Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Miracle At Miravel

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m shocked that Tamballs was shocked.  Out of all of them, you would think she would be the first to have a threesome.  BTW, since Eddy hadall those heart procedures, I’m wondering if he’s still active in the sex dept.  Between all the heart pills he has to take, sometimes things don’t work the same.

Maybe Tamra didn’t think another housewife would take it to her level for the orange lol like that’s normal to Tamra lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2019 at 7:01 AM, nytonc said:

If I was spending $1700 a night a Miraval, I would pitch a shit fit and demand a refund if these screaming, disruptive bitches were there at the same time. If Shannon truly thought they’d all be zen, she’s dumber than dirt. 

I don't think Shannon had any illusions about the girls attaining anything resembling zen, but I think she thought she would be able to enjoy the place.  How wrong she was.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This season so far has resulted in me strongly disliking every single woman on the show.  If there was literally anything else good on TV Tuesday night, I would not have watched past the first episode.  

• Love 4
On 10/1/2019 at 9:33 PM, 65mickey said:

There is not one woman on this show who is tolerable. Shannon need to stop with that high pitched screaming. She thinks it's funny. It's not. She sounds stupid. Kelly stripps naked on national TV and gets in the hot tub and then whines about ther daughter being hurt. Her daughter is a young teenager. Does she really think her daughter is not affected by seeing her mother like this? And her daughter's friends seeing this?  Michael must be a sorry father if he allows his daughter to live with Kelly.  Braunwin and her lactating breast at the dinner table in front of the employees of the spa was a real low for the Housewives. In fact I think this show has jumped the shark and needs to be retired. There is no coming back from this season. They will never be able to wash the mud and slime off of this show after tonight's episode. 

I could not agree with this more.  Absolutely true.  They are out of ideas and no one on the show has enough personality or magnetism to make it remotely entertaining.  Cringing at the crude, stupid things they do and say.  

• Love 6
On 10/4/2019 at 6:07 PM, movingtargetgal said:

You may be thinking about the drunken middle aged female guest on Below Deck Med who peed herself.  She was trying to do a cartwheel or something and the camera caught the image of her legs spread apart and the entire crotch of her pants were soaked.  I can never unsee that image. 😱

Vicki did pee herself on Tamra's bed after a night at Andales.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Vicki did pee herself on Tamra's bed after a night at Andales.

Maybe Kelly can outdo Vicki and take a crap on Tamra's head. Sorry, I know that was crude but I can't stand Tamra.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

In preparation for tonight's new episode, forced to watch the previous episode. My husband's comments:

1) Kelly squeezes Brawnyn's nipple, "You are lactating!"

Husband to me, "How can see be lactating? She's almost 70?" confused honest question. I told him she just looks old, but she had a baby recently.

2) Brawnyns' mom is on camera.

Husband, "Is she from Peru?" I told him that I didn't think so.

Also, watching the old shows that BRAVO was playing earlier today. Man, Gretchen, Alexis, Lydia, Brianna, and her horrible husband were the worst. This cast is definitely way better. Tamara and Vicki and Heather tried hard to be tolerant, but the stupidity and infantile comments were crazy. I'm happy for the current cast, they are way better than Grethen and Alexis. Though Lydia's mom was legit cool as hell.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Tamara and Vicki and Heather tried hard to be tolerant, but the stupidity and infantile comments were crazy.

Tamra was and still is, one of  the HoWives making stupid and infantile comments. 

However, I know lots of posters here love Tamra so I'm in the minority but I'm not going to change my opinion of her. Even though she's a good Christian woman!  One that loves anal sex and wants Jesus and the world to know. Backstabber too. Hypocrite yes. Bad mother, yes (see previous episodes of drunk and sober mom Tamra getting naked on camera for all of her kids to see.) I guess she's redefining the meaning of being "a good Christian". 

• Love 5
On 10/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, ghoulina said:

Yea, she still has a little guy at home. And I could get SOME amount of milk out of my breasts for MONTHS after my last stopped nursing. I never showed this to others, however. 

THAT'S the issue. I'm super pro-breastfeeding. I have no issue with nursing in public. You could nurse your baby right at the table and it would not phase me. But I don't need to see one woman squeezing milk out of another's nipples. That's just not necessary. 

100% I'm not a mom but know all the benefits of breastfeeding. I'd personally even be discreet about that on camera, but I'd get a lactating breast at a dinner table if it were to feed a baby, not your coworker trying to get milk out. You know it's gotten crazy when even Tamra is in disbelief. 

Tamra is in wicked good shape, but would it kill her to keep some clothes on? I generally am of the belief to dress for your body, not your age. I think booty shorts are trashy if you're 20, and if you have banging legs at 60, why not wear a miniskirt? I wouldn't at all see a problem with any of them rocking a skimpy swimsuit. You work hard at Cut Fitness? Enjoy sharing the results! There is a way to do it that isn't trashy. But the whole Girls Gone Wild type shenanigans these women have really are more embarrassing when they're of a particular age and have kids and even grandchildren who will hear about this, maybe see it themselves. 

I think that may have been why Gina was uncomfortable Tamra or Braunwynn going topless. It's one thing when it's truly just the girls. It's another with a camera crew that surely includes men and knowing this will be on television! 

• Like 1