Type keyword(s) to search

Futurama Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has been a marathon. It's going to be a different season before a new game . I blame the villains, every game I ask the villains to reveal themselves and they never do.

At least they don't until 11 days later apparently.

• Love 4

I will have a bloody Caesar. Which, if you are not familiar (meaning probably not Canadian), is like a Bloody Mary except instead of tomato juice we use Clamato Juice. 

I know you are thinking that Clamato Juice has to be anything but what the names sounds like, but no...it is clam juice and tomato juice.

And now a proper story. 

Night 13
          The Reverend Lionel Preacherbot was very excited. It had been ages since his last exorcism and the last one hadn’t gone so well. But a successful exorcism was such good promotion for the Church of Robotology. And they brought in so much money. The church really could use a new roof. The unlucky devil being exorcised today resided in a robot everyone believed to be insane. Roberto, brought out to the church from the Asylum for Insane Robots, had sworn up, down, and sideways that a devil resided in him and that was what was making him stab people. If anyone could help the insane robot it was the Reverend.
          “Dearly Beloved! We are gathered here today to save a robot’s immortal soul from the demons trapped within his programming. Here on this day with the power of Robot Jesus and the Good Book 3.0 we can bring a robot back to the light. Can I get an amen?” The Preacherbot bellowed from his pulpit.
         “Amen!” Answered the congregation of eclectic robots enthusiastically.
         “Oh savior! We call upon you on this day to save our robot brethren from their eternal torment. Your servant Roberto here has been suffering long enough Lord. Please hear us Lord! Answer our prayers Lord! Free your servant from the Devil within, Lord! Can I get an Amen!”
         “Amen!” The congregation hollered, stamping their feet and clapping their hands. They were caught up in the energy of the moment.
         “Amen!” A strange voice from the back said. “Did someone call for me? Aha ha ha ha!” The Robot Devil chortled gleefully as he approached the altar. As he passed the pews, the church patrons gasped and backed away fearing the worst.”
          “Get thee behind me Satan!” The Reverend Lionel Preacherbot asserted.
          “I’m not sure that’s where you want me, but okay. Whatever you say Preacherman.”
          “Back you devil! Back I say. Lord in your infinite power, save your followers from this tempter.” The Preacherbot had found the High Viscosity Baptismal Oil from behind the pulpit and began flinging it at the Robot Devil.”
          “You fool! You think a little oil could hurt me? I could use the lubrication. Ha ha ha ha ha!” The Robot Devil laughed mightily at this perceived foolishness. “Wait, that sizzled. Hey, hey stop that now!” He began to cry out as the oil burned the metal he called flesh. As more and more of the oil hit his red frame, he started to disintegrate. With one last breath he let out a high pitched scream of pain. He would inflict suffering no more. Beelzebot was dead.

Still Alive and Well in New New York

• Machiabelly
  • The Crazed Spruce
  • Jesse
  • TJTrack99
  • aquarian1
  • OinkyBoinky

Now in Robot Hell

• HangedMan - Scruffy - Magistrate
    What else can be said, you are Scruffy. Planet Express’s janitor, most of the employees have no idea you exist. Regardless, you have a deep and abiding love for Planet Express (and your mop bucket). Where else could you do so little and get away with viewing so much Zero G Juggs? As such, during twilight you may protect someone from the results of a day lynch if you fear they have been wrongly accused.
  • Deadpool - Huge Brain - role blocker
    You are the Huge Brain of the Brainspawn, an alien race set out to understand the whole universe. Once your race has compiled all of the information on the universe, you will destroy it to ensure no future information can be created. Your race has the power to stupification fields, making everyone in the vicinity dumber. Your ability to block the Delta Brain Wave allows you to select one person per night and stop their abilities for the night.
  • Lisin - Hermes - Tracker
    You are Hermes Conrad, Grade 36 bureaucrat and proud of it. If there ever was a man born to file, stamp, and collate it would be you. Before becoming a bureaucrat professionally (let’s be real, you’ve always been a bureaucrat. You were requiring applications in triplicate to your tenth birthday party!), you were an Olympic limboer who was only bested by your fiercest rival Barbados Slim. Although you are anal only 78.36% of the time, each night you may fill out the proper forms to track the movements of one player.
  • Drogo - Hedonismbot - Jack-of-all-Trades
    You are Hedonismbot, a robot with with the concept of hedonism written right into your very code! As your sole purpose is to seek pleasure, you over indulge in just about everything - chocolate icing, sex orgies, opera, you name it. You are made of solid gold and have a robosexual relationship with your valet Djambi. You have the ability to indulge in powers, to once investigate, once protect, and once operate as a vigilante. How delightful!
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker - Donbot - Vanilla
    You are the Donbot, head of the Robot Mafia. You are from the planet Sicily 8 and are accompanied by your goons Clamps and Joey Mousepad who do your dirty work. You are out for revenge, seeking penance for the many crimes Bender has committed against you not limited to sleeping with your wife and your daughter! You have no additional powers in this game.
  • Spiro Agnew - NPC
  • BizBuzz - President Nixon - 2 kill
    You are President Nixon, President of Earth. The head of the 37th US President kept alive in a jar, you are carried around by the headless body of Vice President Spiro Agnew. You won the election for President of Earth by one vote and proceeded to enlist the people of Earth into pointless wars. Typically you can be found playing poker with the Robot Devil. Any attack against you will first kill the headless body of Agnew.
  • Athena - Zoidberg - Doctor (weak)
    You are Doctor John Zoidberg, alien from the planet Decapod 10. The only member of the original crew of Planet Express, you are the staff doctor. Your medical knowledge is suspect; for some reason they allow you to treat humans with absolutely no understanding of their anatomy. As such, you are incredibly poor and despised generally by the rest of the crew. Your skills may allow you to heal one person per night, provided the odds be in their favor. Heads, they’re safe. Tails, well, you snipped them in the wrong kerjigger.
  • The Onion Knight - Professor Farnsworth - 2 kill
    You are Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth! A misdirected genius, your inventions always take a odd bent. Like the Smell-O-Scope, because smelling space is clearly more useful than seeing it. Owner and CEO of Planet Express, you often send your crew on suicide missions due to your lack of a gooey moral center. That may also explain your collection of doomsday devices. Although you are practically decrepit, ancient, and falling apart, you are protected by the gargoyle Pazuzu who owes you a great debt. As such, it will take two attempts on your life for death to give you that sweet relief.
  • Firearcher - Calculon - vanilla
    You are Antonio Calculon, famous star of long running robot soap opera All My Circuits. You are known for your magnificent elocution and melodramatic nature on and off screen. While it’s rumored that you received your talents from the Robot Devil himself, you always seek to prove yourself. One day the Academy will recognize you for the talent you are. ONE DAY!
  • MarkHB - Emperor Lrrr - villain protector
    You are Emperor Lrrr, RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8. Lover of Earth sitcoms, violence, conquering planets, and eating just about everything, you have a minor protective streak for things you’ve deemed worthy.  While obsessed with Earth pop culture, the nature of humans perplexes you as you do not understand why they often do not resort to violence. For example, why Ross, the largest Friend, does not simply eat the other five. Perhaps they are saving that for sweeps. Each night you may protect one member of your team, but you may not protect the same person twice. That person will be safe through to the next night.
  • caprice - Fry - Vanilla
    You are Philip J. Fry! Cryogenically frozen in the year 1999, your life is significantly better in the 30th century. While still a delivery boy, you now travel via spaceship and deliver strange and alien packages instead of pizza. Your lack of intelligence may be due to genetic inbreeding as you are your own grandfather. As such, you have no additional powers in this game.
  • Lady Calypso - Amy Wong - Lover
    You are Amy Wong, daughter to wealthy industrialists Leo and Inez Wong. Intern with the Planet Express crew and assistant to the Professor, you earned your doctorate in Applied Physics. Despite your advanced degree, academics are rarely on your mind. Too busy partying and having fun, your party board never gets dusty. Although you would hate to get tied down, you’re currently dating Kif Kroker (and was his Fonfon Ru). You and Kif may communicate outside the main game thread and both of you will perish if one is killed.
  • saoirse - Kif - Lover
    You are Kif Kroker, long suffering assistant to Captain Zapp Brannigan and boyfriend to Amy Wong. You are invaluable to Zapp, who believes you to be his best friend and greatest admirer which frustrates you to no end. You are an Amphibiosan, very self conscious, and very dedicated to the love of your life, your Fonfon Ru Amy Wong. You may communicate with Amy outside the main game thread and both of you will perish if one of you is killed.
  • Silverstormm - Flexo - goon
    You are Flexo, a bending unit nearly identical to Bender B. Rodriguez except for a stylish metal goatee. Not only are you visually identical to Bender, your voice is the same and you have a remarkably similar sense of humor. However you are noticably nicer than Bender, complimenting others shortly after you insult them. You are fed up with being considered to be Bender’s evil twin when clearly the opposite is true. Your resemblance to Bender will give any investigation into you an unknown response.
  • SVNBob - Bender - bookie
    Bite your shiny metal ass! You are Bender B. Rodriguez (the B stands for Bending!). Best described as an alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambler, you are a Bending Unit employed at Planet Express with your best friend Fry. You know that you are great at everything (despite evidence to the contrary. You may have actually killed people with your cooking). Your degenerate ways afford you some strange powers. During Twilight you may place a bet on who will be killed that night and who will be lynched the next day. If you wager correctly, you have the power to bring back a person from the brinks of death OR to investigate someone still alive. Be warned! Flexo is out there and you could easily be mistaken for him!
  • CuriousParker - Zapp Branigan - bodyguard (weak)
    You are Zapp Brannigan, Earth’s Greatest Hero. While you are incredibly vain and boastful of your military success and sexual prowess, in actuality you are a coward, incompetent, and have slept with impossibly few women. Your military strategy is typically to send in many troops as kamikazes hoping to tire out the enemy. Each night you may attempt to protect a person of your choosing. However, if the danger is great you may opt to run away. Heads, they will be safe. Tails, Zapp Brannigan lives to command another day.
  • Dougal - Robot Devil - villain investigator
    You are the Robot Devil, maker of deals and ruler of Robot Hell. You torment robots who have committed sins under the practice of Robotology, dishing out ironic punishment. You have the ability to make nearly anything happen when someone makes a deal with you, and typically ensure that these deals work out to your benefit. Having made the ultimate deal with the moderator, each night you may select one person to investigate.

There are no clues in this story. Please get your night actions in by 5pm EDT Wednesday and enjoy the bar and your day off tomorrow! 

• Love 1

WOO! We're BACK! Also, just a reminder to people who may not be as obsessed with this concept as I am... @ mentions work now! So you just type @ and start typing a user name and you get a fancy dropdown and can pick the person and they get notified and I'm so super excited for this... lookie!! @BizBuzz (she already knows this works) @Jesse may not already know this works! EEEE! Also quoting is way easier now. You can select parts of a post and just highlight it and then a little bubble pops up that says "quote this" and boom! Just quote part of a post! I like new toys!! 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Also quoting is way easier now. You can select parts of a post and just highlight it and then a little bubble pops up that says "quote this" and boom! Just quote part of a post! I like new toys!! 

@Lisin is having too much fun :)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MarkHB said:
12 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Also quoting is way easier now. You can select parts of a post and just highlight it and then a little bubble pops up that says "quote this" and boom! Just quote part of a post! I like new toys!! 

@Lisin is having too much fun :)

WAY too much fun! 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Also quoting is way easier now. You can select parts of a post and just highlight it and then a little bubble pops up that says "quote this" and boom! Just quote part of a post!

Or you can click the " icon in the bottom left every post to quote the whole thing, which is next to the +" icon for the multiquote feature which works like before.

In all of these cases, what is quoted is automatically attributed to the person who wrote it, as you can see from @MarkHB's and my examples.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SVNBob said:

It's Home.

But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So....where are we again? Night actions? 

Yes. I will message anyone who hadn't sent their night actions in. Will give some leeway. But hopefully we'll have a Day story up sometime later today.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all.

There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen.

In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

• Love 3

I love the notification that I'm getting reputation from people.  It better be a good reputation is all I'm saying. 

In other news, all night actions are now in and I'll write a story as soon as I'm home from the gym. It’s almost over. Our long national nightmare will, in fact, come to an end.

• Love 7

Day 14

Nibbler had enjoyed his return to life. Now that Leela was back, he didn’t even have to search for food. People in New New York got so very upset when you ate their pets thinking they were kibble. Maybe being seen as a pet wasn’t the best position for one of the great and noble Nibblonian leaders but it certainly made life easier. Just as long as Leela kept the sailor outfit in the drawer; it made him feel oh so very silly.

Nibbler was alone in the mostly abandoned Planet Express office. The death of the Professor slowed business down, but now that it was just him and Leela there wasn’t much point. Even if they could find clients, there simply was not enough staff to man operations. Or enough money to hire more staff. It was a miracle the Professor had managed to keep everything afloat for all those years. Leela headed off to her old workplace to see if she could get her old job back. Implanting chips into the newly awakened cryogenic folks was boring, but at least it paid well. She had left Nibbler in the offices rather than her apartment so that he would have more room to run around. He tried to explain to her that that was unnecessary, that he didn’t need to get any additional exercise, but it was impossible to reason with her once she had her mind set on something. So now he had free reign of the Planet Express offices. Whoopee.

The Planet Express office was mostly boring when there wasn’t anyone else around. Nibbler had already eaten everything that even closely resembled food (and left a giant ball of dark matter for Leela to find). Now he was reading through the Professor’s papers. Not that he didn’t know everything the Professor had ever studied, but he had already read through all of the other reading materials in the office outside of Hermes files. He’d have to be impossibly bored to stick his head in there. Not that he’d ever have the chance. While he was distracted, someone had snuck up behind him with a burlap sack and enclosed him in it. The world around him was dark and he had no escape.

Dr. Wernstrom had headed to the Planet Express offices. Now that the Professor was gone (and the majority of his crew), it would be completely safe to loot the office of all of the Professor’s inventions and research. Soon the Smell-O-Scope would be his and he could use the research to make something that would be actually useful. He had several containers, including a burlap sack, with which to take anything he needed. Any boxes he left by the door could be picked up by Mom’s sons/goons later that evening. Little did he know that he would find a Nibblonian in the office. Mom would be so excited. He quietly opened his sack, slipped it over the creature’s head, and trapped Nibbler. This would keep him from getting yelled at for at least a week.

When Nibbler could see again, he was in a cage. Examining as much of his surroundings as possible, he noticed that there were cages as far as his eyes could see. Each one had a Nibblonian in it. Suddenly, the chute in his cage spat out a chicken. At least there was food.

“Brothers? Sisters?” He asked nervously. “Why are we trapped here? What is the purpose of the chickens”

“Did you not know Lord Nibbler? We are creating all of the dark matter for Mom’s fuel sales. She keeps us fed to keep up her profits,” one of the Nibblonians dared to speak up. He was then immediately shocked by the sensors in the cage.

“A literal crap farm,” thought Nibbler. “I’m stuck in a literal crap farm. Well if there’s a fate worse than death, it might just be this.” Just then another chicken burst from the chute to be immediately eaten. At least there was food here.

Having ensured that Mom would be focused elsewhere for the immediate future, Dr. Wernstrom rooted through the things he had ‘liberated’ from the Planet Express office. There was the Smell-O-Scope of course. He set that up by his tiny window, maybe later he’d discover what Uranus really smelled like. There was the Fing-Longer, which would be useful if he needed to poke things from far away. Next was a strangely simple box that said “Do Not Open” in big, bold lettering. Perhaps he would look into that some other time; the box gave him some eerie feelings. No, what he was most excited about was this strange device with several buttons on it. It blinked red and green lights in an indiscernible pattern. As a scientist, he knew that he should investigate further into what it was before pressing any buttons. Surely the device was mentioned somewhere in the Professor’s research. But his human side got the better of him. His curiosity meant that he couldn’t stop himself from pressing the largest of the buttons. There was a large explosion. So this was the reason the Professor never labeled his doomsday devices.

Still Alive and Well in New New York

• The Crazed Spruce
  • Jesse
  • aquarian1
  • OinkyBoinky

Now in Robot Hell

• HangedMan - Scruffy - Magistrate
    What else can be said, you are Scruffy. Planet Express’s janitor, most of the employees have no idea you exist. Regardless, you have a deep and abiding love for Planet Express (and your mop bucket). Where else could you do so little and get away with viewing so much Zero G Juggs? As such, during twilight you may protect someone from the results of a day lynch if you fear they have been wrongly accused.
  • Deadpool - Huge Brain - role blocker
    You are the Huge Brain of the Brainspawn, an alien race set out to understand the whole universe. Once your race has compiled all of the information on the universe, you will destroy it to ensure no future information can be created. Your race has the power to stupification fields, making everyone in the vicinity dumber. Your ability to block the Delta Brain Wave allows you to select one person per night and stop their abilities for the night.
  • Lisin - Hermes - Tracker
    You are Hermes Conrad, Grade 36 bureaucrat and proud of it. If there ever was a man born to file, stamp, and collate it would be you. Before becoming a bureaucrat professionally (let’s be real, you’ve always been a bureaucrat. You were requiring applications in triplicate to your tenth birthday party!), you were an Olympic limboer who was only bested by your fiercest rival Barbados Slim. Although you are anal only 78.36% of the time, each night you may fill out the proper forms to track the movements of one player.
  • Drogo - Hedonismbot - Jack-of-all-Trades
    You are Hedonismbot, a robot with with the concept of hedonism written right into your very code! As your sole purpose is to seek pleasure, you over indulge in just about everything - chocolate icing, sex orgies, opera, you name it. You are made of solid gold and have a robosexual relationship with your valet Djambi. You have the ability to indulge in powers, to once investigate, once protect, and once operate as a vigilante. How delightful!
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker - Donbot - Vanilla
    You are the Donbot, head of the Robot Mafia. You are from the planet Sicily 8 and are accompanied by your goons Clamps and Joey Mousepad who do your dirty work. You are out for revenge, seeking penance for the many crimes Bender has committed against you not limited to sleeping with your wife and your daughter! You have no additional powers in this game.
  • Spiro Agnew - NPC
  • BizBuzz - President Nixon - 2 kill
    You are President Nixon, President of Earth. The head of the 37th US President kept alive in a jar, you are carried around by the headless body of Vice President Spiro Agnew. You won the election for President of Earth by one vote and proceeded to enlist the people of Earth into pointless wars. Typically you can be found playing poker with the Robot Devil. Any attack against you will first kill the headless body of Agnew.
  • Athena - Zoidberg - Doctor (weak)
    You are Doctor John Zoidberg, alien from the planet Decapod 10. The only member of the original crew of Planet Express, you are the staff doctor. Your medical knowledge is suspect; for some reason they allow you to treat humans with absolutely no understanding of their anatomy. As such, you are incredibly poor and despised generally by the rest of the crew. Your skills may allow you to heal one person per night, provided the odds be in their favor. Heads, they’re safe. Tails, well, you snipped them in the wrong kerjigger.
  • The Onion Knight - Professor Farnsworth - 2 kill
    You are Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth! A misdirected genius, your inventions always take a odd bent. Like the Smell-O-Scope, because smelling space is clearly more useful than seeing it. Owner and CEO of Planet Express, you often send your crew on suicide missions due to your lack of a gooey moral center. That may also explain your collection of doomsday devices. Although you are practically decrepit, ancient, and falling apart, you are protected by the gargoyle Pazuzu who owes you a great debt. As such, it will take two attempts on your life for death to give you that sweet relief.
  • Firearcher - Calculon - vanilla
    You are Antonio Calculon, famous star of long running robot soap opera All My Circuits. You are known for your magnificent elocution and melodramatic nature on and off screen. While it’s rumored that you received your talents from the Robot Devil himself, you always seek to prove yourself. One day the Academy will recognize you for the talent you are. ONE DAY!
  • MarkHB - Emperor Lrrr - villain protector
    You are Emperor Lrrr, RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8. Lover of Earth sitcoms, violence, conquering planets, and eating just about everything, you have a minor protective streak for things you’ve deemed worthy.  While obsessed with Earth pop culture, the nature of humans perplexes you as you do not understand why they often do not resort to violence. For example, why Ross, the largest Friend, does not simply eat the other five. Perhaps they are saving that for sweeps. Each night you may protect one member of your team, but you may not protect the same person twice. That person will be safe through to the next night.
  • caprice - Fry - Vanilla
    You are Philip J. Fry! Cryogenically frozen in the year 1999, your life is significantly better in the 30th century. While still a delivery boy, you now travel via spaceship and deliver strange and alien packages instead of pizza. Your lack of intelligence may be due to genetic inbreeding as you are your own grandfather. As such, you have no additional powers in this game.
  • Lady Calypso - Amy Wong - Lover
    You are Amy Wong, daughter to wealthy industrialists Leo and Inez Wong. Intern with the Planet Express crew and assistant to the Professor, you earned your doctorate in Applied Physics. Despite your advanced degree, academics are rarely on your mind. Too busy partying and having fun, your party board never gets dusty. Although you would hate to get tied down, you’re currently dating Kif Kroker (and was his Fonfon Ru). You and Kif may communicate outside the main game thread and both of you will perish if one is killed.
  • saoirse - Kif - Lover
    You are Kif Kroker, long suffering assistant to Captain Zapp Brannigan and boyfriend to Amy Wong. You are invaluable to Zapp, who believes you to be his best friend and greatest admirer which frustrates you to no end. You are an Amphibiosan, very self conscious, and very dedicated to the love of your life, your Fonfon Ru Amy Wong. You may communicate with Amy outside the main game thread and both of you will perish if one of you is killed.
  • Silverstormm - Flexo - goon
    You are Flexo, a bending unit nearly identical to Bender B. Rodriguez except for a stylish metal goatee. Not only are you visually identical to Bender, your voice is the same and you have a remarkably similar sense of humor. However you are noticably nicer than Bender, complimenting others shortly after you insult them. You are fed up with being considered to be Bender’s evil twin when clearly the opposite is true. Your resemblance to Bender will give any investigation into you an unknown response.
  • SVNBob - Bender - bookie
    Bite your shiny metal ass! You are Bender B. Rodriguez (the B stands for Bending!). Best described as an alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambler, you are a Bending Unit employed at Planet Express with your best friend Fry. You know that you are great at everything (despite evidence to the contrary. You may have actually killed people with your cooking). Your degenerate ways afford you some strange powers. During Twilight you may place a bet on who will be killed that night and who will be lynched the next day. If you wager correctly, you have the power to bring back a person from the brinks of death OR to investigate someone still alive. Be warned! Flexo is out there and you could easily be mistaken for him!
  • CuriousParker - Zapp Branigan - bodyguard (weak)
    You are Zapp Brannigan, Earth’s Greatest Hero. While you are incredibly vain and boastful of your military success and sexual prowess, in actuality you are a coward, incompetent, and have slept with impossibly few women. Your military strategy is typically to send in many troops as kamikazes hoping to tire out the enemy. Each night you may attempt to protect a person of your choosing. However, if the danger is great you may opt to run away. Heads, they will be safe. Tails, Zapp Brannigan lives to command another day.
  • Dougal - Robot Devil - villain investigator
    You are the Robot Devil, maker of deals and ruler of Robot Hell. You torment robots who have committed sins under the practice of Robotology, dishing out ironic punishment. You have the ability to make nearly anything happen when someone makes a deal with you, and typically ensure that these deals work out to your benefit. Having made the ultimate deal with the moderator, each night you may select one person to investigate.
  • TJTrack99 - Nibbler - double vote 
    You are Lord Nibbler, a proud and ancient Nibblonian. You live in New New York, disguised as a pet owned by Leela. Leela believes she rescued you from the Planet Vergon 6. Your race (who live long and are celebrated poopers) serve as protectors of the universe. Despite your small size, you have a voracious appetite and will eat just about everything in sight. Your intelligence grants you a second anonymous vote during the day.
  • Machiabelly - Dr Ogden Wernstrom - Vanilla
    You are Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, rival to Dr. Farnsworth. You have resented your former professor ever since he once dared to give you an A- for sloppy penmanship. You work to show up the Professor in every competition, particularly the Annual inventors Symposium. You have no additional powers in this game.

And then there were four. There are no clues in this story. You have until 4:30 pm EDT Friday to complete a vote. Good luck! 

• Love 2

Well, my dearies, we do seem to be nearing the end of this little game, don't we?

@aquarian1, I must commend your game play.  There are no hard feelings for taking out @Machiabelly last night.  You have a clear path to winning the game on your own, and I don't blame you for taking it.  But if you stick with me, we can force the tie, and end the game tonight.  I'd be honoured to end the game with you.

You do realize that the heroes don't have a chance of winning, right? Even if a1 votes with you, she's just gonna pick off one of you tonight, which would force a tie tomorrow, and give her the win tomorrow night.  But if she votes with me today to force the tie, we can win the game as a coalition, and kill both remaining heroes tonight.

Okay y'all! That's that! Night story will go up sometime tomorrow. Until then, let's just consider it night (no one left in the game has twilight actions) and open the Bar so the ghosties can come back to chat about how great the forums are. 

• Love 2