Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E39: Cherie & Avion

GaT

Original Airdate 08/14/19

Sexy Avion swayed Cherie to send him explicit photos, but Cherie’s worried she has trusted the wrong man with her pics. Nev and Justin Combs try to help, but when they get an angry call from Avion’s wife, things go south fast!

Geezus!! Where do they find these lunatics??

The guy pays her phone bill and bitches because she hasn’t paid him back, so oh, let’s pretend to be this sexy hot guy and get her to send nude pix we can blackmail her with!

• Love 3

Wait... ... ...so, she thinks because they handed over his phone/device and she was able to delete her nasty photos, it's all over??? All she wanted was to ensure that her photos were no longer out there. HUH??????? Once your fucking photos are out there, THEY'RE OUT THERE! Go ahead, delete them from his phone.  Where else did he save them to? This is SO stupid.

• Love 6

The whole thing was bizarre.  I mean, if she owes you money, sue her.  He was pissed about her rejecting him or something else.  Then his caretaker helped him?  

Who sends nudes of themselves to a complete stranger?  

Odd that he knew just what to text to entice her, and kept it going and going.  I think either they had a fling (I know they denied it) or he had help from an ex of hers (maybe the caretaker knew one of her exes).

• Love 4
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

The guy pays her phone bill and bitches because she hasn’t paid him back

And it sounded like he just paid it without talking to her, isn't that usually called a gift?

2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Who sends nudes of themselves to a complete stranger?  

Just from watching this show, it appears lots of people do.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Odd that he knew just what to text to entice her, and kept it going and going. 

When they were first talking Nev asked Cherie if any of her friends knew about her freak side and she was all "Pffft. Yeah, my friends know." Also, she said all of her social media was public, so he and could have found information there.

• Love 2

If, as Buddy said, he and Cherie go back five years, to 2012, where's this episode been for the last two years? Are they clearing off the shelves rather than shoot anything new? I thought we were done hearing from Nev's wife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Uhkay. WHY she look 45? & the bra straps? GROSS!! It was OBVIOUSLY someone she knew, that's why they didn't speak on the phone & he was upset with her. Did they even look at Monica's page? Did they even ask who she's had a falling out with? I'm always unimpressed with their 'investigating.'

• Love 1
On 8/15/2019 at 1:51 PM, kicksave said:

It's shocking that a woman would send x rated photos a stranger and then agree to meet him at hotel room. No words.

#DUMBASHELL

Then he called her out for spending money on the Lyft... I was thinking he coulda driven her & got some of the money back, but... 😂 Hard to feel pity for someone being so dumb.

• Love 3

How has Nev managed to stretch out this concept for so long?  I am doubtful that there are very many people who in 2019 are not able to do their own sleuthing, if what we see on this show is all they do, and so I believe anyone getting in touch with this show is just looking to get TV time. And Nev knows it.

• Love 5
On 8/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, LoneHaranguer said:

If, as Buddy said, he and Cherie go back five years, to 2012, where's this episode been for the last two years? Are they clearing off the shelves rather than shoot anything new? I thought we were done hearing from Nev's wife.

Clearly not.  It was eyeroll worthy when, during this episode, Nev's wife facetimed him and he turned the phone around to show us...geez haven't we all demonstrated that 'WE DON'T CARE' .

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Pretty much I watched this show for the interactions between Max and Nev. I didn't care for either of them on his own, but loved them together and wish Max would come back.  I don't want to see Nev's wife and kids. The interactions aren't cute or entertaining. They make it feel like the show is so lame production is padding it with stuff that's even more lame, if such a thing is possible.

• Love 5
On 8/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, lasandi said:

Clearly not.  It was eyeroll worthy when, during this episode, Nev's wife facetimed him and he turned the phone around to show us...geez haven't we all demonstrated that 'WE DON'T CARE' .

The season finale is two hours long and it will feature Nev's wife helping him the entire show...👎

On 8/28/2019 at 12:09 PM, Kroliosis said:

wtf is a government name? Ya know the one her mother "don't give out to anyone"

A government name is their actual, real life name.  In some communities it's considered a "slave name".

• Useful 1
(edited)

Weird that Desiree's name starts with a D, but she was wearing that huge initial necklace that was a B both times. But yeah, she was just Buddy's caretaker and not a jealous bitch.

Edited by gilmourgirl
missed a letter
  • Love 1