Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Under the Knife LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Amy undergoes weight loss surgery to change her life, but endangers herself by not sticking to the post-op diet.  Tammy seeks support from her love interest, Jerry.  Two months later, the sisters reveal the changes they've made to family and friends.

It the season (series?) finale.  Amy gets surgery!  Tammy has a beau!! The family "reveal"!!! Let's see how much the sisters lose, gain or simply reposition.

Original air date 2020.02.04

• Love 4

Nothing like Tammy, the "escape goat," acting like a big old bitch in the back of the van to cleanse my bored mind from tonight's My 600-lb Life person.

1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Of course it's Amy's fault, you miserable hose beast. 

And...we're back to hating Tammy. 

"An escaped goat"? Did I hear that right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was just about to post ESCAPE goat?

Damn they are dummmmmmmmm,

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Someone who used to comment on a blog I read sometimes (she's a trollish sort and may have gotten banned) always wrote "scrapegoat." Drove me nuts.

Okay, what's wrong with this internet beau?

• Love 3
Just now, LookABird said:

I cannot help myself.  I am mesmerized by the forehead.

So is my husband. He stares constantly at her when he's in the same room, so he goes to our bedroom. 

She's known this dude a few weeks, and he "supports her no matter what"? You big dummy. 

• Love 11

Oh. My. Gawd. Who cares if this asshole Tammy has eaten or not!? If she was taking a football field's worth of space in my home she would have just one more time to tell me to shut up and I would kick her worthless ass to the curb. Probably break my foot, but it would be worth it.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Someone who used to comment on a blog I read sometimes (she's a trollish sort and may have gotten banned) always wrote "scrapegoat." Drove me nuts.

The word 'beau' for one.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can hardly bear to look at them. 

Seriously. Tammy in particular. She's as ugly on the outside than she is on the inside.

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

1. He is interested in Tammy.

2. He is seeing Tammy with her face scrunched down do that it looks like her face is folding in on itself and is interested in Tammy.

3. He has seen Tammy's videos and is interested in Tammy. 

I assume he is homeless and desperate.  Otherwise . . . 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

"My Feet Are Killing Me." TLC - you are repulsing me. What's next? A show about vomit, bed sores, leprosy, people with elephantitis of the elbow?

Edited by WonTon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, WonTon said:

I'm only watching this and live chatting because I love you guys and I'm a little drunk. You're welcome.

wine cheers GIF

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I assume he is homeless and desperate.  Otherwise . . . 

I'm guessing she doesn't have any money for him to be scamming...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3