Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I just don't understand the point.  Is this their idea of SURVIVING?  What kind of life is it to wander around, covered in the skin of dead people, pretending to be dead people?  Don't any of these people want to settle or try and have some kind of home? 

What's the point of surviving, if this is what you have to do/be to survive?

A couple of them were talking longingly about a place that had houses and livestock. Was that Hilltop? I really couldn't get a handle on the timeline in the Whisperer segments.

Alpha and Beta are batshit crazy; Gamma seems to be a stone cold survivor. I'm with you about why any of the others would still be there. And how exactly do you recruit new members anyway?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, maystone said:

A couple of them were talking longingly about a place that had houses and livestock. Was that Hilltop?

Yes, Hilltop.  My guess is that if they run across small groups and/or individuals, they give them the join or die option.

It's a cult, really.  If the people are constantly subjugated and living rough and there's no one who can fight Beta, they all fall in line and maybe start to believe the bullshit.    Probably the majority of this group hadn't seen any place that would pass as civilized in a long time.

• Love 2

This already makes no sense. 

A) it would take a whole lot of work to grow a herd and manage them to do this

B) if our guys aren't resting, neither are the bad guys

C) why don't our guys leave out the back in between bursts of zombies

D) why don't our guys send out a party to sneak up the back side of the bad guys and kill them

E) why why why.....

• Love 4