Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Miracle At Miravel

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

There is not one woman on this show who is tolerable. Shannon need to stop with that high pitched screaming. She thinks it's funny. It's not. She sounds stupid. Kelly stripps naked on national TV and gets in the hot tub and then whines about ther daughter being hurt. Her daughter is a young teenager. Does she really think her daughter is not affected by seeing her mother like this? And her daughter's friends seeing this?  Michael must be a sorry father if he allows his daughter to live with Kelly.  Braunwin and her lactating breast at the dinner table in front of the employees of the spa was a real low for the Housewives. In fact I think this show has jumped the shark and needs to be retired. There is no coming back from this season. They will never be able to wash the mud and slime off of this show after tonight's episode. 

I don’t care for Brownstone.  She thinks she’s the cats meow.  She had a threesome?  Dr. Drew Pinsky said today, married couples that have threesomes screw up their marriage in the long run.  Just sayin.  Kelly swimming naked in full makeup was posing for the camera.  While talking to her daughter.  Gross.  I agree with you.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

One of the newcomers has a cackling laugh. I hear it, but I haven’t seen who’s doing it on camera. Is it Gina? If not...who? 

I think it's BraunWinn. She has a very annoying laugh. She's annoying in general.

• Love 12

In the preview Braunwyn and her husband lying in bed and she tells him that she and Tamara tookoff thier tops and went swimming.  Then they both say rather dreamily Tamara is soo pretty. Really Bravo??

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Me too! Do you now have someone in your life to spread their index and middle fingers and pound their hands together to pantomime lesbian sex in a talking head? I know it's hard to fill that void in my life now that my grandmas have passed...

No.  No one to teach me how to pantomime lesbian sex.  It is sad when you don’t feel you are reaching your degenerate, sleaze potential because of a death in the family, but, luckily for Tamra and Vicki’s grandchildren, they’ll always be able to review tapes of the shows to see what Grandma would do.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Brown Wind has threesomes? I’m thinking she’s the first househo who lactated on camera, has a huge tattoo and admitted to a threesome. Maybe she thinks she will keep her orange by not being boring. 

Was Borewind the one with the huge tatt on her lower back? I thought that was Tams getting in to the pool. Ugly AF who ever it was. 

Why is Tams so infatuated with her own boobies? It only took her like 4 sugeries to get them right. 

Shannon, give up the Tres Amiga's screeching. Nobody cares. Not even your besties. That ship has sailed. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 22

Bravo is showing nudity now? I saw Kelly's ass and breasts and both Tamra and Braunwyn's boobs?

Kelly and Vicki making up was weird...or how it happened was edited weird. One minute, they're talking about Kelly painting a pig on a car on Vegas to mock Vicki, and then the next minute they're crying and hugging each other and saying how sorry they are. Kelly does have anger issues, but she's a hell of a lot more forgiving than I would be because Vicki made some disgusting allegations against her--the worst one IMO being the most recent allegation that Kelly was not allowed at Jolie's school. I'd be ready to cut a bitch if she brought my child up. 

So Brawunwyn brings women into the bedroom with her husband not for them both to have sex with but for her to have sex with while he watches on monumental birthdays? LoL. Um...that's something different. 

I saw Alexis in the previews talking to Emily. I didn't even know those two knew each other, or I wonder if Alexis reached out just so she could be on the show again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Every week and it's a new claim from Vicki. Now Kelly isn't allowed at her doctor's school. (Or ON it. Which... No one should be allowed ON a school.) She just can't help herself. And who is she protecting with her "schematics"? Steve? Or Tamra?

I'm kind of disappointed in Kelly for giving in. I wouldn't care how much Vicki cried. Serves her right. She thinks she can just say "I surrender" and it absolves her of all her shit. She still won't even take actual accountability. 

Kelly straight up asked Tamra why she continues to be friends with someone so awful and Tamra couldn't even answer. That was awesome! But then Kelly just caved. Sigh.

These women ruined bees for me. 

So Braunwyn can't call Gina "little sister", but she lets the TresAmigas call her "baby". She is up their asses so bad! 

Milking Braunwyn at the table may be one of the worst things I've seen on this show. 

I don't know how Kelly forgave Vicki either, especially after Vicki had just said Kelly couldn't go to her own daughter's school. Vicki has shown that she is a habitual liar and will make up horrible rumors about the other women when they say or do something she doesn't like. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Every week and it's a new claim from Vicki. Now Kelly isn't allowed at her doctor's school. (Or ON it. Which... No one should be allowed ON a school.) She just can't help herself. And who is she protecting with her "schematics"? Steve? Or Tamra?

I'm kind of disappointed in Kelly for giving in. I wouldn't care how much Vicki cried. Serves her right. She thinks she can just say "I surrender" and it absolves her of all her shit. She still won't even take actual accountability. 

Kelly straight up asked Tamra why she continues to be friends with someone so awful and Tamra couldn't even answer. That was awesome! But then Kelly just caved. Sigh.

These women ruined bees for me. 

So Braunwyn can't call Gina "little sister", but she lets the TresAmigas call her "baby". She is up their asses so bad! 

Milking Braunwyn at the table may be one of the worst things I've seen on this show. 

The tres abuelas have 20 years on Gina, so it’s not as condescending as when people in your age group call you little sister. Plus, they’re letting Gina join their shitty hag circle, and Shannon has already bought her shit.

someone get Brown Wind a gallon of gatorade. She is one thirsty ho. “Oh, I have no shame! Let me squirt some milk out of my silicone teat in front of these hapless waiters! Look at me! I’m toppless  like Tamra. Oh, I had a threesome, but it was just the lady pleasing me. Hey, check out this tramp stamp!”.  She’s such a Gretchen Weiners. With the most horrendous nervous cackle. Also, that coat thing with tassels looks like something the guys who guide you up K2 might wear, but with fur. Don’t like her. 

I’ve seen enough middle aged silicone to last me a lifetime. Even if you look good, you should have the sense to keep your damn tits covered unless you’re somewhere tits are allowed. Acting like damn college girls in your late thirties, early forties, and fifties. Well, at least the Ick didn’t set her boobs loose to play, so there’s that.

Kelly is so inappropriate with Jolie. Can you imagine the ex husband, who had to pay 7 figures to rid himself of this shrew having to humor this idiot calling him and bitching about another hag? I’d change my number and move out of state.

i swear Emily gave Gina a longing look in the hot tub. No wonder she hulks out when she doesn’t have her all to herself. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

i was sorry to see Kelly cave in to Vikie.  I know it’s. Supposed to befor healing, but Vickie does not deserve to be forgiven as she would say bad things as soon as she gets out of that door.  Kelly had to make up with her to secure her Apple for next season.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Vicki has shown that she is a habitual liar

Vickie is a  narcissist, and no apology of the moment is meaningful.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 16
On 10/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Bravo is showing nudity now? I saw Kelly's ass and breasts and both Tamra and Braunwyn's boobs?

Kelly and Vicki making up was weird...or how it happened was edited weird. One minute, they're talking about Kelly painting a pig on a car on Vegas to mock Vicki, and then the next minute they're crying and hugging each other and saying how sorry they are. Kelly does have anger issues, but she's a hell of a lot more forgiving than I would be because Vicki made some disgusting allegations against her--the worst one IMO being the most recent allegation that Kelly was not allowed at Jolie's school. I'd be ready to cut a bitch if she brought my child up. 

So Brawunwyn brings women into the bedroom with her husband not for them both to have sex with but for her to have sex with while he watches on monumental birthdays? LoL. Um...that's something different. 

I saw Alexis in the previews talking to Emily. I didn't even know those two knew each other, or I wonder if Alexis reached out just so she could be on the show again.

Idk if I believe Braunwyn or wtf ever her name is. I think once she noticed the other women's reaction to the threesome she was hesitant to admit her husband had sex with the other woman.  

And by the way how over the top gross are you that Tamara is looking at you like wtf😁. If you want to have threesomes whatever, why share it with all and sundry,  everyone your children go to school with high school is hard enough....oh yeah for an orange never mind. Breastfeeding is wonderful but to pull your breast out  at dinner and have another woman squeeze it till she milks you 😲 good lord. 

I don't necessarily like Kelly, but Vicki is awful.  Trying to blame Emily because she told Kelly what Vicki said on camera 🙄

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

There is not one woman on this show who is tolerable. Shannon need to stop with that high pitched screaming. She thinks it's funny. It's not. She sounds stupid. Kelly stripps naked on national TV and gets in the hot tub and then whines about ther daughter being hurt. Her daughter is a young teenager. Does she really think her daughter is not affected by seeing her mother like this? And her daughter's friends seeing this?  Michael must be a sorry father if he allows his daughter to live with Kelly.  Braunwin and her lactating breast at the dinner table in front of the employees of the spa was a real low for the Housewives. In fact I think this show has jumped the shark and needs to be retired. There is no coming back from this season. They will never be able to wash the mud and slime off of this show after tonight's episode. 

Maybe they could spin this one off into a naked mud wrestling show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I switched the channel after listening to Kelly talk to her daughter while swimming naked in the pool.  I'm over this show.  I've only half watched so far this season and I just can't do it anymore.

It's sad.  RHONY is the only one I still enjoy.  RHOD isn't doing it for me this season either.  

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Vicki is trying real hard to tarnish Kelly. I’m glad the girls questioned her and that school rumor didn’t stick. 

When Emily was questioning her, did you notice the weird comment from Vicki? They were asking her about where she heard it, was it directly from the school, then she said something like no my daughter doesn't go to that school.

Errrrr...WTF? Brianna is in North Carolina and has been there for a few years. Brianna's kids wouldn't be in the same school as Jolie.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Just when these women start having some fun Tamra has start shit with Kelly. And there’s alcohol. And huge knifes. Emily is right , this is not a good idea. 

Emily was totally right - showing the ladies how to make a strong alcoholic beverage and then giving them sharp knives in close vicinity to one another is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

The bee guy was nice and told the ladies not to worry about their bee keepers outfits, that he’d clean up. Do you think that any one of them even considered cleaning up...my bet is on no. 

The way he kept laughing made me think the Beekeeper did some Whip-its off camera

• LOL 11
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When Emily was questioning her, did you notice the weird comment from Vicki? They were asking her about where she heard it, was it directly from the school, then she said something like no my daughter doesn't go to that school.

Errrrr...WTF? Brianna is in North Carolina and has been there for a few years. Brianna's kids wouldn't be in the same school as Jolie.

Also Brianna’s children would be in an elementary school and Jolie would be in middle school by now if not a freshman in HS. Big age differences. 

I laughed when I saw Vicki’s mouth trying to form a word, but she couldn’t get her brain behind what to say. Stumbling. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

Showing lactation at the dinner table...NOOOOOOOO

That didn't bother me as the other ladies on this show have let those boobs pop out on the regular.

Didn't Vicki whip hers out when discussing her misaligned nipples - at a wine drinking event outdoors?

Kelly did it on the deck of her home when Michael did a plaster cast of them.

What irked me was Tamra's comment of this being wrong because it was "at a dinner table"

When did Tamra become the RA of Naked Boobs Etiquette?

Should Braunwyn have waited till coffee was served and asked if anyone needed milk?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

Showing lactation at the dinner table...NOOOOOOOO

That was probably the strangest thing I have ever seen on any of these shows, ever.   

Of all the stuff they edit out, they couldn't have taken that out too? Not because it was gross, I don't think lactation is gross, I'm very pro nursing, but because it was really weird.

Can this show not have even one component of womanhood that they don't mock? I guess not.

• Love 14

What (to me) was so disturbing about Brawny showing that she was lactating was that it was Kelly that was squeezing her breast to produce the milk. Kelly even stated something to the effect that she has no shame in doing it. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The beekeeping trip was everything I thought it would be. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Running out of ideas.  They’ve exhausted every storyline.  Time to call it a day.  Andy, are you there?

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really miss the days, before my grandmother died, when she used to go on girls trips, like Tamra and Vicki do, and, she’d get falling down drunk, make out with the other women,  argue and threaten everyone, and, then run around naked.  Oh, wait...

That's hilarious!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

If I was spending $1700 a night a Miraval, I would pitch a shit fit and demand a refund if these screaming, disruptive bitches were there at the same time. If Shannon truly thought they’d all be zen, she’s dumber than dirt. 

• Love 20
10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

In the preview Braunwyn and her husband lying in bed and she tells him that she and Tamara tookoff thier tops and went swimming.  Then they both say rather dreamily Tamara is soo pretty. Really Bravo??

OMG this was one crazy show/and preview.  

Why are they not editing the naked shots anymore?  

WTF with BW and her husband?  Obsessed with Tamrat?!!  The residual issues she has with her mom and during her childhood have really messed with her mind.  So, we have now transitioned from real housewives to whatever works for you Bravo?!! Ugh, her poor kids have to watch this?  I certainly don’t watch Bravo for its wholesome qualities but why do they always have to push the envelope too far??

I’m in my early 50s, and I’ve never once longed for the college days.  Narcissism is what you call not being able to grow up and live a peaceful life.  Something is seriously wrong with BW.  Even Tamrat was shocked and we know how she loves to be the one to shock others.  I liked Gina’s talking head about BW and her husband not being afraid of STDs!😳 Yuck!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

She explained it was “the  schematics”? More WTF?!?

Why hasn’t Kelly sued Vicki for spreading  these malicious rumors? Is it because truth is a defense?

so many questions...

• Love 5

On another note...if Emily wants to be besties with Tamrat she made the wrong move... She thinks filming with Alexis will endear her with Tamrat?!  She didn’t think this whole thing through.

I was convinced last season that Emily (Maybe Gina too) was plotting to ice out the tres amigas since she is friends with Lizzie and Gretchen off camera.  Now chatting with Alexis, Tamra’s number 1 enemy just seals that idea IMO.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Was Borewind the one with the huge tatt on her lower back? I thought that was Tams getting in to the pool. Ugly AF who ever it was. 

Why is Tams so infatuated with her own boobies? It only took her like 4 sugeries to get them right. 

Shannon, give up the Tres Amiga's screeching. Nobody cares. Not even your besties. That ship has sailed. 

Little Brownstone is just chock full of surprises, isn’t she?  Who knew?  What’s next ?  Her parents must be very proud.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Little Brownstone is just chock full of surprises, isn’t she?  Who knew?  What’s next ?  Her parents must be very proud.

Considering Brownstone has that goofy ass mother who looks like Boy George I’m not surprised. She probably encouraged all that stuff.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Dr. Drew Pinsky said today, married couples that have threesomes screw up their marriage in the long run.  Just sayin.

*See Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher for the living embodiment of this sentiment. You know, if you believe Demi. Seems like a terrible idea to me but so does naming your child after the lead in a romance novel--BRAUNWYN'S MOM!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

A new low for Bravo, and it ain’t pretty.  I just hope and pray it doesn’t fall into N.Y. housewives.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Jel said:

That was probably the strangest thing I have ever seen on any of these shows, ever.   

Of all the stuff they edit out, they couldn't have taken that out too? Not because it was gross, I don't think lactation is gross, I'm very pro nursing, but because it was really weird.

Can this show not have even one component of womanhood that they don't mock? I guess not.

Nah, that was gross. There was no baby attached, but a cackling hag. It’s very unnatural to offer your lactating silicone foob to an old witch. Very Grimm fairy tale nightmare stuff. It was creepy as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Idk if I believe Braunwyn or wtf ever her name is. I think once she noticed the other women's reaction to the threesome she was hesitant to admit her husband had sex with the other woman.  

And by the way how over the top gross are you that Tamara is looking at you like wtf😁. If you want to have threesomes whatever, why share it with all with everyone your children go to school with high school is hard enough....oh yeah for an orange never mind. Breastfeeding is wonderful but to pull your breast out  at dinner and have another woman squeeze it till she milks you 😲 good lord. 

I don't necessarily like Kelly, but Vicki is awful.  Trying to blame Emily because she told Kelly what Vicki said on camera 🙄

If my husband EVER suggested a threesome, I’d break his head.  Wtf?

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

If my husband EVER suggested a threesome, I’d break his head.  Wtf?

I’ve had a couple of BFs suggest it. Told them great, but I get to pick the guy, and I want a super hot one. Shuts them down every time. It’s all about them getting permission to cheat. 

And yeah, if my husband tried to coerce me by using a “monumental” birthday, I’d divorce his manipulative ass and get every shekel I could in the settlement. My ex SIL used to do threesomes and tell me the gory details. Grossed me out man. I have one close friend that I talk about this stuff with only. Felt very abusive to me, be forced to hear about a family members  sex life. The photos sealed the deal. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Have you seen her mother?

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

They used to blur the nipples. They showed all of Tamra's this episode. New low, BRAVO. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Have you seen her mother?

Yes, once come to think of it.  The woman dressed like a gypsy with five million colors on her hat and body.  Now I get it.  Brownstones husband must be in heaven with all that goes on with that wife.  No wonder she has everything. Lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I’ve had a couple of BFs suggest it. Told them great, but I get to pick the guy, and I want a super hot one. Shuts them down every time. It’s all about them getting permission to cheat. 

And yeah, if my husband tried to coerce me by using a “monumental” birthday, I’d divorce his manipulative ass and get every shekel I could in the settlement. My ex SIL used to do threesomes and tell me the gory details. Grossed me out man. I have one close friend that I talk about this stuff with only. Felt very abusive to me, be forced to hear about a family members  sex life. The photos sealed the deal. 

That’s why I love these boards.  You learn a lot, can ask what you want, discuss things you can’t otherwise, and nobody knows your name.  It’s great and very informative.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Tamra kind of looks like a naked Barbie doll when she’s naked- not remotely human or feminine at all. 

Her breasts are hard to un-see and a cautionary tale for sure

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

The best thing about this episode? That Kelly is astute enough to realize that Tamra is playing both sides of the fence like the slithering demon snake that she is. Let's see how this plays out. If Kelly can focus her crazy and finally, finally be the one to take on and down Tamra, as far as I am concerned she will not only be the Queen of all Housewives but also 

The One

giphy.gif

and The Prince that was Promised

SEI_57275339.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

I have no idea what Vicki meant by repeatedly saying "I surrender." Where does that come from and what does it mean?

14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

They should get three new necklaces “TresAmorons.

I saw somewhere else them being referred to as the 'tres brujas' (witches) and I LOLed!

OMG a Jesus Barbie sighting! I bet that means Emily will be back to being Tamra's mortal enemy. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10