Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: Worst Case Scenario

• Start Topic

I don't know why the show had to act like Wade somehow slighted Ben & Michelle by choosing Forrest and Delia as the kids' guardians.  To me the having one kid vs having four would have sealed the deal (assuming all other things are equal, of course).  Plus, all Wade should have said was "I came to talk to you about this and you two were talking about how you didn't want more children."  It didn't seem unreasonable at all to me.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I thought these were perfectly good reasons to choose them!

Noah keeps hitting on Natalie...Maybe legally linking the girls to Delia & Forrest is less awkward......

On 1/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, Bulldog said:

I don't know why the show had to act like Wade somehow slighted Ben & Michelle by choosing Forrest and Delia as the kids' guardians.  To me the having one kid vs having four would have sealed the deal (assuming all other things are equal, of course).  Plus, all Wade should have said was "I came to talk to you about this and you two were talking about how you didn't want more children."  It didn't seem unreasonable at all to me.

I didn't interpret it that way. To me, it brought out the competitive sides of Ben and Michelle and because of their competitive nature, they started to fixate on not being picked. I thought it was cute they both had each other's backs and they both had this same trait which can be both a negative and positive aspect of their personalities.

I also loved their not pregnant celebration.

Someone else said this in a previous thread, but this show does a good job on showing how each couple is well-matched every episode. The characters in this show continue to act like real people and typically don't fall into tropey behavior which continues to be my favorite aspect of this show.

• Love 8

This was a great episode.

Of course Ben and Michelle would spin out over not being chosen guardians - but can you imagine how Delia and Forrest would have reacted? 😄

And Forrest still not knowing who Caroline is, nice callback!

• Love 3

Nice episode and I loved how by turns sassy Cynthia  was with Wade re: his sexing up Carole and then matter-of-fact about doing his will.  Pro-Bono!

I liked Ben & Michelle not being pregnant and wanting to pop champagne and realizing they don't actually have champagne.

Also, yet another mention of Michelle's fab mac & cheese.  I totally want some good mac & cheese now.

And finally, I like how we don't know who he picked but they all are gonna be involved.

• Love 3