Type keyword(s) to search

BB After Dark: Nighttime is the Right Time

car54
  • Start Topic

PopTV has a contest going on - the idea is:

1. You create a user account at https://PopTV.com/win .
  2. You watch BBAD each night, get the code, then enter it on a web form at https://PopTV.com/win .
  3. Each time you enter the correct code for that evening, you’re entered for another chance in a drawing.
  4. About two weeks(?) out from the Finale PopTV will conduct the drawing for the prize, which is a trip to LA for the BB Live Finale.
  • Useful 2

Honestly, I'm as sick of the Florida Girls promos as I am of Chlamydia Island.  And somebody should tell Lauren Chinn that there are plenty of shows set in New York or Los Angeles that focus on economically-stressed young women.   (Two Broke Girls comes to mind.  And also Girls.)

Maybe Lauren couldn't afford a TV?

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Honestly, I'm as sick of the Florida Girls promos as I am of Chlamydia Island.  And somebody should tell Lauren Chinn that there are plenty of shows set in New York or Los Angeles that focus on economically-stressed young women.   (Two Broke Girls comes to mind.  And also Girls.)

Maybe Lauren couldn't afford a TV?

There’s “economically stressed”, and there’s “life in the trailer park” - not quite the same thing. 😉 

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Ah, I keep expecting some actual content to pop (pun!) up when they tease "The Orwell Games".  I skip right past the sweepstakes announcement.  Thanks for keeping us informed.

I’m hoping PopTV will come up with a little sumptin-sumptin other than just the drawing stuff, but then I keep having to stop and remind myself - no matter how long it feels, we’re still barely TWO WEEKS IN to the season.  Which means there’s still plenty of time for Pop to liven up the shit. 

26 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’m hoping PopTV will come up with a little sumptin-sumptin other than just the drawing stuff, but then I keep having to stop and remind myself - no matter how long it feels, we’re still barely TWO WEEKS IN to the season.  Which means there’s still plenty of time for Pop to liven up the shit. 

It definitely feels like late-game-doldrums already. Whee.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

It definitely feels like late-game-doldrums already. Whee.

Exactly.  Two weeks already feels like more than two months with this bag of stiffs. 😑

Edited by Nashville
Broke syntax
  • LOL 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Two weeks already feels like more than two months with this bag of stiffs. 😑

Appropriately enough, I read this when finishing up the Tuesday/Wednesday episode. "Tonight's code word: LOGS", indeed.

One thing I'll say for Plexaderm:  it's nice when you're struggling towards the end of the episode and you see that and you know you can skip ahead a good four minutes.  It's like an energy bonus when you're nearing the end of a level.

Holly looks very nice in her overalls and sports bra.  Now if she wasn't parannoying to the Six Shitters about how Nick is trying to get Nicole to nominate her (Holly)…

Jessie James Decker, I get that your given name sounded as though it was a corny stage name…but do you really want to permanently link your brand to Eric Decker?   That's "Courteney Cox Arquette" levels of looking lame, IMO.  If you're going to change a successful public identity for the sake of a man's ego, wait until you're married to Tom Brady or someone on that level.  (And, even then, Giselle hasn't.  Just saying.) [/soapbox]

Edited by Halting Hex
Because if I'm going to cite "Courteney Cox" as a successfully-branded image, I might wish to spell her name properly.
  • Love 1
(edited)

As noted on the crawl, we're in reruns because the HGs are doing a comp.   (Presumably wrapping up the Veto, which was either excessively time-consuming, or needed to be run at night.  Or both.)  Normal service is promised to resume before 3.00 ET/12.00 BBT.  We'll see, I guess.

ETA:  And we're back! And I think I just screwed up and spoiled myself for the result of the Veto, although the person I think I saw holding it could simply have been holding it, of course.  (Or it could have been something else.)  Dang though;  I should have just let the recording go and not worried that some DVR space was being used on the repeat.  That was stupid.  Sigh.

Edited by Halting Hex
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Tonight’s code word: SAM

Wow, he's been gone for less than a week, is on my fantasy team and yet my first thought upon reading this is why they were using one of last year's contestants as a code word.

• LOL 2