Type keyword(s) to search

mochamajesty

2.2k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

2.2k profile views
  1. Isn’t Ralph Angel a felon? In my state, a felony would prevent him from working in healthcare in any capacity.
  2. Justina moves well for a big girl. At first I thought last week’s dance was based on her spicy Latina flavor, but she shined in the slow dance too. What exactly happened with Skai? Was it the height difference?
  3. Thank you. I’m reading the forums in disbelief this season. While I don’t like a pile on, that won’t make me root for a liar. LVP vs Sutton. I must see this.
  4. I am soooo confused. I thought that Oliver was the illegitimate son. Who is John?
  5. Not to mention the too high slit on Stacy’s dress. I held my breath when she sat down I thought she was gonna flash us. Darcy, Alexis Carrington wants her dress back.
  6. Vick’s mom will never forgive Helen for “letting” Vic die without Helen calling her to come over. Joanie was thinking of her dad while having sex with her husband? Eww. Noah is... still Noah. I still don’t get how he pulls all of those women. I’m looking forward to this season. I didn’t miss Allison at all. I did miss Cole.
  7. She was going to give him 600 so that he could put the 350 with it and get a money order to pay her rent. Instead of giving her the 350 so she can get her own dang money order.
  8. You can actually arrange to complete parole in another state. Lamar could have asked for arrangements prior to release. He would have to explain why. The request could be denied.
  9. We don’t know for sure how Deanna feels about anything, so arguing is pointless.
  10. I think Andrea wants to control Lamar. I didn’t see someone worried about his safety, I saw someone who wanted it her way or no way. There is crime in Utah, I am sure. And Lamar will find trouble wherever he is, if he wants. She should not have moved in the first place. She should have made Lamar come to her when he got out.
  11. I never thought that I would end up on Lamar’s side. Andrea looks dumb and desperate. She was playing with Lamar’s freedom. His travel pass is not open ended he has to be back by a certain date. And her taunt “Go ahead and get pulled over.”, says it all. She is going to hold his status over him for life. Lamar needs to leave. I am surprised that Brittany got 60% custody. That lawyer must be awesome.
  12. LOL posing in front of the nail polish? Does he think that’s hot?