Type keyword(s) to search

Media for Evil

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Was wondering when the second season would be out on DVD. Good to find out it's out now - just ordered a copy :)!

LOL at Ben in that first clip. "Why am I drinking this? Why do you keep giving these to me?" 

As for the second clip, Sheryl and Leland really do have the strangest conversations, don't they :p? 

Leland takes out the eyeball, Sheryl doesn’t even blink. Back to slurping her soup without a second thought.  😄

• LOL 4
On 6/7/2022 at 11:10 PM, ferjy said:

Next he’ll be romancing Sister Andrea.

Now that I’d like to see. I can just imagine Sister Andrea’s reaction to David’s advances. 

• Love 2

EVIL CAST AND CREATORS TEASE THE RISE OF THE UNDERWORLD IN SEASON 3

The thesis [of Season 3] is addiction and temptation,” Robert King tells Inverse, who says the de facto main character is David, now a full-time Catholic priest. “If Season 2 was in Kristen’s point of view dealing with evil inside her, this season is really about David, and how he wants to bring justice in the world within the Catholic structure."

giphy.gif

• Love 2

Spoiler Alert!

Evil Review: Season 3 is Hellishly Fun

Spoiler

In the five episodes I've seen, Evil's weekly investigations run the gamut. There's a Google Maps prank that seems to be killing people, a pair of virgin newlyweds with possibly-possessed sex problems, and then "one of the worst building collapses in Bushwick history.

The breakneck speed of a genre thriller becomes an excuse to chomp through a lot of recent headlines. When Sheryl asks a celebrity influencer to endorse a new cryptocurrency, she literally just says: "It's the same thing Reese Witherspoon did with Ethereum."

The season's most spine-tingling subplot is about something going on in the pipes at Kristen's house. Ben swings by to help with the plumbing — and sees an eyeball floating in the toilet. Mandvi's exhausted reaction is priceless. "I try to figure out these cases that don't make any sense," he moans, "and then we just move on to the next thing."

David is now Father David, a jobbing holy man worn down by ill-attended 6 a.m. masses and repetitive confessions. His visions are getting more frequent, but he's not sure how much to trust them. "How do you know it's God that's helping you," he asks Sister Andrea, "and not someone or something else?" 

• Love 1

Evil Panel Set For San Diego Comic Con

EVIL Exclusive Screening and Panel: Come join the cast of Paramount+’s hit series EVIL! Now in its third season, the panel includes Katja Herbers, Mike Colter, Aasif Mandvi, Christine Lahti and Kurt Fuller for an exclusive sneak peek of an episode from Season Three followed by a panel discussion moderated by Devan Coggan from Entertainment Weekly. Saturday, July 23, 10:15 – 11:30 AM, PT, Ballroom 20

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Evil’s Sister Andrea Is About to Take on Kristen’s Daughters — Would Demons Be Easier? Andrea Martin Explains.

I personally would be terrified to go head-to-head with Kristen's daughters! Just the volume level alone....

• LOL 4

And Sister Andrea thought the demons were her biggest challenge! I can’t fathom who will come out on top of this encounter. Both Sister Andrea and the gaggle of girls (perfect phrase for them!) are forces of nature. Which will triumph, Sister Andrea’s wit or the girls’ sheer energy? 

• Love 4

Deleted scene from the Evil episode The Demon Of Sex, as provided by TVLine. Warning - clip is NSFW from the start (nudity, sexual content -  Sister Andrea definitely wouldn't approve), and would never have been considered for airing when the show was on CBS. On Paramount+, showrunners indicate it would have closed the episode but was cut for time, and if they had it to do over again they would have left it in.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, giovannif7 said:

Deleted scene from the Evil episode The Demon Of Sex, as provided by TVLine. Warning - clip is NSFW from the start (nudity, sexual content -  Sister Andrea definitely wouldn't approve), and would never have been considered for airing when the show was on CBS. On Paramount+, showrunners indicate it would have closed the episode but was cut for time, and if they had it to do over again they would have left it in.

David needs Ben there to figure out where Demon Kristen pulled that margarita can from.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

It does look like Andy. 🤔

I'm wondering about the episode title. Did they write this as a possible series-ender? I am still not sure where in the production timeline they learned of the renewal. It seems like there is a lot to be resolved in fifty or so minutes!

• Love 2
On 8/10/2022 at 9:06 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm wondering about the episode title. Did they write this as a possible series-ender? I am still not sure where in the production timeline they learned of the renewal. It seems like there is a lot to be resolved in fifty or so minutes!

15 Nov 2021 - started filming S3 (SOURCE)

19 May 2022 - finished filming S3 (SOURCE)

12 Jun 2022 - S3 premier

07 July 2022 - renewed for S4 (SOURCE)

Follow the clues... 👀

Who knows where they will lead.

EVIL CODEX

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I thought the Kings are not really invested in Andy and that’s why the character isn’t fully explored. Now I know why…

Robert and Michelle King break down that delightfully demonic Evil finale

Let's talk a little bit about Andy's fate. The past few episodes have been setting him up to die, and now he's back, but he's clearly not well. How did you guys want to approach Andy's story line this season?

ROBERT: The problem with Andy is it's tied to our ability to get Patrick Brammall.

MICHELLE: Half of it is what you want to do with story, but you're not writing a novel, where you're free to do whatever you want with characters. You're producing a show, and it's tied to actors and their availability. And Patrick Brammall was not in the U.S.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The Standout TV Performances of 2022

Katja Herbers - Evil

Everyone on Evil is an absolute delight. Each Michael Emerson line reading is a carnival ride, the four Bouchard daughters are adorable chaos agents, and nobody beats the shit out of demons using a shovel quite the way Andrea Martin does. But Katja Herbers, as skeptic forensic psychologist Kristen Bouchard, has been asked to play the widest spectrum of emotions and roles, and she has fully risen to that challenge. As a mother to four girls, she is both the measured, thoughtful person she is at work and an unpredictable mama bear who will rip to shreds anyone messing with her babies. During the past two seasons, Herbers has been a panicked wife dealing with her (allegedly) missing husband, a seductress with a forked tongue in David’s visions, and, at times, a gifted physical comedian. It’s a performance that demands vastness, but Herbers keeps it grounded in reality, and that’s crucial. We love Evil, because it’s absolutely bonkers television. We care about Evil, because its characters are real and recognizable. Herbers is both — and sometimes a demon too.

Jen Chaney

• Like 5