Type keyword(s) to search

Futurama Mafia

• Start Topic

Awwww, poor Nibbler. He was too beautiful for this world.

Also, you guys were too fast for me on the DL. I still think Drogo is up to tricks (or am I just mad not to be granted access to the boudoir?) I didn't have strong feelings on Deadpool's guilt either way so I'm cool with it. We've got to get crack a lackin on the DLs before we all get picked off at night.

• Love 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief ... I was sitting at Starbucks studying after school yesterday ... I kept checking the thread and nothing.  I had to leave around 2pm to get some errands done and then visit friends, and I checked the thread one more time and still nothing.

I come on this morning and a DL has been done, and I didn't get to do a darn thing ... ARGH.

Having co-modded a couple of games, a "no result" answer isn't always 100% villainous ... hmmmm ... 

I am leaving the house again in around 30 minutes to study AGAIN (OMG, this next test is gonna be HARD) so I will miss the twilight deadline ... 

For what it's worth, even though I am a bit skeptical about Drogo's accusation (he is just a little too vocal), if I could have been persuaded, I could have gotten on board with the DL.  I think ... 

• Love 2

Biz, being vocal is very much in character for me; also a sexy set of skills allow me the freedom to say what I want during the Day. Long story short, I'm not getting less vocal anytime soon. ;)

I am feeling very good about the DL, and almost everyone on my trust list yesterday voted with us (or missed it since it went quickly), so we have a sizable group to vote together going forward.

Protector/s, you know what to do and what not to do.

Investigators, best to check into those not on the original list.

• Love 1

I'm with Biz. m caprice took me out for dinner last night and then we watched a movie. Reading some of the arguments, I'd have been up (or down, I can't keep those straight) for the DL.

From toDay's story:

Sudden change = caprice

Except not so much. I am a hero, although I'm in the same boat as you, not knowing the show. At all. Also, my character is less fun than yours. How do you keep getting the over-the-top characters?

Now that I'm back from vacation and mostly caught up on house stuff, I'll be getting back into the game.

I was wondering if villains voted in the DL, it's not unheard of, after all.  But we did get it done fast, too.  So...  looks like I got nothing.  :-P

I reread the story and nothing is standing out to me.  If I have time, I'll look back at previous stories tomorrow.  (I'm adopting a kitty, squee! and she arrives tomorrow).

Ah, sweet news about the kitty! I have to get a couple more temp jobs before I can get one.
  • Love 1

Drogo am I allowed to invite Onion Knight into your boudoir?

The more the merrier in the boidoir, I always say.

Each ticket admits three players, three items from Home Depot, one farm animal and two of your favorite sauces/condiments.

• Love 1

Night 3

We join our heroes as they gather around a freshly dug hole in Central Park. Everyone is dressed in black (except for Zoidberg, who is so poor he has but the one set of clothes and lab coat). They are gathered for the funeral of Leela’s dear pet Nibbler, who was killed by the Huge Brain earlier that day. As we zoom in on our heroes, we arrive just in time to catch the beginning of the Professor’s remarks.
          “Good news everyone. We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of our dear departed Nibbler. He was a dear pet, always looked adorable in the outfits Leela dressed him in, and most importantly provided us with valuable dark matter that flew the Planet Express Ship.”
          “Ya mon, it’s likely that you all will be takin’ a pay cut now that we no longer get our fuel for free.” Hermes interrupted rudely.
          “Hermes not now. As I was saying our dear departed Nibbler will be much missed. Does anyone have anything they’d like to say?”
           Leela, her one giant eye full of tears, stepped up to say some words. “Nibbler was the best pet I ever had,” she blubbered. “He was sweet and always cheered me up. He knew just when I needed a good cuddle. And he always made a bobo in the litter box. I...I...I don’t know how I’ll go on without him. I just miss him so much.” Able to contain herself no more, Leela burst into tears and had to be gently removed from the makeshift podium. After comforting his beloved, Fry opted to say a few words.
           “Nibbler saved the world more than once. He was a great friend. He’s also responsible for my arriving in the 30th century, so I guess I owe him a lot for that. We will miss him a lot.”
With that, the crew began the burial. Given Nibbler’s small stature, the task did not take very long and soon the crew was ready to head back to work.
           “And so we say goodbye to our beloved pet, Nibbler, who's gone to a place where I, too, hope one day to go. The toilet.”
           “Professor? Are you okay?” Asked Amy. “We just buried Nibbler, he didn’t go to the toilet. Don’t you not forget? Wait, why I no talk right? Oh no!”
           With the distinct slur of those who had become trapped in a stupefication field, the crew barely noticed the arrival of the Huge Brain. The leader of the brainspawn laughed, “At last, I have them. Without their precious Lord Nibbler to protect them, they are defenseless.”
           “That’s what you think!” Announced Fry heroically. “Nibbler warned me about you! So he armed me with the greatest weapon: my imagination!”
           “Ha! An idiot like you against a gigantic brain like me? We’ll see who wins out. Ouch! Ouch!” The big brain began to cry out in pain as Fry began to write his story. Fry’s imagination began to encompass the surrounding area and whatever he wrote began to occur (at least that’s the reason Leela would give for the big sloppy kiss she planted on him). In his story, he wielded a great quill against the Huge Brain and the Brain seemed to be wearing him down. Then out of the blue the Brain said “The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raeson,” and flew off into outer space never to be seen or heard from again.

What’s next for our heroes? Will their speech ever recover? (It will). Was this truly the end of the Huge Brain? (It was). Will there be further misadventures? (Perhaps). Will Zoidberg ever get a plotline? (Eh?). Find out next time on the further adventures of Futurama!

Still Alive and Well in New New York

• MarkHB
  • CuriousParker
  • Drogo
  • SilverStormm
  • Athena
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker
  • Jesse
  • Machiabelly
  • saoirse
  • SVNBob
  • Firearcher
  • aquarian1
  • Lady Calypso
  • Lisin
  • OinkyBoinky
  • Dougal
  • The Crazed Spruce
  • caprice
  • BizBuzz
  • The Onion Knight
  •  

Now in Robot Hell

• HangedMan - Scruffy - Magistrate
    What else can be said, you are Scruffy. Planet Express’s janitor, most of the employees have no idea you exist. Regardless, you have a deep and abiding love for Planet Express (and your mop bucket). Where else could you do so little and get away with viewing so much Zero G Juggs? As such, during twilight you may protect someone from the results of a day lynch if you fear they have been wrongly accused.
  • TJtrack99 - Nibbler - double vote.
    You are Lord Nibbler, a proud and ancient Nibblonian. You live in New New York, disguised as a pet owned by Leela. Leela believes she rescued you from the Planet Vergon 6. Your race (who live long and are celebrated poopers) serve as protectors of the universe. Despite your small size, you have a voracious appetite and will eat just about everything in sight. Your intelligence grants you a second anonymous vote during the day.
  • Deadpool - Huge Brain  role blocker
    You are the Huge Brain of the Brainspawn, an alien race set out to understand the whole universe. Once your race has compiled all of the information on the universe, you will destroy it to ensure no future information can be created. Your race has the power to stupification fields, making everyone in the vicinity dumber. Your ability to block the Delta Brain Wave allows you to select one person per night and stop their abilities for the night.

There are no clues in this story. You have 24 hours to complete your night actions. Enjoy the bar! 

• Love 1

There's a Canadian promo for the Flash/Supergirl crossover out there on the Interwebs, and I have to ask our Canadian friends: do you usually spell the color "scarlet" with two T's, as in "Scarlett"?  Because either that's a British/Canadianism I've never seen before, or someone at Global really messed up, as the promo uses the big block letters to say "Scarlett Speedster".

• Love 1