Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Miracle At Miravel

• Start Topic

Vicki will never change.  Every time she repeats a rumor or gossip she gets caught, then she eventually apologizes, but then turns around and does it again.  She lied about Eddie being gay, and then about Shannon's husband beating her.  I was surprised that Kelly forgave her that quickly.   It'll happen again, but to someone else.  

• Love 17
11 hours ago, nytonc said:

She explained it was “the  schematics”? More WTF?!?

Why hasn’t Kelly sued Vicki for spreading  these malicious rumors? Is it because truth is a defense?

so many questions...

Vicki is just so...stupid. And even stupider because she thinks she's intelligent. I assume she meant "semantics" not "schematics." And Vickie, you are not funny, entertaining, or even palpable. You are a liar that long ago wore out your welcome on this show. Please get demoted again to completely gone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, Mar said:

True.  And Tamra needs to stop with her vulgar mouth and behavior. She thinks it’s funny. It’s not. And Vicky needs to stop with her mannerisms. She thinks it’s funny. It’s not. And Gina needs to stop with her not – witty remarks in her talking  heads. She thinks it’s funny. It’s not. 

The only ones I can even tolerate are Emily, with whom I don’t have any issues, and for some odd reason, Kelly. She is often out of control, but I really feel like she at least is being real. Her behavior can be atrocious and she is unaware of how her on-air antics affect her daughter, but  have a soft spot for her...it is a very small soft spot. 

Shannon, who I used to like, and Tamra and Vicky are clearly faking it in ways that they think will help them keep their oranges. I can’t fathom why Tamra or Shannon would have ever forgiven Vicky and it makes me dislike them all the more. 

And all of this makes me dislike the show more and more and more and more. 

And Tamra wonders why her daughter doesn’t wAnt anything to do with her. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I honestly don't believe Braunwynn and her husband have threesomes.

Unless the third is a guy and Braunwynn is not involved.

And you would think after birthing nine children the last thing she would want to do is to have a threesome with some random woman they pick up in a Vegas bar...eccchhhh. Hope they get tested for STD's. Wonder what her older kids will think about this revelation when they see this episode. 

• Love 5

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/yikes-a-breakdown-of-rhoc-star-kelly-dodds-multiple-restraining-orders-1928442.article

Dana Caldwell did file a restraining order against Kelly asking that Kelly asking that  Kelly stay 100 ft away from her, her son, and her son’s school.  Kelly responded that she did nothing, was no longer dating Jeffrey Caldwell, and planned to never be in contact with any of them again.  The case was dismissed a month later.  The article contains a copy of the restraining order request.

The scary thing from the All about the Tea bogus article is the video lower on the page which features Kelly’s mom alleging that Kelly hit her.

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

In that scene, Vikie’s face looked old.  Maybe it was the lighting, but her cheeks looked like they were falling down.  And she just had the full face lift?  She better get her money back.

I noticed that!

Was it the lighting?

On her left side of face...I saw either her 2006 original dimples up near her temple...or an indentation of some kind...

I’ve mentioned this before...even though I never watched OC before seeing RHONY...upon seeing images of Vicki back in the day...

personally I thought she was cute in her own unique way and reminded me of my little sister...dimples and all...she was cute! (hell...you don’t snag a reality show from your own kids if you’re “fugly”)...I wish she would have embraced that...but unfortunately no...she thought she had to be “classic symmetrical beautiful” as in BORING....and it never works out...

now her face is swollen/odd...depending on her lighting ..and she’ll always be known for facial surgeries 🤭😕

Edited by Shellbell59
Hah! “a symmetric beauty”turned into “asymmetrical beauty”... 🤭
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This entire episode left me with my jaw on the floor, that, by the time Braunwynn pulled out a lactating breast at the dinner table and Kelly milked it, I wasn't even fazed.  

This sentence is SO funny.  😄

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Mar said:

Definitely there is history between Kelly and her ex (and future gf's and fiances), but to add context, this was 4 years ago.  It is claimed that Heidi hit Kelly and then Kelly filed for a retaining order against Heidi.  I would think this school business is in the same time period, because 2016 articles state Kelly was allowed back at school after Heidi's kid started attending somewhere else.

Edited by MajorNelson
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right? You'd think, what with her having 7 kids, that she'd want to be around to parent them, and give them what she was missing from her own childhood. Well, I'd think that, but I'm weird. Instead she hires a nanny and lives almost as selfish a life as her mother. Baby steps,... I guess?

Hey, 2 nannies!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Dana Caldwell did file a restraining order against Kelly asking that Kelly asking that  Kelly stay 100 ft away...

Kelly's been busy and at odd's with two gf/fiance's of her ex.  But at least it was 3+ years ago before she got on the show.

Edited by MajorNelson
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I will never get the love Shannon has for Tamra. Tamra is repulsive. Heather really liked Tamra, too. These two women are extremely wealthy and both came from wealth, didn't just marry in to it. They are educated women and have class so why they took such a liking to little wrong side of the tracks tacky Tamra I just don't understand.  

I think because Tamra is the one they can get to do the trashy stuff they really want to do deep down lol I don’t know 

Edited by ErikaOnline
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Definitely there is history between Kelly and her ex (and future gf's and fiances), but to add context, this was 4 years ago.  It is claimed that Heidi hit Kelly and then Kelly filed for a retaining order against Heidi.  I would think this school business is in the same time period, because 2016 articles state Kelly was allowed back at school after Heidi's kid started attending somewhere else.

I'm am confused about this. the article linked says that kelly attacked Heidi causing Heidi to be left bloody and bruised. The police were called and Kelly was taken into custody. Heidi obtained a restraining order against Kelly. It was after this order was dismissed that Kelly was allowed back on the school grounds.  I didn't see anything about Heidi hitting Kelly. Was this a different altercatation. You know I have never in my life got had a physical altercation with anyone. None of my friends have either at least that I know of.  These so called ladies are trashy. Grown women fighting like thugs most likely in front of their children on school property over a man. 

• Love 6

I don't like Shannon but......I wonder why she continues with this show. She has gobs of money and a new (very good looking) man that she's crazy about and he seems to be crazy about her. You would think she had enough to keep her busy but instead prefers to embarrass herself or have others embarrass her (Tamra) on national TV. She should get out of this mess like Heather did while she still has a modicum of self respect. Maybe there is just never enough money or attention to satisfy some people......

• Love 8

The Dudd is not The One.

The closest thing they had to a Tamra takedown was the intelligent, well adjusted, confident and strong willed Heather Dubrow. She was smart enough to size Tamra up and know there was no winning on her play ground.

Kelly is completely ruled by her emotions and has no self control. She’s not terribly intelligent nor does she show any self awareness. Not analytical at all.

Tamra has mastered her emotions and has always been cunning and intelligent in a street rat fight for survival way. She is somewhat self aware and very analytical. She may not be formally educated, but she has a steel trap brain and will always come out on top in these tawdry confrontations. I’ve always said if she had a good upbringing and education that she could be running a corporation. She’s absolutely Machiavellian.

I am here for the return of the Ick because she knows she’s the beta ho now and is completely under Tamra’s thumb. It’s fun watching her have to beg for crumbs from the Bravo table. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

I'm not sure what's worse - - Kelly telling 12 year old Jolie her adult problems or Kelly putting her naked self into the community hot tub.  Ewwww.  

Note to Kelly:  leave your bangs/hair alone!!  Stop touching it! 

Otherwise, this episode was made of zzzzzzzzzzzs.  Vicki is still a two-faced jerk, Tamra is still a hypocritical shit-stirrer who can't keep her clothes on during vacations, and this season is still painfully dull.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't like Shannon but......I wonder why she continues with this show. She has gobs of money and a new (very good looking) man that she's crazy about and he seems to be crazy about her. You would think she had enough to keep her busy but instead prefers to embarrass herself or have others embarrass her (Tamra) on national TV. She should get out of this mess like Heather did while she still has a modicum of self respect. Maybe there is just never enough money or attention to satisfy some people......

While I do think she has money, I think she is staying on the show to keep her presence out there to promote her Real for Real cuisine.  Especially now that she’s back to her thinner jeans, that’s what she is likely thinking about...

I do agree with you that she would come off better leaving, but that’s my theory on why she stays on the show.  

She probably can’t get one of her friends, like Kristina, or other USC football watching moms on with her.  Bravo likely would think her friends are too boring.

It is sad that Bravo changed the premise of these shows.  Bravo prefers filthy behavior over vanilla, rich housewives that would be friends with Shannon.

Wanted to add, I wish Heather stayed, her snobbishness can not be matched, and I wish she had one of her friends on the show, like that blonde Lindsey that was seen in the background of most of her functions.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

It was after this order was dismissed that Kelly was allowed back on the school grounds.  I didn't see anything about Heidi hitting Kelly. Was this a different altercatation.

There are multiple altercations, and the wonderwall article has some of the other ones, both with Dana and Heidi.  As to Heidi hitting Kelly that is what Kelly claims in a tweet, from July 2016 and in unclear English either says that Kelly had a restraining order against Heidi when the hit happened or got one just afterward.  I saw an article as well which simply said they both had restraining orders against each other, but didn't list the specifics only that one gal got one against the other, then the other gal did likewise.

ETA: the realitytea article doesn't state dates and, to me, seems misleading, as these events are in 2015 and 2016 before Kelly got on the show, so nothing recent.  Reading it I had gotten the sense it was current times,

Also, on some interview show, or on a Bravotv video clip, Kelly says she is at the school all the time (2019) serving lunches...so definitely Vickie's rumor is wacked/untrue.

Edited by MajorNelson
17 hours ago, Ginger said:

Vicki is just so...stupid. And even stupider because she thinks she's intelligent. I assume she meant "semantics" not "schematics." And Vickie, you are not funny, entertaining, or even palpable. You are a liar that long ago wore out your welcome on this show. Please get demoted again to completely gone.

Hah...🤣💃🏼

🎶🎹...you say say “schematics” ...

....and I say “semantics”...

🎼 you say schematics ...

...I say “semantics”...💃🏼

🎷”schematics”...”semantics”   

🎺”schematics”...”semantics”...

🎼Let’s say you’re so fukcng off!” 🎼🎶 

(I don’t know how to indicate I am 🎶 singing...imagine “you say potatoe...I say potato 🎶 (thank you D Quayle) 😆)

Vicktim...stupid cow

I will never will forget her promoting “underlings” to get an education (a good thing)...

but it always seemed fake (bad thing detected)...as though she was trying to PROMULGATE that she ACTUALLY HAD an advanced education!

😆

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/yikes-a-breakdown-of-rhoc-star-kelly-dodds-multiple-restraining-orders-1928442.article

Dana Caldwell did file a restraining order against Kelly asking that Kelly asking that  Kelly stay 100 ft away from her, her son, and her son’s school.  Kelly responded that she did nothing, was no longer dating Jeffrey Caldwell, and planned to never be in contact with any of them again.  The case was dismissed a month later.  The article contains a copy of the restraining order request.

The scary thing from the All about the Tea bogus article is the video lower on the page which features Kelly’s mom alleging that Kelly hit her.

I read an article yesterday that Bravo has sent her to anger management therapy and that her continued violent physical outbursts might put Bravo in a very precarious legal liability position that could cost them lots of $$$. She clearly has a myriad of problems including anger management, alcohol and well documented instances of physical violence against other women, her ex husband and even her mother. How in the world she got custody of her daughter is beyond me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I read an article yesterday that Bravo has sent her to anger management therapy and that her continued violent physical outbursts might put Bravo in a very precarious legal liability position that could cost them lots of $$$. She clearly has a myriad of problems including anger management, alcohol and well documented instances of physical violence against other women, her ex husband and even her mother. How in the world she got custody of her daughter is beyond me.

You would think it would be cheaper and more effective for Bravo to just not renew her contract and be done with her.  But I guess it might be hard to find someone who would be willing to strip buck naked on camera. Bravo is sinking lower and lower.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 10/1/2019 at 8:46 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Showing lactation at the dinner table...NOOOOOOOO

If this chick is not still breast feeding one of the dozen kids she has produced then she needs to have her hormones checked because she has a big imbalance.  I also think it is like saying to the older, menopausal women, "Look at me and me leaky breasts-I can still reproduce." Lady, you share waaaay too much!  At this rate I am waiting for the younger ones to show a bloody tampon at the table or the older ones to show how they pee their pants when the cough, sneeze or laugh.  This show is horrendous!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:10 PM, Silver Bells said:

It was nota good idea to have Vikie on the trip spreading rumors again.  Stupid move.

Why does Shannon have to scream every sentence she says.  It’s really annoying, and everyone is not having a good time like she thinks.  In fact, they are trying too hard and are acting worse than teenagers.

Emily is really hurting because she knows her marriage is over.  Gina doesn’t give a shit about her .. she’s too involved with herself.  Gina is not a true friend.

I just can’t take rat face Tamra.  All of a sudden, she is the voice of reason?  She talks out of both sides of her face.  When someone is fighting, Tamra is salivating. She loves it, as long as it’s not about her.  What does Eddie see in her?  I hate when she uses the term boning.  I’ve never even heard that word until now, and it’s disgusting.  She is disgusting.  Eddie is too nice for her.  She’s an old used up filthy mouth woman.

i was sorry to see Kelly cave in to Vikie.  I know it’s. Supposed to befor healing, but Vickie does not deserve to be forgiven as she would say bad things as soon as she gets out of that door.  Kelly had to make up with her to secure her Apple for next season.

I didn’t see who jumped into the pool naked, but it was disgusting, IMO anyhow.

I too Question what Eddie sees in Tamra. He seems like a decent, mellow sort of guy and I can't for the life me understand the attraction (other than the obvious).  Cannot be the personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I know ppl have posted the bee 🐝excursion was a “buzz kill”...

(y’all are good 👍)...and the guy that looks like Vicki/Tamra’s brother has a weird laugh (but I believe that was editing)

Question:

did Shannon not say “we go into a giant beehive and eat honey!” ????

This is when she was pitching the trip to the Hoes...

I was SOOO looking forward to that!!!

I thought...’how cool! Probably an ancient Saguaro Cactus that has been enclosed...!

but hell..,I don’t know...Saguaro might be pollinated by bats and guano for all I know...or woodpeckers for gawd sakes.

All I’m saying I was looking for a little redemption watching this shitshow....and pretending it was the Discovery Channel wudda been Super Cool...if even for a moment...! 👍🤣

oh well....(as I hang my head and walk off in shame (“arrested development”-like)

Shit...honey boxes are a dime a dozen in orchards and fields in Cali.

poor me....🥴

😆😆

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Raiderred said:

If this chick is not still breast feeding one of the dozen kids she has produced then she needs to have her hormones checked because she has a big imbalance.  I also think it is like saying to the older, menopausal women, "Look at me and me leaky breasts-I can still reproduce." Lady, you share waaaay too much!  At this rate I am waiting for the younger ones to show a bloody tampon at the table or the older ones to show how they pee their pants when the cough, sneeze or laugh.  This show is horrendous!

They already showed Vicki peeing on Tamra’s bed in Mexico several seasons back (drunk, laughing) and haven’t they shown someone peeing their pants this year on another show...NYC?

As far as Brawnwyn and her boob- I think her youngest is around 1, so she could very well still be lactating/breastfeeding. Still did NOT need to see this (and I’m pro-breastfeeding, etc).

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Kmascio5660 said:

I too Question what Eddie sees in Tamra. He seems like a decent, mellow sort of guy and I can't for the life me understand the attraction (other than the obvious).  Cannot be the personality.

Maybe it’s all the anal. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

They already showed Vicki peeing on Tamra’s bed in Mexico several seasons back (drunk, laughing) and haven’t they shown someone peeing their pants this year on another show...NYC?

As far as Brawnwyn and her boob- I think her youngest is around 1, so she could very well still be lactating/breastfeeding. Still did NOT need to see this (and I’m pro-breastfeeding, etc).

Agreed...so predictable...It’s too much and over produced/calculated...

what the he11!

Truly...
For gawd sakes...most all of them...
There OWN CHILDREN could be on the show and be more appropriate than any of this thirsty bunch of twats!

Seriously they are all desperate...thirsty...eager...
(Whatever you want to call it)

A little late girls...

Here’s a suggestion....unless you’re REALLY a part of the “Lifestyle”....? (and nobody would EVER talk about it...let alone on blast (TV)...)
the 90s called...and it wants its “college wild girl” cliche type back!!! 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

There are multiple altercations, and the wonderwall article has some of the other ones, both with Dana and Heidi.  As to Heidi hitting Kelly that is what Kelly claims in a tweet, from July 2016 and in unclear English either says that Kelly had a restraining order against Heidi when the hit happened or got one just afterward.  I saw an article as well which simply said they both had restraining orders against each other, but didn't list the specifics only that one gal got one against the other, then the other gal did likewise.

ETA: the realitytea article doesn't state dates and, to me, seems misleading, as these events are in 2015 and 2016 before Kelly got on the show, so nothing recent.  Reading it I had gotten the sense it was current times,

Also, on some interview show, or on a Bravotv video clip, Kelly says she is at the school all the time (2019) serving lunches...so definitely Vickie's rumor is wacked/untrue.

Didn't one of the flashbacks of Kelly show the year as 2014?  Maybe my eyes need to be checked.  

9 hours ago, Raiderred said:
On 10/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Showing lactation at the dinner table...NOOOOOOOO

If this chick is not still breast feeding one of the dozen kids she has produced then she needs to have her hormones checked because she has a big imbalance. 

Bronwynn has a one year old, so not unreasonable.

• Love 1
On 10/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, ladypoodle said:

Unpopular opinion but i actually think kelly pulls off a sexy and womanly look. Her clothes are revealing but she looks good and polished.

I agree. She looked amazing in the pool, red lipstick and all. Now, FaceTiming her daughter at the same time, she didn’t have to do that, lol. But she is always well put together and sexy. She was pulling off the southwestern look with the turquoise and boots. She is nice to look at unlike some of these other women. 

• Love 10

I watched this last nighr much like one might watch a Trainwreck. You know you should look away, it is truly awful, but you just keep watching. I will say again, Shannon annoyed me from day one. The fact that she is now my favorite speaks volumes  Of course "favorite" in this context, simply means I could stand her for at least one more season. The rest of these vile women? Nope. OK Emily isn't actually vile, she is just boring and pathetic and watching her kiss Trashy Tamara's butt would probably have been the worst part of the show, but no. The Howives have never earned their nickname more. So whatever problems Crazy Kelly's kid has are because of Vicki? Not because her mom is a foul mouthed alcoholic with a hair trigger temper? um, OK.  Poor Tammy trying desperately to repair her relationship  with hee daughter by getting naked and drunk on national TV every chance she gets. I detest Gina.Once again bitch, I do not feel sorry for you. You are not a victim. You got behind the wheel drunk, so F off. And, last but not leaat, I knew from her first appearance that Brown Wind was going on my hate list. She is just going to get worse. BRAVO, I live in the OC  If you can't do better than this bash of trashy ho's (Shannon and Emily excepted-but Emily needs to go too), then you aren't even trying.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 15

Watching this episode I really reflected on why, exactly, Tamra made such a huge show about becoming a “new person” a couple years back. Nothing seems all that new about her. I was holding out some hope, but at this point I don’t think I’ll see much, at least until she’s off this show and not “performing”. And not that Christians are supposed to be “perfect” but I’d have hoped that she would have steered further away from her crap-stirring ways... not leaned into them. She and Eddie could have a really nice life IF she backed off. Maybe it would even help her rebuild her relationship with her kids. So if she’s doing that just for an orange, that’s really depressing.

I’m also reflecting on why, exactly, I’m still watching. 😉 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Yea, she still has a little guy at home. And I could get SOME amount of milk out of my breasts for MONTHS after my last stopped nursing. I never showed this to others, however. 

THAT'S the issue. I'm super pro-breastfeeding. I have no issue with nursing in public. You could nurse your baby right at the table and it would not phase me. But I don't need to see one woman squeezing milk out of another's nipples. That's just not necessary. 

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Here's the schematic that explains how Vicki always hears information from total strangers who just happen to have intimate knowledge of the other housewives in Orange County, population 3.2 million:

schematic36.png

Omg...fularious! 🤣 Hah

i just peed myself...and it’s not quite noon!!!...(later in the day increases the possibility for some reason..thought I’d add TMI since the show won’t be on until next week 😉)

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2019 at 4:02 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true:  Somewhere, in a county to the north, Lisa Rinna is racking her brain as to how she can capitalize on Vicki's storyline that she heard a rumor from her hairdresser. 

Real time watcher?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, she still has a little guy at home. And I could get SOME amount of milk out of my breasts for MONTHS after my last stopped nursing. I never showed this to others, however. 

THAT'S the issue. I'm super pro-breastfeeding. I have no issue with nursing in public. You could nurse your baby right at the table and it would not phase me. But I don't need to see one woman squeezing milk out of another's nipples. That's just not necessary. 

I'm surprised she didn't offer them all a taste right then and there at the dinner table.   🙄  They are all such stupid bovines it's downright scary.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

You may be thinking about the drunken middle aged female guest on Below Deck Med who peed herself.  She was trying to do a cartwheel or something and the camera caught the image of her legs spread apart and the entire crotch of her pants were soaked.  I can never unsee that image. 😱

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

You may be thinking about the drunken middle aged female guest on Below Deck Med who peed herself.  She was trying to do a cartwheel or something and the camera caught the image of her legs spread apart and the entire crotch of her pants were soaked.  I can never unsee that image. 😱

You’re right!

• Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 9:50 AM, ivygirl said:

Watching this episode I really reflected on why, exactly, Tamra made such a huge show about becoming a “new person” a couple years back. Nothing seems all that new about her. I was holding out some hope, but at this point I don’t think I’ll see much, at least until she’s off this show and not “performing”. And not that Christians are supposed to be “perfect” but I’d have hoped that she would have steered further away from her crap-stirring ways... not leaned into them. She and Eddie could have a really nice life IF she backed off. Maybe it would even help her rebuild her relationship with her kids. So if she’s doing that just for an orange, that’s really depressing.

I’m also reflecting on why, exactly, I’m still watching. 😉 

It’s almost as if, she did it for a storyline?!!  Shocked.  Not shocked.🙄

Honestly, that truly disappoints...I’m hoping at least Tamra had good intentions going into it.  She must believe she would be too boring “transformed” to stay on Bravos good side and keep her orange.  Apparently that motivates her more than repairing her relationship with Sidney.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

What a boring one you are. Not allowing your frenemies milk you in public. I bet you’re also such a prude that you don’t jump naked into the pool with cameras rolling, or assault other Mothers at your child’s school. 

• LOL 15
On 10/3/2019 at 12:16 AM, Shellbell59 said:

I noticed that!

Was it the lighting?

On her left side of face...I saw either her 2006 original dimples up near her temple...or an indentation of some kind...

I’ve mentioned this before...even though I never watched OC before seeing RHONY...upon seeing images of Vicki back in the day...

personally I thought she was cute in her own unique way and reminded me of my little sister...dimples and all...she was cute! (hell...you don’t snag a reality show from your own kids if you’re “fugly”)...I wish she would have embraced that...but unfortunately no...she thought she had to be “classic symmetrical beautiful” as in BORING....and it never works out...

now her face is swollen/odd...depending on her lighting ..and she’ll always be known for facial surgeries 🤭😕

They all start with the fillers when  they’re way too young. Except for Heather Dubrow, most of these middle-aged mavens look like they went to a third world country for their upkeep. I don’t know if it’s bc they go cheap or they do too much or they don’t do enough. After her plastic surgery, Vicki walked around all thru that season looking like someone took a baseball bat to her face. Now it’s all falling apart AGAIN. 

15 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

IIRC there were two peeing incidents on RHOC. Tamra peed when they were in Iceland and Vicki peed in Mexico. Such classy ladies. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2019 at 9:07 PM, movingtargetgal said:

Sonja Morgan has a problem with peeing, especially on the bus to the Hamptons, therefore uses Depends.  I think on the trips to Bluestone Manor also.

• Love 3
On 10/2/2019 at 10:59 PM, kicksave said:

And you would think after birthing nine children the last thing she would want to do is to have a threesome with some random woman they pick up in a Vegas bar...eccchhhh. Hope they get tested for STD's. Wonder what her older kids will think about this revelation when they see this episode. 

And Brownstone had the nerve to borrow Kelly’s $50 dollar lipstick.  I hope it went in the garbage.  What nerve.

• Love 3
On 10/2/2019 at 4:01 PM, islandgal140 said:

Milf gets milked at dinner table by fellow HW has got to be a new milestone. My mouth was literally agape!

I’m shocked that Tamballs was shocked.  Out of all of them, you would think she would be the first to have a threesome.  BTW, since Eddy hadall those heart procedures, I’m wondering if he’s still active in the sex dept.  Between all the heart pills he has to take, sometimes things don’t work the same.

• Love 3