Type keyword(s) to search

WHATCHUSAY?! Will you be watching The Family Chantel?

• Start Topic

90DF'ers: Whatchusay! about The Family Chantel   POLL CLOSED

95 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching The Family Chantel?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. If you HAD TO do one of the following, which would you choose?

• Listen to Chantel's brother River retell the story of his "fight" with Pedro.
    • Go hat-shopping with Chantel's mom Karen.
    • Check Chantel's father Thomas for a pulse.
    • Attempt to share a meal with Chantel's sister Winter.
    • Play video games with Chantel's husband Pedro.
    • Try to disrespect Chantel TODAY. Good NIGHT!
    • Watch one episode of The Family Chantel.
  3. 3. Which of the (still-together) 90DF:HEA couples would make for the best spinoff?

• Chantel & Pedro
    • Brett & Daya
    • Melanie & Devar
    • Kyle & Noon
    • Loren & Alexei
    • Russ & Paola
    • David & Annie
    • Nicole & Azan
    • Elizabeth & Andrei
    • No. Please. Make it stop.

No, One episode and Make It Stop. 

Of the couples though, I've always been most curious about Nicole and Azan, mainly because I really don't get them.  Would love to know the details even though there hasn't been much new in a while.  And would love to see a big fat light bulb go off above her big fat head. 

• Love 8

The real issue dining with Winter is that while you eat she just hovers over and stares at you, cracking her knuckles and telling you "It's okay that you're a liar, (your name here.)"  Then she sucker punches your brother in the back of his head while her mom pulls your weave out. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I don't even watch Chantel and Pay-droh on the regular show, so I'll be taking a hard pass on their spin-off.

The only interesting couples on the list are Nicole and Azan, and David and Annie ... but I'd prefer none of them get their own show because overkill.

• Love 3

I don't plan on watching it, but I appreciate the few that will make the sacrifice to keep us informed.  I would disrespect Chantel because she would simply state she won't be disrespected and walk away.  The encounter wouldn't last long.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’d rather watch Nicole wander around the desert for weeks, failing miserably to get some of that sweet, sweet Azan action, than a single episode of The Family Chantal. I just can’t with them. They are so fake. Cant stand either family, Chantal's or Pedro’s. I will never understand why TLC thought this would be a good spin-off. 

Second choice would have to be Loren and Alexei. She has Tourette’s and could bring some awareness for the syndrome, Israel is a fascinating place, they’re funny on Pillow Talk, Loren is just dramatic and spoiled enough to hate watch without being Pow over it, Alex is incredibly likable, his family is cool,  etc. 

Third choice David and Annie. She is adorable, he has some family drama but not enough to make me go insane, they’re both really interesting on Pillow Talk, and I’m genuinely interested in how they are doing since his friend cut him off. 

This Chantal and Pedro crap has reached a new level of insanity. It is no longer interesting because there’s no end in sight. I hate watching anyone get bullied and the in-laws are so terribly mean, it disgusts me. I honestly get tense when I see their families come on screen and therefore, for the sake of my blood pressure, I CANNOT watch full episodes of them and would not want to give them ratings anyway. Same reason I don’t watch Jerry Springer. It’s just too much. 

The only spin-off that would piss me off more than Chantal and Pedro would be Pow and Roos. I have to fast forward through them because I can’t stand her. I borderline hate Pow. It’s pretty intense. At least I don’t FF through Chantal and Pedro but I certainly don’t want full episodes. I hope it’s canceled quickly. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I don't plan on watching it, but I appreciate the few that will make the sacrifice to keep us informed.

Watching this show is like a damn kamikaze mission. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I could not be less interested in this spin-off, but I do admit I'll be reading the forums.

Thank you for whoever is going to watch this - you're braver than I am!

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

Does having the spinoff mean we get spared having to see the Family Chantel on the regular show? 

They left the Tell Nothing halfway through, so probably.

• Useful 1

I won’t be watching this mess. I can’t stand to even look at Chantel anymore. However, I would watch a spin off with Anfisa. Chantel used to be my fav and I hated Anfisa. By, the end of the season I hated Chantel and like Anfisa. I would really be nterested in an episode of celebrity death match with Pao and Anfisa. I would even pay.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Is there a forum for The Family Chantel? I couldn't find it in the main index. I haven't watched it, but like to read the snark. 

Go to the 90DF main page, and click on spin-offs, the forum is there.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1