Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 11/25/2019

Was-MArsenault
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, Axie said:

This show has been on for about 20 years.  On days like today I wish they would play some of the old shows rather than repeat a show we just saw.

Thats what i had said also and someone made the good point that all had not seen due to the impeachment hearings.  I cant find my darn email to give her credit but it did make better sense to me.

Addendum  dot dot dot. Hehe.  Ok found the author @falltime.  Thanks!

Edited by Tammee
Found it!
  • Love 4
On 11/28/2019 at 7:39 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Maybe her other duties have finally worn her out:

• View Your Deal co-host
  • Her own "crime" show on another network
  • Occasional legal opinions on other ABC shows
  • Her podcast!
  • Writing a "surprise" novel coming out in June but available for pre-order now
  • Chicken-keeping
  • Her fabulous hostess/ full-on wifely duties while keeping an eye out for scheming females

What else???

Probably. That's a lot for any person to do, much less a cohost on one of the most widely syndicated shows in the nation. And I do admire her and think she does a great job generally, especially from what I hear about how she engages with the audience between takes.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Tammee said:

Thats what i had said also and someone made the good point that all had not seen due to the impeachment hearings.  I cant find my darn email to give her credit but it did make better sense to me.

Addendum  dot dot dot. Hehe.  Ok found the author @falltime.  Thanks!

lol maybe the Jamie Lee Curtis episode will finally get a chance to air in my area during the christmas break, on friday they had football. I will say that it would be nice if they air some throwbacks.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, falltime said:

lol maybe the Jamie Lee Curtis episode will finally get a chance to air in my area during the christmas break, on friday they had football

1.  What's with the CENTERED comments?  Or is that only on my PC?

2.  JLC was on in my area (no DST+Mountain Time) publicizing her new movie.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:56 PM, falltime said:

lol maybe the Jamie Lee Curtis episode will finally get a chance to air in my area during the christmas break, on friday they had football. I will say that it would be nice if they air some throwbacks.

@falltime, do you have onDemand?  Darn football 😸 kidding, i love football too.  But you know what they say, three strikes...dot dot dot lol

Whoopi the hostess's Thanksgiving tip... decorate your table (using a paper table cloth as a base) with photos of dead people who were close to you. Unless I missed it, she did not mention any photo for Meghan. Place photos hidden behind dead leaves and pumpkins to surprise the guests with delight when they spot them. If you are lucky enough to have an urn of a loved one's ashes, it makes a lovely and festive centerpiece.

• LOL 4
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:52 PM, MMEButterfly said:

Half the people I know do that. 

At least Joy doesn't bring up her father. Besides, the topic in question was about risqué photos that come back to haunt your professional careers / families later in life. Joy pointed out that Kim Kardashian, whose claim to fame is a sex tape, now regularly visits the White House. It wasn't that unrelated to the topic.

• Love 5