Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, raven said:

I like compassionate, reasonable Michonne. 

I don't.  Everyone gets to be crazy except for Michonne.  She's lost people; she lost a child.  She recently killed her best friend and a bunch of kids?  She thinks her useless husband is dead.  When does Michonne get to FEEL?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

He so is. I don't know what the hell Rosita is doing with Father Pee Pants. 

Rosita  found love, good for her.

Siddiq .was crushin  on Michonne, who curved Bae  when he tried to holla.

this is my head canon.

• Useful 1

Tonight's episode is called "Silence the Whisperers." So I think the only way I could be more optimistic would be if it was called "Silence the Whisperers by Killing Them and Then Silence Negan the Same Way." But, unfortunately, it might just mean that this is the week they decide to become mimes.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Tonight's episode is called "Silence the Whisperers." So I think the only way I could be more optimistic would be if it was called "Silence the Whisperers by Killing Them and Then Silence Negan the Same Way." But, unfortunately, it might just mean that this is the week they decide to become mimes.

"Talk About Silencing the Whisperers?" 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Ezekiel is so damn fine....😍Khary, Ross, and Cooper will be guests at our local convention next month. Man candy galore!

I love him extra for promoting Big Cat Rescue when he was at a convention in Tampa. 😍😍

• Love 5