Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

"You and Kara were fated to die saving the world, but then, Flash and Supergirl had decent ratings by CW standards and I was just exhausted so, we said, hey, this is television, screw fate."

Edited by quarks
  • LOL 10

“Seriously, I met another me, and he’s a bigger putz than me. I mean, what the hell?!?”

ETA: Only thing missing from that last scene was Dear Sara laughing at Laurel replacing her.

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, Trisha said:

Wait, is that convo between Dig and Laurel with him encouraging her to take up the mask a retcon, or is it yet another Laurel scene I just blocked out?

I'm pretty sure that's new. I don't recall them showing her needing any encouragement to put that mask on.

6 minutes ago, shantown said:

How did Ryan Choi recover quicker than Kara?

I chalked it up to Ryan just being an ordinary human while it took a bit more effort to knock out Kara for a powered-up Lex.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Wait, is that convo between Dig and Laurel with him encouraging her to take up the mask a retcon, or is it yet another Laurel scene I just blocked out?

Retcon though it does finally make me pro Siren stealing Laurel’s life. I just hope there’s a way to tell her. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Good god John wait until Sara's corpse is cold before you start stripping her costume off to shove it on Laurel. 

In retrospect this makes her getting shoved in a pine box look even worse than it did the first time lol. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

I flat out refuse to believe that Digg/Laurel scene ever happened. Not on another Earth, not as a retcon, not as a hallucination, nil, nada, nothing. Nope. 

It’s even more out of character for Dig than not helping Felicity last year. 

• Love 5