Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Thank you for posting those videos and audios! Soo funny. I was having trouble finding some of them myself. 

Cody's logic about cuddling with Christine is funny. As long as his dick isn't pressed up against her anything goes. I just wish someone would have asked him, "Outside the house, do you always cuddle with married women?" Christine was practically getting high off everyone talking about how a cute guy gives her too much attention.

As far as Christine and Cody go, I could not believe how much she was laughing and LOVING every minute of getting called out. It was definitely like a girl who had a crush on a boy, and finally everyone notices that he likes her too. I really do feel bad for her husband. That was the worst thing. If I had done such a thing and got called out for it like that, I would be so ashamed of myself. I would probably be like, "omg…is that how mine and Cody's friendship comes off? I am so sorry husband! Please forgive me! I feel so bad" then I would make sure the touching didn't happen anymore. I wouldn't giggle with glee over it!

I really don't get why they were mostly interrogating Cody on this though and not Christine. She is the married one, not him. It isn't like he is pushing himself on her and she is telling him to stop. I don't agree that someone should behave that way with a married person, but he is single! I blame Christine for this. Single people can do whatever they want. It isn't like he knows Tim or is purposefully trying to hurt him. Its Christine's responsibility to keep her marriage pure. No one else's. 

• Love 8

I'm kind of POed that the HoH might be based on information supplied in the overnight hours when Donny was sleeping, since none of the other houseguests is likely to share that info with him.  Donny really needs to get HoH (if he stays tonight).

• Love 1

I'm kind of POed that the HoH might be based on information supplied in the overnight hours when Donny was sleeping, since none of the other houseguests is likely to share that info with him.  Donny really needs to get HoH (if he stays tonight).

Nicole is currently sharing with and preparing him.  Though he says he's not good at memory stuff.

• Love 4

I'm kind of POed that the HoH might be based on information supplied in the overnight hours when Donny was sleeping, since none of the other houseguests is likely to share that info with him.  Donny really needs to get HoH (if he stays tonight).

I felt the same at first but there have been other competitions where the info is dispersed in the middle of the night, even on seasons where the HGs aren't consistently up at all hours of the night. If Donny loses this HoH, it's his own fault.

• Love 1

I bet Christine was pissed hearing Cody say "I never cuddly Christine the way I do Nicole!"  I loved Zach & Caleb during that, but that one sentence by Cody was my favorite.

I'm sure they tell the HGs to play it up for this "scary" stuff, but Oh. My. God.  The high-pitched squeals of, I believe, Nicole and Victoria made my ears bleed.  And Frankie's overacting only made me despise him more.  Shut up, Frankie.  

Caleb really has slimmed down, hasn't he?  I hadn't really noticed it until last night, but he looks so different, and not just b/c of the shaved head.  Wow.  

• Love 3

I really don't get why they were mostly interrogating Cody on this though and not Christine. She is the married one, not him. It isn't like he is pushing himself on her and she is telling him to stop. I don't agree that someone should behave that way with a married person, but he is single! I blame Christine for this. Single people can do whatever they want. It isn't like he knows Tim or is purposefully trying to hurt him. Its Christine's responsibility to keep her marriage pure. No one else's. 

They were mostly directing it at Cody because they know he wouldn't flip out on them over it while Christine might if they directed it at her. Doing it this way gets their concerns out there without alienating Christine. This way it is not about Christine throwing herself at Cody (which she would get mad over) but Cody being too cuddly (which she apparently thinks is hilarious). 

• Love 1

I just watched Zach's speech/conversation with the Feedsters, and that was pretty funny. I've got to say, he's definitely a well spoken person, and the fact that he can come up with all that on the fly is pretty impressive. He'd make a good host or something like that. I definitely think he has a future in TV or movies.

Wow, the doctor just told Zach his ear drum is broken.

How did that happen?

ETAA: Here's audio of Donny imitating Cody's baby voice!

Hilarious! I think Cody's stock is universally dropping in the house. People are scared of Derrick, but I think they'd take a swing at Cody. (Meaning get rid of him. They should not hit.)

Hilarious! I think Cody's stock is universally dropping in the house. People are scared of Derrick, but I think they'd take a swing at Cody. (Meaning get rid of him. They should not hit.)

Which is all part of Derrick's plan, of course. 

• Love 3

I dunno how it was caused but he was talking to Derrick and Donny and was saying that it has been hurting for a while and it's really bad now.  He was asking Derrick whether seeing a doctor would come out of his stipend and Derrick told him "No, that's why they ask for your medical card"  They went to fish quite a bit while these discussions were going on.

Just watched the scaring scene. They have great footage for tonight! Lots of funny reaction shots. I especially like Caleb peering out from behind the bed when the lights come back on. He was quite awesome last night.

Is there a bug (other than ants) running through the BB house?  Didn't y'all refer earlier to Frankie saying he was taking antibiotics for a sinus infection?  Was Zach's earache/blown eardrum from an untreated ear infection?  If there's a virus running around causing secondary infections, then they had to have gotten it from someone in production, like a germy competition prop or something.

Wow, the doctor just told Zach his ear drum is broken.

I can believe it.  MY eardrum is probably busted, and I wasn't even in the room for all that screaming and screeching while the HGs were "scared"...

• Love 5

From Jokers:

Christine is back under the covers in the rock room, doing whatever she gets up to under there when she rocks back & forth.

The snark - LOL

I would ask for a video clip, but I'm too scared.

• Love 3

At this point, I think Caleb just parrots what his bar buddies say and doesn't even realize calling Obama a monkey (isn't that one of the things he said?) is completely racist and inappropriate. I'm starting to think the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body, he's just really dumb and really likes pretty girls a lot.

I would consider Caleb's general misogyny, his comments about enjoying being racist towards Arab Americans and his comment about Amber's hair being "nappy" to be evidence enough of his mean and unpleasant personality traits. He's not as much of a soulless cardboard cutout as some of the people from last season, but he's still an asshole.

• Love 8
I would consider Caleb's general misogyny, his comments about enjoying being racist towards Arab Americans and his comment about Amber's hair being "nappy" to be evidence enough of his mean and unpleasant personality traits.

Possibly, but I suspect it comes from growing up with/living with those types of people and being too dumb to know it's wrong. He doesn't really seem like a hateful guy to me, just incredibly malleable and stupid.  I do think he's got some sort of psych disorder, what with all the shit he says he's accomplished and his obsession with girls that don't want him.

• Love 2

Derrick was helping Donny with the HOH stuff by giving him the wrong info, but Donny had already found out the right info from Nicole, so he knew Derrick was sabotaging him. LOL. Derrick slipped up there. He had to have known Nicole gave Donny the info.

• Love 4

After watching some footage of Dr. Will in Season 2, I can see why people have been saying Zach is trying to be Dr. Will 2.0. I wasn't watching back then, so I only saw him on the Allstars season. The way Zach is making his hair stand straight up and saying he hates everyone is definitely reminiscent of Dr. Will.

More direct copy than reminiscent! Zach's Dr. Will impersonation was so embarrassing. I'm glad he's mostly dropped it.

Derrick was pissed at Nicole and called her classless because she wouldn't tell him the HOH clues. Really?! For real, Derrick?! LOL. He was super OK with giving Donny false clues, but how dare Nicole not succumb to him!

Also, Zach/Nicole/Victoria/Donny were all downstairs and Nicole said there were a few good people here and Donny replied that they were all downstairs. Awww, Donny, I feel ya!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Derrick was pissed at Nicole and called her classless because she wouldn't tell him the HOH clues. Really?! For real, Derrick?! LOL. He was super OK with giving Donny false clues, but how dare Nicole not succumb to him!

Don't you know? Nicole is trying to take the food out of his daughter's mouth!

• Love 7

I can't give Cody a pass. Earlier in the season he was quite vehement that he could not make any moves Brittney because she was a mom, and it would look bad. But now he thinks it's just dandy  to cuddle, stoke and borderline grope a married woman (and let her do the same to him). He just may be my biggest disappointment this season. He went in there all chivalrous (and hot as fuck). Now all I see is the inappropriate contact with married women and the myriad of vocal and physical tics this guy has. He handed his balls to Derrick the week he was HOH, and since has done nothing but snort, grope himself (and Christine) and breathlessly gossip like a 14 year old mean girl about anyone (except Derrick) who's not in the room. He's beginning to annoy me more than Frankie's Fame Whore Circus. At least Frankie is winning some comps and playing the game. 

Edited by SteveAC10
  • Love 8

Derrick was helping Donny with the HOH stuff by giving him the wrong info, but Donny had already found out the right info from Nicole, so he knew Derrick was sabotaging him. LOL. Derrick slipped up there. He had to have known Nicole gave Donny the info.

That's an odd misstep from Derrick. He tries not to be so blatant most of the time. So do we know if BotB is still on?

I didn't say I liked Cody or how he plays the game. But I do think it is different to have a touchy feel relationship on tv with someone who has children who are watching vs. a husband at home who is watching. I also think he was adament about not touching Brittany because he was actually attracted to her and if she let him, he would have been sexual with her. With Christine, I don't think he is actually into her at all. If Christine were to ever tell him not to touch her and he still did, I would have a problem with that. I personally would not get so flirty and touchy with a man I knew to be married because I don't think it would be fair to his wife. But not everyone thinks this way. Maybe since Christine reciprocates Cody assumes her husband is cool with it. Or that they have some sort of open relationship, or whatever the case might be. Its not his problem. 

ETA: Brian Cronin that is an odd misstep for Derrick. Thats so weird! (Christine voice). Now I extra want Donny to win HOH 

Edited by WiCkedWitCh
  • Love 2

I can't give Cody a pass. Earlier in the season he was quite vehement that he could not make any moves Brittney because she was a mom, and it would look bad. But now he thinks it's just dandy  to cuddle, stoke and borderline grope a married woman (and let her do the same to him). He just may be my biggest disappointment this season. He went in there all chivalrous (and hot as fuck). Now all I see is the inappropriate contact with married women and the myriad of vocal and physical tics this guy has. He handed his balls to Derrick the week he was HOH, and since has done nothing but snort, grope himself (and Christine) and breathlessly gossip like a 14 year old mean girl about anyone (except Derrick) who's not in the room. He's beginning to annoy me more than Frankie's Fame Whore Circus. At least Frankie is winning some comps and playing the game. 

Yep.  I was 'done' with Cody after he promised Donny he was putting Caleb up instead of him - even told his 'alliance(s)' that - and then ended up putting up Donny, because not that it made more sense, or easily passable to the rest of the house... but because it benefited the alliance [*ahem!* Derrick *cough*] more than it did him.  

Nope.  Nuh-uh.   We were done understanding each other right there, kid.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

That's an odd misstep from Derrick. He tries not to be so blatant most of the time. So do we know if BotB is still on?

Yea, I was surprised. Derrick is slipping up more and more though actually. I hope it comes back to bite him soon.

We don't know for sure, but I assume 2 HOH/BOB is still going on. I figure it'll last until they bring back a juror (or 2).

Any possibility Derrick doesn't know the correct answers, and was hoping to fish them out of Donny?

I didn't say I liked Cody or how he plays the game. But I do think it is different to have a touchy feel relationship on tv with someone who has children who are watching vs. a husband at home who is watching. I also think he was adament about not touching Brittany because he was actually attracted to her and if she let him, he would have been sexual with her. With Christine, I don't think he is actually into her at all. If Christine were to ever tell him not to touch her and he still did, I would have a problem with that. I personally would not get so flirty and touchy with a man I knew to be married because I don't think it would be fair to his wife. But not everyone thinks this way. Maybe since Christine reciprocates Cody assumes her husband is cool with it. Or that they have some sort of open relationship, or whatever the case might be. Its not his problem. 

ETA: Brian Cronin that is an odd misstep for Derrick. Thats so weird! (Christine voice). Now I extra want Donny to win HOH 

I honestly have no idea if he regrets not trying to do more things with Brittany - be it physical or just trying to actually 'romance' her - or not, but if he does, I have no sympathy at all for him.  Not one iota. 

He easily could have cut back on the flirting with the other women and focused more on her, but he didn't.  And then he had the nerve to whine to the guys about how hot she was/probly a great kisser/etc; but when they tried to encourage him, he ran and hid, ie "nah, she's a mom, I can't do that".

But now he has no trouble being as close to as sexual as possible with a married woman, who isn't as attractive as Brit was.  I just don't get his thought processes when it comes such stuff; and never have.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

Any possibility Derrick doesn't know the correct answers, and was hoping to fish them out of Donny?

Hopefully! I don't want a Derrick HOH. But Derrick was encouraging the guys to feed Donny false info so.

It seems like Frankie knows the clues the best. Sigh.

• Love 1

I would consider Caleb's general misogyny, his comments about enjoying being racist towards Arab Americans and his comment about Amber's hair being "nappy" to be evidence enough of his mean and unpleasant personality traits.

He thinks black people are good at sports because they were bred to be. He may be an idiot, and I think he probably has undiagnosed mental impairments so maybe it's shitty of me to call him names, but I think there is a general ugliness to Caleb's inflated sense of self. I would absolutely love to know what people in the military thought of him. That being said, I can't get enough of watching him interact with people. And we will never get a satisfying comeuppance with him like Aaryn did last year, because he is just far too delusional to ever be able to see what other people see. When he sees the online backlash against him he will choose to believe they are just haters and jealous.

I also think he was adament about not touching Brittany because he was actually attracted to her and if she let him, he would have been sexual with her.

I think he cuddled with Brittany less because he knew she would take things further and he wouldn't be able to get an erection, but that's none of my business.

• Love 3

I think he cuddled with Brittany less because he knew she would take things further and he wouldn't be able to get an erection, but that's none of my business.

Mine either, but I don't disagree. For the record - neither do Frankie and Zach. They've been caught on the feeds discussing that topic. 

• Love 1

Possibly. But I think there's a big part of him that won't want to win HOH. He's in a good position right now because he has a good social game. I think he's slipping up solely because he's getting too comfortable with his power status, which would happen to many. I think Derrick doesn't want to win HOH, because that forces him to show his cards, possibly become a target and there are more chances for slip ups. 

I also think he was adament about not touching Brittany because he was actually attracted to her and if she let him, he would have been sexual with her.

I agree. He also mentioned not wanting to do anything with Brittany's kids possibly watching, so he used to have great morals, at the very least. He definitely was attracted to her because I believe it was around the time when he found out some lies she told that he wanted to get her out. He probably was attracted to her, but at the time, didn't want to pursue anything in front of the cameras. But with Christine, it seems like she is more into him than he is with her. I get the sense that he just is keeping up the flirting antics with Christine and even Nicole because that is the 'role' he has chosen to play, so to speak. He may find it nice to cuddle with Christine, but I don't get the sense that he's into her in that way. I think he'd rather cuddle with Nicole or Brittany, if she was still around (or even Amber). At least Vic's been safe from the cuddling, although I wonder what he'd do if Christine leaves next week. Would he go cuddle-less? Would he choose to cuddle with Victoria if she wants to? Would he continue cuddling with Frankie to get his fix? 

I honestly don't know, and honestly can't tell... but I really do have to wonder if Cody actually is gay or maybe is conflicted about his own sexuality.  I just don't know how else to rationalize letting very good opportunities with Brittany (& Paola/Amber/Nicole) slide by, but being inappropriately affectionate with a married woman.  I just can't connect the dots, in my head.

I'm not saying it's okay, but I can understand how being in the house, away from everyone you know and without email or books or anything else, over time, you might start to cuddle with people who you either a) wouldn't cuddle with normally, or b) know you probably shouldn't cuddle with.  The boredom, the loneliness, the constantly feeling on edge, the way things must seem like a much bigger deal - I can see it leading to behavior that might not happen outside the house.  After all, that's kind of the point of the BB house, right? Perhaps a character failing on my part, but I feel that Christine's marriage is her responsibility.  If she doesn't respect it, I have a hard time being too angry at Cody about it.  It's not like he's pursued her, from what I've seen.  Again, not saying his behavior has been 100% cool, but I just can't really muster up any outrage at it.  That opinion is possibly colored by the fact that I remain convinced that Cody is gay.

I'm torn on Caleb.  The statements he made on social media before going in to the house suggested he was a real racist/ bigot, and I was ready to go on full blast about it, but really, I haven't seen much of that in the house.  Yes, he's said some ignorant stuff, but I get the sense from him that there isn't really a value judgment made with some of his more ignorant comments.  Like, he says them, but he doesn't really think black people are inherently "worse" because they're black.  He's just a dumb-dumb, and he says shit, often just parroting.  Now, he is a crazy ass stalker, for sure.  But he has also been a little amusing, and is kind of looking good.  Not proud of it, but there it is.​  Like I said, torn about his deal.

I am sure Derrick does not want HoH.  Unless maybe the dual HoH twist is over.  If there are still 2 HoHs, I think he's in pretty good shape to stay in the house without any "blood on his hands".  At the end of the day.  

• Love 6

Well then.

I'm out for the week.

I just know what they're going to do. Zach and Donny are going up 100%, either together or separately as they are definitely the targets. Christine will probably be the backdoor (or Caleb...or Frankie if he's dethroned). But really, Zach/Donny need to be paired together and they need to win BOB in order for anything interesting to happen.

• Love 2

Unfortunately Zach already volunteered. He wants to go up with Victoria, and I'm sure Frankie will oblige.

I also think Zach will throw BoB thinking they can BD Frankie.

My predictions never come true so you are all assured none of this will occur.

• Love 1

I can't believe we still have this ridiculous dual HoH "twist" going on.  So dumb, and so game-ruining.  @ShutUpFlanders - I think you're right about the nominees.  It's in Derrick's best interest to keep Zach and Caleb, and to get himself dethroned as HoH.  And narcissistic Frankie will want to keep HoH for himself, so he'll go along.  Although, I would love to see one of them nominate Christine.  Maybe Derrick will convince Frankie to do Donny/ Christine, b/c "Victoria isn't a threat"?  

@AndreaK1041 - It would be amazing if Zach can get Frankie to put him up and then throw the BotB, setting up the backdoor.  Ah-Mahz-ing.  Now that I think about it, that might be exactly what Derrick wants, so it's likely it will happen!

Edited by Turtle

I really think that everything our eagle-eyed posters (TM, TWOP) might notice, like Derrick obviously trying to undermine Donny with HOH info, gets missed by the hamsters. They are so less attuned to the subtleties that we are with our constant surveillance.

And I'm risking going seriously OT to address this from iRarelyWatchTV36:

I try not to pick on Christine for her looks (too much), because I would be a hypocrite to do so, as I am no real looker myself.  But what you said is absolutely true.  I encounter it all the time.  I'm not 'good looking', so when I flirt with girls, most the time I get the "creeper" label, whereas if I were 'good looking', I'd instead be "charming" and getting more ass than a toilet seat. 

Sucks, but its reality.

The "charming" label has very little to do with how good looking a person is.  Back in my single days, I was just as creeped out by someone who was good looking, if they could not read my non-verbal cues.  I'd just say that you should reconsider your flirting, and know that the best flirts are able to make it believably about the woman in question.  Key word being "believable."  Don't blow smoke up their butt!  Self deprecation and a sense of humor go very, very far.  Takes longer to get results, but they are much more sincere... it's how Mr. Burg won the day!  Finally, be realistic.  If you're hitting on 10s who are expecting the attention, expect to strike out.  If you open yourself up to the 7-9 range, you may just be pleasantly surprised. 

(I apologize if this seems patronizing in any way.  I just really think there is someone for everyone out there!)

• Love 6

Unfortunately Zach already volunteered. He wants to go up with Victoria, and I'm sure Frankie will oblige.

I also think Zach will throw BoB thinking they can BD Frankie.

My predictions never come true so you are all assured none of this will occur.

How can these people be so stupid??  If someone came running up to me, volunteering to go on the block, after I just won HOH... I would be INCREDIBLY wary of that, and them. 

It, like you said, screams of "I have an ulterior motive, and you're involved; and not in a good way (for you)".   But go ahead Frankie, do it.  I wouldn't miss the pink up-do and eye glitter. 

• Love 1

The way this season has been going, I honestly think Jocasta will probably end up being the juror who comes back and then she'll just get immediately evicted.

Derrick is going to get everyone together to decide who will be the pawn next to Donny to throw BOB. Whatta joy this season is!