Type keyword(s) to search

The Princess Bride Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, a lot of awesome discussion happening. I'm happy to come here and see it. Of course, I'm not so happy to see some fingers pointing at me. I know I'm a hero and it disappoints me that my name has been thrown out there a lot. It makes me incredibly nervous and I don't like being nervous. I do want to know if my previous name WOULD be a clue (Jessie/Domino), because I would lean toward it not being a clue. I don't know how fair it would be to make my old name a clue? But I don't know for sure. 

I'm still unsure about what are official, or at least strong clues and I don't feel strongly about anyone that's actually being up as suspects. I don't want to point fingers unless I feel confident about what I'm throwing out, so until I do, I'll keep my mouth shut. But I guess for now, I re-read everyone's discussion and I do hate to jump on any lynches because I'm not feeling so great about it today, but some people feel confident on some of these lynches, so I'm going to put my trust in them and hope they're not wrong (and hope neither am I!)

9 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, Athena, egavasc, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Spruce, Lady Calypso), 1 to storm the castle
1 to DL TJTrack99 (TMunz), 9 to get involved in a land war in Asia
4 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky), 6 go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line
1 to DL Hanged Man (CuriousParker), 9 to glaive

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm not sure I truly trust anyone but I think changing my vote is a good idea.

8 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, Athena, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Spruce, Lady Calypso), 1 to storm the castle

5 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc),5 to go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line

ETA: my name in the voting roster!

Edited by egavasc
  • Love 1

Just fixing the numbers.

8 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, Athena, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Spruce, Lady Calypso), 2 to storm the castle

5 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky),5 to go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line

Updating the vote so that the most accurate is the most recent:

8 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, Athena, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Spruce, Lady Calypso), 2 to storm the castle
5 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc), 5 to go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line

• Love 1

2 to DL TJTrack99 (TMunz, Hanged Man), 8 to fight with out left hands
5 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc), 5 to go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line

This movie is just too damn quotable. For now, I'm leaving my vote as is.

Yeah, and there's a certain danger there. If a villain were to start quoting a heroic character, whoever actually is playing that character would be able to come forth and say, "Hey, I know this person is lying and is a big ol' villain!"

So, I'm certain about five people and have ideas about three others. Two of them are both in danger of being DL'd and one of them I know to be an honest person, even within this treacherous game. Seriously, who is going to start hinting at being a major character when they run the very real risk of being outed and game-killed?

I'm happy to hear reasons why I'm wrong in my vote.

6 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice), 4 to walk through the village

• Love 2

I've seen claims of Wesley, Inigo, the giant. I am thinking the princess and Wesley know each other, and I know who I am and of course the villains and anyone who trusts me know that also.This is the first game with no deaths where I feel we know a lot.

That was a 3 glasses of wine post. I hope it made sense.

• Love 1

Seriously, who is going to start hinting at being a major character when they run the very real risk of being outed and game-killed?

Also, there are zero extra characters who could be take-able NPCs (like Spike in the last game, which BTW caprice was peer-pressured into doing by me so as not to leave me alone, I accept the blame for that) ...  when we were listing off characters, we couldn't even come up with 19 without adding non-speaking roles like ROUS.  

FWIW, I think the Villains tried to kill Buttercup last night but she was protected.  I think the little boy is safe from his mother "taking him out."  What he is not safe from-- is cheek-pinching.  

fred-savage-the-princess-bride-650x330.j

p.s.  Cheetos tasted better when the bag looked like that.

• Love 1

So Dougal and Tj have yet to vote? 

is anyone interested in changing their vote?

Are there some incredibly persuasive people out there that want to lobby for or against a particular lynch?

• Love 1

*wipes down the bar, cleans the taps, pours a whiskey*

I'm not even playing, and my head hurts. C'mon, guys, it's no fun to drink alone. LOL

I'm exhausted from all this thinking.

Ima need Dave to put this on a shirt.

• Love 3

A lot can happen in a day. I am going to switch my votes because I find the argument against Jesse a wee bit more convincing at this moment. Sorry!

7 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Spruce, Lady Calypso), 3 to storm the castle
7 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice, Athena), 3 to meet some R. O. U. S.

• Love 2

Are there some incredibly persuasive people out there that want to lobby for or against a particular lynch?

If there were incredibly persuasive people in here we'd all be drinking by now. ;)

• Love 2

After rereading your posts, TMunz, I'm pretty sure I get who you're implying you are. Not sure I believe you are who you imply you are, but I'm at least willing to give you a round or two. So I'm changing my vote....

6 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Lady Calypso), 4 to storm the castle

8 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice, Athena, Spruce), 2 to meet some R. O. U. S.

1 to DL Hanged Man (CuriousParker), 9 to avoid burning out on TPB quotes

• Love 1
(edited)

hmm ok

6 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Lady Calypso), 4 to storm the castle

1 to DL TJTrack99 (TMunz,), 9 to fight with out left hands
9 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice, Athena, Spruce, Hanged Man), 1 For happy hour
1 to DL Hanged Man (CuriousParker), 9 to avoid burning out on TPB quotes

Weirdness

Edited by Hanged Man
  • Love 1

Fine, I'll try my hand at persuasion.  

We all want to DL a Villain today.  None of us (except for the Villains and possibly an Investigator) know for sure who the Villains are.  If there is an Investigator here who knows positively who a Villain is, it's disappointing that they haven't shared that information to this point.  We may DL a Hero.  That's a definite possibility and I've never really cared before but I care now.  I am a Hero, a biggggg one (7XL) but many of you have figured that out already.

The Jesse DL is based on a specific clue format I think could be valid.  If the Jesse DL goes through and she's a Hero, yes, I'm going to feel stupid.  But if it goes through and she's a Villain- we'll instantly know the identity of another Villain who we received 2 clues for in the same format.  

So I think we should see how it goes and maybe tomorrow is an easier Day.  

Ok, Drogo.  Let's try this your way.

1 to DL TJTrack99 (TMunz,), 9 to fight with out left hands
10 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice, Athena, Spruce, Hanged Man, CuriousParker), 0 For happy hour

Some sort of bourbon toast to American Pharoah first triple crown winner in 30 something years

Really did he win? how did I miss that.

That was an exciting race. He was also the first horse to lead all the way Ina long time, so... very cool. Heck, I remember when Seattle Slew won, so I was happy, although I'd have been happy if Gary Stevens' horse or Frosted had won.

Okay, I'm ready for some naughtily named drinks here!

• Love 2

I'm boring. I'll just have a Bailey's on ice tonight. But if you have a fancy drink that involves Bailey's, please share!

Well! there's the one that HM just suggested, and there's also one of my favorites, the Mudslide. I like it as a shake, so vanilla ice cream, milk, a shot each of vodka, kahlua and Bailey's. Blend until it is frothy goodness.

Doesn't a Slippery Nipple also use Bailey's?

The blow job shot is

1/4 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur

With Whipped cream

Some of my favorite things!
  • Love 2

The blow job shot is

With Whipped cream

Add vodka and you have a screaming orgasm.

I once gave 50 naked people screaming orgasms.

In Michigan

• Love 4

I like a Nutty Buddy

1/3 Amaretto

1/3 Frangelico

1/3 Swiss Chocolate Almond

Combine over ice, strain, shoot, repeat. It tastes like the outside of a Cherry Blossom bar.

I ordered this so often our local Air Force Wing adopted it and renamed it the WingNut.

I have seen a ton of drinks with this name all different. Rarely do I see this one, but I don't think I invented it. 

• Love 2

I like Nuts & Berries, but not as a shot, as a full drink (although it is made a shots too).

Fill a glass with ice

1 shot Fangelico

1 shot Chambord

Top with cream (milk is fine)

Mix - let chill out for a bit, drink

The more it chills the more it tastes like a milkshake.

• Love 2

Mm, Bailey's.  Never goes bad.  

Anyone who's a fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream will enjoy the Lucky Leprechaun:

1 oz Bailey's Irish cream
1 oz creme de menthe
1 oz creme de cacao
3 scoops vanilla ice cream

• Love 3

Hmm I cannot find a specific cocktail called the Triple Crown

It should have Bourbon for Kentucky of course

but what can we add to it for Maryland and the Preakness and New York and the Belmont Stakes?

• Love 2

I have one in my mixology app called Triple Crown Julep.

It is a basic mint julep but uses Jefferson's Reserve bourbon.

That only covers Kentucky. NY could use a big apple or maybe a big nut- because it costs a big nut to live there.

• Love 1

Hmm I cannot find a specific cocktail called the Triple Crown

It should have Bourbon for Kentucky of course

but what can we add to it for Maryland and the Preakness and New York and the Belmont Stakes?

Triple sec and Crown Royal?

(edited)

Oh, are we corrupting you LC? I'm sure we can find something delicious for you.

Btws the blow job shot...

The blow job shot is

With Whipped cream

You have to drink it without using your hands Edited by egavasc
  • Love 1