Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Russian Satellite.

Oooh, maybe it's those two cosmonauts from "Gilligan's Island." They were nice. That's why they did all their evil plotting in Russian-accented English to make themselves easier to listen in on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good job people, taking the satellite parts. 

Just now, Macbeth said:

But why do they still have blood?

I thought maybe it was a Whisperer, with that arterial spray.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Remember everyone, you can chat here during Talking Dead but do not discuss spoilers in this topic.  Spoilers also include cast comings and goings that may be mentioned on TD.  Thanks!

I like Eugene standing up to Michonne. He knows his strengths, and he doesn't want the group to miss out on this opportunity. I also liked the superpowers conversation. Nice to see that there are still a few people who remember pre-ZA culture. You know what worries me, though? What if Eugene does salvage the technology? Oh, good. Now their cell phones work. Because nothing says "ability to survive" like having every single person texting "What's up?" to each other all day while driving like Lori.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

"That deer could have fed 200 people?" Carol? Really? A deer? I guess if they only took one bite each maybe.

I assume she's including blood and broth and chitlings and gelatin. And even still, yeah, small portions. But grain and vegetables and a little bit of meat is still more than just grain and vegetables. Plus, I don't put it beyond her to use a little bit of hyperbole when she's pissed off and can't murder anyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The Whispers are so Extra, it’s hilarious. Let’s all just chill in the forest with dead people’s skin all of them and be all weird and creepy for no reason! They’re not as Extra as the Garbage Pail Kids, but they’re up there.

• Love 7