Type keyword(s) to search

Welcome To The Barge! Life Away from TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm enjoying life on the barge. I even got a slight sunburn yesterday. 

Time to get a Phantom of the Opera mask and whine about needing to protect people from laying eyes upon your sunburn? 

• Love 2

Bro, I've been watching Greys Anatomy on Netflix. I'm going to marathon GH this week with proper alcohol and snacks, as one should. I have things to throw, too.

Betrayaal! I imagine that has been said at least twenty times this week.

Nikolas tells Liz in Lucy's dressing room that Jake is really Jason Morgan. At first Liz thinks Nikolas is lying to her, but Nikolas says that Helena told him and it's true. Liz says she felt a connection to Jake the second she saw him and gets emotional thinking about Jason choosing Jake for a name. After Elizabeth asks why Nikolas didn't say something sooner and assumes Helena forced him to keep quiet somehow. Nikolas can't take the guilt and admits that he kept it secret, because of his plans for ELQ. Liz slaps Nik hard in response. Nik says he was made a fool of in the past few years and he wanted to take his power back. Liz goes to tell Sam and Jason the truth, but has second thoughts when she sees how Sam reacts to Emma and Patrick's performance together. However at the end, Liz gets on stage and announces that she has something to tell everyone.
http://ghdailydish.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-ball-continues.html

Oh, please be true.  Please be true.  Please, please, please let

Liz do the right thing and not the self-destructive, dishonest thing.  

• Love 1

Too late. Nik told Liz that Jake is Jason on Friday, but it was like the last second of the show. I haven't worked up the courage to watch today's episode yet. I'm scared. I'm fucking terrified.

AND I WATCHED SONNY HAVE SEX IN THE Q CRYPT. So that should cover my fear. I'm planning to just say fuck it and make vodka martinis, like a fucking pitcher and marathon Mon-Wed because I heard a hellbeast was there. And .... I need help.

Too late. Nik told Liz that Jake is Jason on Friday, but it was like the last second of the show. I haven't worked up the courage to watch today's episode yet. I'm scared. I'm fucking terrified.

What I posted came from today's recap, so...  That's my problem, too.  I want it so bad to happen so I can finally swim back from the Barge.  

Oh, pretty please.  

• Love 1

We need Barge Awards. The Bargies if you will. We will award who we want dammit. Robin will be free. Look, there she is..... drinking mai tais. She never married Patrick, btw. Not here, not on the Barge. And the hair/makeup people here are freaking fabulous. No Taupe, greasy bullshit going on here!

• Love 1

Bruh. I am looking for the words to describe it.

But... scenes to you tube are recent Billy Miller /KeMo scenes. Jason (or Jake ) remembers Sam in the garage. Also, Jason remembers Robin at the Drake house is good. All last week, week before. The Magic Milo dance and girl dance this year is good because Chad Duell & Theresa Castillo actually make longing looks at each other. Also, see Micheal actually trick Sonny/Carly from last week and Dante get rude with Morgan. See the results of Sonny/Carly's parenting when Morgan gets arrested for drugging Micheal. And in a Quartermaine move, Micheal convinces Sonny that Avery is better off not a Corinthos, so he gets him to trade custody for Morgan not going to Pentonville.

There's also an allegedly last tango ever between Duke/Anna.

If I haven't mentioned it, don't worry about it. I'm saving you!

• Love 1
(edited)

I was mightily sorely tempted to watch for the Jiz sex.  He's not Jason, so nope.  

Thanks for saving me, Grrpants09.  I am forever in your debt.  

Edited by 33kaitykaity
  • Love 1
(edited)

I want Jason to BE Jason Q and come back pissed and hate everyone, apologize to Monica and Micheal, kill Sonny, dump Sam, and commit suicide, leaving a note that AJ is alive.

How did I miss this post??? This is my FAVOURITE post of all time. Best use of words and actions EVER!!!!! It just covers everything. It's perfect.

Enjoying some sun on the deck and catching up on some light reading. I'm available later if anyone wants to play shuffle board.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Lol. I forgot I wrote that. I was still pissed off, thinking Steve Burton would come back. My new dream is that Billy Miller Jason is either actually AJ or a Jason disgusted with Sonny, Carly, and now Liz over the bullshit and treatment of him and his family.

I just realized something. Do you know what a mobless Jason actually is? AJ. So, screw you Elizabeth Webber. You had that and you told his mother you never loved her (allegedly ) dead son. I want Greenlee to blackmail Liz and Nik.

Yeah, that's what you guys are missing. I don't understand myself. I hate Liz, Nik.... Courtney was there. And I died inside because I wanted to be alone, but Carly wouldn't allow it.

Here's what happened @ the Nurse's Ball and up to today:

Anna Devane- Shaken, Not Stirred:

Lucy made Anna & Duke tango. There were flashbacks. After, Anna asked Duke to run away with her. He said he'd meet her @ midnight. He also called off the hit on Jordan, but Bruce let it go to voice mail. (Omg, my mom was right... not checking your voicemail CAN kill!) On the way to the DukeMobile, Carrlos comes up, says a soliloquy as all murders in PC begin, and he and Duke fight over the gun. Ermergerd, Duke's dead. Duke runs to Anna, as Sloane and The Sloanettes figure out Duke wanted to kill Jordan. Duke collapses, dead. Anna cries. We are currently at Duke's funeral.

Jordan & Shawn-

They head to a cool apartment. It's maybe um Jordan's? Bruce calls to get Shawn out. He tries to kill Jordan, but she's smarter and kills him. She calls Anna, who heads there with Sloane. They figure Duke wanted Jordan dead.

Sonny-

He didn't go to The Ball, but Carly told him about it. He tries to call Duke after learning a hit was attempted on Jordan. Sloane answers. Duke is dead, yo. Sonny confronts Julian, asking if he ordered the hit. Jules lies, no. Sonny then has a dream that Duke is not dead. Both Dante and Carly ask Sonny not to start a mob war.

Micheal and Sabrina -

They kiss after the Ball. They want to date. Carrlos comes by after Micheal leaves. Hide me. Sabrina's like no. He ties her up. At Q Mansion, Micheal tells Tracy that Ned gave his shares to Franco to protect Olivia. Tracy is bewildered. She also didn't go to the ball.

Jason Quartermaine, a Study in Nature vs Nurture -

Jason leaves House of Laundry and Rage after Liz remembers she has at least 1 kid. He goes to the MC, sees blood and a gun, then picks it up. Nathan and ugh Maxie come out. Nathan cuffs him, while Maxie questions him. (Billy Miller has great scene chemistry with KSt) Sloane tells Jakeson he has to be #1 Suspect to get Julian's trust. He releases Soldier Boy (Sonny is calling him this too now, so I guess it's a thing?) And Jake sees Liz, tries push her away because um mob war. Liz refuses. Jake also goes to his garage job. Julian and he discuss what he told the cops. At House of Denial and Bedmates,Sam looks at her wedding rings again. Thursday show ends with Sam at the garage, looking at Jason.

The Castle That Sanity Forgot -

Lulu screeches over Hayden. Nik calms her down. Hayden is there to stay because even she knows Jake is Jason. Liz comes after and tells Nik to shut her up.

Baby Drama-

Olivia goes into labor as Julian pressures Sam to admit what she knows. He's the father. Everyone goes to the hospital. The baby makes it through the night, but Olivia and Ned want Julian out. Julian and Alexis argue about his hit on Duke. She dumps him again. Julian argues with everyone.

There's probably more, but that's the gist.

(edited)

Since Slizabitch now knows who Jake really is, I've been cheating and watching Slizabitch's YT clips, and, of course, Carly's recent trek into BFF Jason territory even though Carly doesn't know.  

I miss watching the show, but I remain determined.  

Anybody know when the Jake/Jason reveal happens for BM and everyone else?  

Pulling hair out in frustration...

Edited by 33kaitykaity

My guess? They'll tease the crap out of us till November sweeps. Ron is lazy, repetitive, if not predictable. This Jason reveal will be his November sweeps story, with the Cassadine/ELQ stuff leading into it. That's just my guess because it's how he did things at OLTL and seems to be his MO here too. The "good" bits we'll get are the Jason clues or making bets on if Micheal has a decently length conversation with "Jake" or if Sabrina will sniff him and figure it out and will Monica see her damn son.

• Love 1

Robin and Lucky are in Nashville, making sweet music and pretty babies. AJ Quartermaine is alive. He's plotting to take ELQ back now.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Love 2

I come here every day, but it has been a very, VERY long time since I've been able to watch this show on a regular basis. I love you guys and love your snark, and like discovering old clips of the show and discussing that stuff in the history, but I see a lot of what you guys say is going on with the show now and just go like this:

ksrZPMi.gif

That said, JJ might bring me back briefly. There are a few things here and there that have actually brought me back for a few days or so. 

• Love 2

I come here every day, but it has been a very, VERY long time since I've been able to watch this show on a regular basis. I love you guys and love your snark, and like discovering old clips of the show and discussing that stuff in the history, but I see a lot of what you guys say is going on with the show now and just go like this:

ksrZPMi.gif

This GIF is my everything now .... it is exactly the face I make every time I read about what's happening on the show.   And then I scurry off to find more '80s clips on the inter webs ....

• Love 1

I was intending to come back to the show for the few days that JJ is appearing, but everything else I read in the episode thread has nixed that plan. I will just wait for Nashville to come back in the fall and hope that Avery and Juliette get back together

• Love 3

Is BW not Jason yet?  In Liz/Nik eyes obviously, in his own?  

I'm still so sad.

Well, I dvr and catch up on the weekends. That's So Jason is currently working close with Michael (Billy Miller and The Chad have great chemistry and it's interesting ). He saw a picture of Monica (no cobwebs were on it, shocker) and recognized her. Sam and Maybe It's Jake, Maybe It's Jason are working together too so they can get ELQ back for The Quartermaines. I'm Not So Jason and AJ's son had discussions on honor and stuff.

So Liiiiizzzzz and Prince Dickolas know he's Jason and Doesn't Know He's Jason is putting Dikolas on blast and stuff, fighting for ELQ, while Liiiiiizzz freaks because she knows she's fucked, as Teh Dikolas screwed over Micheal. And bruh, Jason will fuck their worlds up.

Oh and Sabrina and Micheal had lots and lots of sex. While Sam continues to spend bedtime with Patrick speaking of I CanCan't Believe It's Not Jason.

And that's about what I know.

• Love 2

Ha Ha!!  :)

Is it wrong that I'd watch a halfway decently written GH with Billy Miller as Jason, Roger Howarth as AJ, Steve Burton as Jason, and TSJ as AJ. It would be the ultimate marriage of what Tale of Two Todds was supposed to be plus guessing who's the real Jason/AJ because maybe Billy Miller is playing AJ, maybe he's Jason. But since it's set in Port Charles, it'd be That's So Jason. Maybe a web series?

• Love 2

I am catching up now.

Here's a recap of last Friday (or important or funny things) . Tell it to me like I'm Morgan, recaps that are simple and stuff.

Everyone watched fireworks. Boom! Omg, did you know the 4th of July was Valerie's mom's favorite holiday? Her dead mom. That was in a wheelchair. And died. And was single. And stuff.

Ava told Franco she's Ava. I actually enjoyed this because MW/RoHo have chemistry and it was awesome.

TJ is mad at all mothers. Sonny and Carly are smug and happy. Frank Smith is alive.

• Love 1

I just caught up on the episode thread, and man, this a nice place to be!

If only all memories of GH as of now can be mind wiped much like Jakeson's. And who knew he had a mind to wipe to begin with?!

• Love 2

Jason's brain must be like a bowl of soup by now. How many "procedures" has he had on it to date?

As self-appointed cruise director here on the Barge, I'll go check the budget to see if we have funds for passenger mind-wiping ...

• Love 4

Jason's brain must be like a bowl of soup by now. How many "procedures" has he had on it to date?

As self-appointed cruise director here on the Barge, I'll go check the budget to see if we have funds for passenger mind-wiping ...

We can cut back on our paint colors of Every Color but Grey. But the alcohol budget stays untouched.

• Love 3

No to kid Jake.  Just no.  I loved that kid when he died.  I grieved for him and for Joss getting his organs.  I refuse to wipe that out.  

Are there permanent residences on The Barge?  I'm going to need one.  

• Love 2

Well I hope there are permanent residences ... 'cause I'm not leaving!

The more this show fucks itself all to hell, the longer the list of my demands (to watch again) grows. Like, at this point AT LEAST the last year or so needs to be someone's nightmare, AND they need to stop writing everyone out of character, AND Robert needs to come back, AND Robin needs to be happy and with her kid and crowned COS of the hospital, AND we need to find out Anna rid the world of Dr. O and Faison with the WSB's blessing, AND a grand piano needs to fall on Franco .... well, you get my drift ...

So, yeah. I'm here forever now.

• Love 4
(edited)

As much as I piss and moan (and throw a magazine and sometimes a shoe in the direction of my tv), I continue to watch day after day. The unfortunate reality is that I think only Farah Fath joining the cast would get me to come to the barge.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I just finished Monday's episode.

Zombie Jake is the worst actor on the show. That's really hard on a soap that employs Michelle Stafford, Roger Howarth giving no fucks, a talking tree, a bro dawg, Mumbles, and insert wigs. I do think he'll kill everyone on the show, so he may be awesome yet. Luke was like "take care of your mom." When that "child" agreed, it was like Borg getting hit orders. Aww memories!

Jason McJakeson went to the Q mansion and spent all of Monday talking to Monica. It was cool because Billy Miller and LC have chemistry, Jason was drawn to a pic of AJ/Jason (which fits my theory that Ron will make him AJ or AJ adjacent), and Jason asked about Jason Quartermaine. They managed to tell it without dragging AJ through the mud, so it was pretty good.

JJ still looks great. Too bad the writers are lame. But I'm still Lucky/Liz 4 eva.

And I need snacks....

• Love 1
(edited)

Are there permanent residences on The Barge?  I'm going to need one.

I've just put in an offer on a lovely stateroom, complete with continuous streaming of 80's and 90's GH.  It's in easy walking distance to The Versailles Room, Luke's Place, and the Outback.  Original Kelly's is one deck down and The Bucket of Blood is a short jaunt down to the lowest deck.  Location, location, location.

I plan to backstroke out to the Barge shortly for the closing.  

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4

I go to the gym instead of watching. Hope the gym on the barge is well stocked. When you have had heart surgery you have to exercise. I exercise on machines without TV's between 2 and 3.The tredmill is miner then.

rumor as fact that ron has been fired as head writer, oh, my, maybe soon I can swim back from the barge and start watching my show again when BM knows he's jason and we can all move on.  i am counting down the days...

Well, after that horrendous exit storyline, I've backstroked out to the barge.  My furniture and clothes will be delivered tomorrow.  Just enough time to paint the stateroom and then settle in for a night of real GH.   I think I'm going to like it here.

• Love 2