Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E18: Torn

• Start Topic

I guess it is a theme with these nutjobs..  Jihoon:  what is up with red Clairol hair color.. I did not like Deaven at first.. but she seems to be growing a set.. kind of... BIG BABYS.. jihoon, and then there is the guy with EVILyn the idiot (tell me 3 million times and I still think you'll marry me).. Sumit - another BIG BABY.. these people's mothers have castrated the men.. I try to look positive, but nothing there to work with.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, Iamthatmom said:

I have to say, Aladdin really seems like a good guy and I feel like he really cares for Laura. 

The more I watch, the more I'm Team Aladin.  

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Boston said:

Is it just me or does anyone else get that LIAM IS A FRIGGING BABY and his mother is to blame.. he even admits it.. jesus.. he is in his 30s.. HE NEEDS TO GROW UP (not that I like Laura.. she is another mess and she needs her hair done),, I'm bad.. but really, Liam is like a 12 yr old.. very sick and sad

I think Liam is like 21/22?

I can't shittalk to much on that because I was a baby at that age too. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think Liam is like 21/22?

I can't shittalk to much on that because I was a baby at that age too. 

I think he is on the younger side.  Despite his immaturity, I have no doubt he's probably been the adult in the mother-son relationship.

• Love 2

I am sorry that I thought Liam was in his 30s.. I was a child at 22, but he is a BIG MAMA'S BOY.. I won't take that back.  I just switched to team ALADIN.. he is nice and a hottie.. but WTF does he see in Laura.  I know, looks aren't everything but REALLY??? he can't find a woman his own age???? something wrong with him.  and again DANIEL IS SO CUTE AND VERY SMART.. Tiffany needs to put him on the next plane to the US.  just my opinion

• Love 2