Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Is this Whisperer training? 

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Not to mention ALL THE TALKING!

They're not talking, they're whispering.  Makes all the difference!  😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Strangely, I am still not actually bored. So I guess we're about to cut to a Negan scene.

Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Wearing zombie faces as masks doesn't hide the smell of the warm living bodies!

Yes it does.

Whenever I run low on deodorant, I just put on a zombie mask and nobody can smell my armpits any more.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I don’t really hate the Whispers as villains. They can be pretty creepy, it’s a different kind of villain then we’ve had before, and Samantha Morton is really good. However, having them around so much makes them less scary and more stupid. It robs them of what makes them creepy if we see too much of them.

• Love 5

I don't know why everybody doesn't just get as far from this crazy group as possible. Keep the using the disguise trick, sure. But it's not like they have an extradition treaty for members who end up a hundred miles away. I doubt they even have the manpower to chase you very far. Lydia was a special case, being Alpha's daughter. And not very far away.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

However, having them around so much makes them less scary and more stupid. It robs them of what makes them creepy if we see too much of them.

Exactly.  When we see them hanging out at camp wearing the faces, or talking to each other while wearing them, it is not scary because they're just people in gross masks, not mysterious or threatening.

• Love 3

For what it's worth, the song Alpha was humming is "I Go Out Walking After Midnight" which I think is pretty amusing. Nice one, show.

I'm starting to like Samantha Morton now. A little. The ep is a real mixed bag for me, though. The Whisperer segments are mostly confusing and one note, but I like Alpha's backstory.

Edited by maystone
  • Love 3

I just don't understand the point.  Is this their idea of SURVIVING?  What kind of life is it to wander around, covered in the skin of dead people, pretending to be dead people?  Don't any of these people want to settle or try and have some kind of home? 

What's the point of surviving, if this is what you have to do/be to survive?

• Love 12
Just now, mightysparrow said:

I just don't understand the point.  Is this their idea of SURVIVING?  What kind of life is it to wander around, covered in the skin of dead people, pretending to be dead people?  Don't any of these people want to settle or try and have some kind of home? 

I don't have a lot of patience for these "theme" villains. It's not interesting to watch - they all seem like snotty kids trying to start a band.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4