Type keyword(s) to search

Media for Evil

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

‘Evil’ to Wrap Season 4 Production Early After Cast Member Breaks for Personal Matter, Writers Strike Disrupts Filming

The cast member leaving for a personal family matter was not named. 

The set faced disruptions by picketing Writers Guild members on Friday, so they ended production for the season early. They are not sure if they will return to finish the season or just have a shorter season.

l think the cast member is probably Katja.  She shared an article about her dad being ill. He doesn’t have much time left to live. 

I used iPhone safari’s translation option to read it  

https://www.volkskrant.nl/cultuur-media/hoboist-werner-herbers-ik-heb-zo-veel-geluk-en-zo-n-fantastisch-leven-gehad~bbf77bff/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.nl%2F

Edited by Stuffy
  • Sad 6

Cannot wait for EVIL S4! 😘

Get a devilish first look at Evil season 4

[excerpts]

The two showrunners tease that Leland's season 4 journey into parenthood will be both horrifying and hilarious.

Much of season 4 will center on Kristen's increasingly complicated home life (as if having Leland for a baby daddy wasn't enough). Her husband Andy is still brainwashed from his abduction, and her mother Sheryl still has nefarious ties to Leland. Meanwhile, Kristen and Andy's young daughters are all navigating young adulthood, as the eldest Lynn considers becoming a nun.

The trio also has a new boss: Wallace Shawn's Father Frank takes over as the church official in charge of assigning their cases, after the death of Monsignor Matthew in season 3.

As for the actual cases? The Kings remain tight-lipped about exactly which horrors Kristen, David, and Ben might face — but they say science is a major theme this season.

"We wanted each episode to look at the limits of science and when it steps over that line into mystery," Robert King explains.

The Kings heap particular praise on special character designer Joel Harlow, who "went overboard this year with a lot of new creatures." Harlow has crafted many of the show's most memorable monsters — and season 4 will feature everything from tiny, Gremlin-like puppets to actors in globs of prosthetic makeup.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I just came here, wondering when it would air,  because I really miss the show. I can't believe it's the middle of May, already. 

I had seen Katja say something about this being a really bad time in her life. :( 

• Like 2

Yeah, someone asked about it on TV Line and one of the people who works for that site said that was false information. The show literally just wrapped filming a couple months or so ago, and abruptly at that, because of the writers' strike, so yeah, I'm pretty sure the new season isn't fully ready to air yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The studios need to get it together, and pay the writers, actors and crew, what they want. What they deserve.  The freaking audacity, punishing the very people that bring their shows to life.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, Anela said:

The studios need to get it together, and pay the writers, actors and crew, what they want. What they deserve.

Kevin Bacon was on the Today show yesterday and he said the average salary for an AFTRA actor is $28K.  You can't live on that (especially in LA!)

• Like 4

Wild ‘Evil’ Season 4 Scenes Teased — Plus EPs on Andrea Martin’s Instinct for Comedy (PHOTOS)

“How much do we love Sister Andrea?”

“I love the exterminating angel aspect to it. We wanted them to use a stunt woman. There was a stunt woman dressed up like her ready to go. But Andrea Martin’s first instinct is, ‘That’s not as funny. If the stunt woman does it, it’s not as funny.’ And so, yeah, she risks life and limb for us, for comedy.”

• Like 4

Good to know this show will remain as wonderfully bonkers as usual in its final season :p. Wow. That is...a  LOT to prcess in that trailer there!

I love the choice of song, too :D. 

• Like 4

Four seasons is actually a pretty good run for a streaming show these days.   Of course I would love to see the show go on longer but I am guessing there are other forces at play so getting a “FINAL SEASON” is really cool.   I love this show and it is one of a handful of shows I have watched a more then twice.   

The trailer is a lot to process and it looks bonkers.   I especially love the idea of watching Leland with an infant who may or may not be the anti christ.   A normal infant is hard enough and Leland isn’t exactly the warm and fuzzy type.     Plus the whole Kristen…heck even Sheryl of it all.

Gonna be entertaining at least.

• Like 5
On 5/2/2024 at 1:08 PM, AnimeMania said:

The entirety of Evil Season Three is available for streaming FREE on Youtube.

Wow, they're really putting it out there, for people to catch up. Good.

I hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger, though. If they're hoping that Paramount will cave, and give them another season. 

• Like 3
On 5/6/2024 at 1:29 AM, Anela said:

Wow, they're really putting it out there, for people to catch up. Good.

I hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger, though. If they're hoping that Paramount will cave, and give them another season. 

I need to rewatch season 3 for sure. I've forgotten a lot of details, and I didn't totally understand the finale. 

• Like 3

Evil Enlists Anna Chlumsky to Befriend ‘Grieving Kristen’ in Final Season; Nate Corddry and Christian Borle Also Cast

Described as “funny, charming, genuine and likable,” Chlumsky’s Ellie is “a guest at the Bouchards’ house for a wake, where she befriends a grieving Kristen”.

spacer.png

Corddry will play Paul Jr., a happily married real estate agent with no complaints about life. Yet he feels with certainty that he’s been “consumed by his doppelgänger,” a vlogger who recently died by suicide. “Convinced the spirit of the vlogger is now inside of him, a very tired Paul Jr., no longer able to control his thoughts or actions, agrees with Sister Andrea that he is probably in need of an exorcism.”

spacer.png

Borle, meanwhile, will assume the part of Neil, “a brilliant grad student who gave up his life to become a nurse/private secretary for Johan Taupin, a brilliant physicist who attracts the attention of the Vatican,” per the official character breakdown. “Seemingly never not by his side, Neil is a staunch defender of Johan and does his best to dissuade those who think Johan may be involved with the occult.”

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Inside Line: Scoop on Chicago Fire, Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, Evil, Ghosts, NCIS: Tony & Ziva, Fire Country, Whose Line, The Old Man and More!

Q: If you can get any intel about what’s coming up on Evil, that would be awesome!!

This is the good-n-evil word from TVLine Editor in Chief Kim Roots: “What I’ve seen of the new season (premiering Thursday, May 23) so far is stellar. Something happens near the end of Episode 4 that made me audibly gasp and wonder, ‘He’s not going to… wait, is he going to?’

Also: A storyline I was sure was never going to be revisited, gets revisited.”

• Like 3
(edited)

I am so brain-broken. It starts tomorrow!! I haven't watched the first three seasons again yet. I might wait to watch the premiere. 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 3

Yeah, I feel I need to do a rewatch at some point as well. I'm going to try and get a moment tomorrow to watch the premiere, but if not tomorrow night then definitely this weekend :D. All the previews I've read for this season sound very positive and intriguing, so I'm excited to see what craziness awaits. 

• Like 3

I'll wait until all the episodes are out and then sub to Paramount and binge. It is Paramount+, yes?

• Like 2

Evil Bosses Tease the Hitch in Leland’s Diabolical Plan That ‘Never Once Crossed His Mind’

“It never once crossed his mind. He was so focused on what this would mean for bringing down good in the world that he sort of missed, you know, 2 am feedings and all the rest of it.”

“Leland’s got an apartment that is about minimalism, as most evil people do, and he’s going to be surprised how much s–t and vomit there can be in one space. I think guys don’t really often think about things like changing tables and Diaper Genies. Just a guess.”

“He’s an older gentleman who’s probably got his life ordered exactly the way he wants, and it’s like, ‘Uh oh.'"

- Robert King

“We kind of stayed in the real. We didn’t even have to lean into the Antichrist of it. It was just, you know, ‘This is a baby.'”

- Michelle King

• Like 4

10 Canceled 2024 TV Series That Deserve a Return

Evil's Cancelation Is Very Frightening For Fans

Evil Has Received Critical Acclaim for Its Cinematography and Layered Storylines

The cancelation of Evil is a grievous mistake for Paramount+. The mind-bending horror series follows a forensic psychologist, a priest and a tech expert who work as assessors for the Vatican and investigate reported possessions and miracles. The line between reality and the supernatural grows thin in Evil. This sets Evil apart from any other television series on the air.

Evil does a fantastic job of keeping viewers guessing whether the supernatural elements are real or psychological, which brings the central tenets of Evil to life in a fascinating way. When this series airs its final season, Paramount+ will be hard-pressed to find a series of a similar caliber to replace Evil. It's borderline criminal to end a series such as Evil when the series has become one of the best series on network television.

• Like 4

Evil: 10 Questions We Really Need Answered Before the Series Finale

#01 -  No, but seriously: What happened to Sheryl?

spacer.png

#02 - Is Andy in control of himself?

spacer.png

#03 - What ever became of Lexis' tail?

spacer.png

#04 - On a related note: Is Lexis evil? Evil-adjacent?

spacer.png

#05 - Are we ever going to get anything more about this?

spacer.png

#06 - What happened to Dr. Boggs' book?

spacer.png

#07 - Is that baby really the Antichrist?

spacer.png

#08 - Will we see Grace again?

spacer.png

#09 - Is Sister Andrea going to do anything about all those demons at Kristen's house?

spacer.png

#10 - When, exactly, are the angels going to step up?

spacer.png

• Like 5