Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I just tuned into Kemi and Jack.  She’s talking about how she doesn’t really want to win any HOHs because she doesn’t want to have to put people up.  I’m not sure if she’s telling him this because she senses she might go on the block and is trying to convince him to keep her around because she won’t be a threat. 

This whole Kemi backdoor thing is weird. As far as I can see there's nothing Kemi's done to really piss anyone off. They don't even seem to dislike her that much. All they say is that she's awkward in conversations which is normal with introverts but as they open up they become less awkard. (Introvert here: many people say they thought I was so awkward at first and then I became less so, so it's definitely something I can relate to.) There hasn't even been talk on the feeds about stuff she did before the feeds came on. They just seem to have decided she's an easy target and are comfortable with it. But I feel like she's going to walk out of the house on Thursday and have no idea why she's talking to Julie.

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Everyone wants to be in a showmance with Jack! So sayeth Jack. 

I caught that.  Who even says that kind of stuff about themselves?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Even Haleigh, who reportedly just broke up with Fessy, like, ten minutes ago. 

Uh yeah. I'm ashamed to admit I've been trying to piece the whole thing together on twitter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Now Christie is bitching to Bella and Holly about Jack thinking he’s running the show.  She says it wouldn’t surprise her if he’s conspiring against her right now.  She says he’s making deals with everyone.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Uh yeah. I'm ashamed to admit I've been trying to piece the whole thing together on twitter.

I cant find it on twitter !! WHat's being said ?? 

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

You know has this happened before in BB? That a one-night stand gets ghosted before the feeds even come on? 

Wasn’t there a rumor that Kaitlyn hooked up with Fessy or Brett before the feeds start?

• Love 2

Oh, Jack. Yeah, he's not lasting until jury at all, as of right now. 

Things could change but I don't see him making it past week 3.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Fessy just posted this. I guess he's about to spill.

Replying in the media thread.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jack to Jackson about Kemi: "Clueless. She's clueless."

Aaaand now Kat is either spilling to Jackson or trying to get him to spill. I'm going with Option One, personally.

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, HartofDixie said:

Wasn’t there a rumor that Kaitlyn hooked up with Fessy or Brett before the feeds start?

AFAIK the "scandalous" thing that happened was a handjob. It wasn't an outright, "yeah, we banged, and now I'm ghosting her." 

But ... to be fair to Fessy/Brett/Tyler ... they never ghosted Kaitlyn. She was truly a stage 5 clinger and they were in general fairly kind to her all the way out the door. 

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Jack to Jackson: "Clueless. She's clueless."

Aaaand now Kat is either spilling to Jackson or trying to get him to spill. I'm going with Option One, personally.

I need the paranoia to continue to ramp up.  I feel like things are starting to unravel for certain groups in the house.  Kat’s getting very paranoid again.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Jackson says other than Kat and Holly, Jack is the person he trusts the most.

...really? I swear Jackson's mentioned how sketch Jack is before.

We also know the third person he trusts the most is Bella. We know those two are close, because Kat is insanely jealous of her.

Jackson says that Day 2 Kemi ran her mouth about him and Jack and Hack hasn’t been able to stand the sight of her ever since.  He’s trying to reassure Kat that everyone wants Kemi gone.

• Love 1

Jackson to Kat:  “You ain’t got nothing to worry about.”  Famous last words for sure.  She probably won’t be going anywhere but I hope Jackson’s over confidence bites him in the ass this week.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Kemi apparently did tell Ovi that some of the other HGs were not the biggest fans of him (unsure of what exactly she said to him, just that she talked to him) and now people are using that as ammunition against Kemi.

Thanks for the link, I missed that on the feeds.  It's still a lot of 'he said, she said' if you ask me though.  We still  don't know what she said exactly, but it sounds like she may have told him that other's were trash talking him.  Sam seems to be more concerned that she hadn't approached him about the veto.  But Kemi seems to be another of the one's being targeted and not liked.  Overall, I really am not liking this cast very much.  They've come out of the gate pretty quickly with the sort of behavior that tends to make me not want to watch the feeds.  

I've refrained from discussing my thoughts on the way Block head picked those he would banish.  And regardless of what he says, the perception is not a good one in today's climate.  Like Melina22, I want my bb to be fun, not leave a bad taste in my mouth I can't get rid of.  And sure, I like to see the arguing and the crazy; and I do my fair share of judging... just not that kind.  This kind of stuff makes me ashamed I've been such a fan to begin with sadly.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Verbatim conversation! I've been pausing and typing for the past ten minutes or so. It is missing a few "mmhmm"s and "yeah"s from Kat but I wanted to show just how much Jackson fucking talks. All mistakes or weird phrases are from the HGs, the typos (if any) are mine. 

Jackson to Kat: "Okay, listen. Day 2, Kemi ran her mouth about me and Jack."
Kat: "Okay, I know that."
Jackson: "From that day forward, Jack has not been able to stand a sight of her. And I haven't either. I think I would like her outside of the game, she's a great person, but she is playing this game ignorantly."

Kat looked like she was going to say something, Jackson asked if she was, she said no, Jackson continues.

Jackson: "She has name dropped every person in this house - every single person. Christie wants her gone. I want her gone. Nick wants her gone. Sam wants her gone. You want her gone. Holly wants her gone. Sis wants her gone. Ovi wants her gone. Sam wants her gone. Cliff wants her gone. Jack wants her gone. And all for various reasons. All for different reasons. All because of personal things she has said about them. Everyone in this house has been upset by her at one point or another in the past ten days - or has heard that she has put their name in her mouth behind their backs. You are a locked in vote for me, aka you are a locked in vote for Jack. You are a locked in vote for Christie. You are a locked in vote for Holly. You're a locked in vote for Tommy. You are a locked in vote for pretty much anyone that I would vote for, too. People know that. They would be stupid, on week one, to send you out of the door because they would need you down the road. And when no one likes Kemi - genuinely, no one likes Kemi and everyone likes you - everyone likes you and everyone knows that they can count on you for their vote and knows that you would not turn on them. Why on week one would Jack go rogue against the entire house-"
Kat: "True."
Jackson: "-to keep the person who has been talking shit about him for eight days over you who would never in a million years vote against him especially because of how close him and I are. Why? Let's think about this logically. I'm not being a smart ass. All that being said, lay it out on the table, let's analyze this thing. Like one of those little pie charts with the thing in the middle. You and her, looking at the facts, why - I'm not being a smart ass - please give me one reason why Jack would want to keep Kemi over you." 

Holy shit, y'all. I don't know if Jackson is trying to keep Kat calm, keep securing her in his back pocket, or trying to start a fucking cult. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Okay, now that I've recovered from that Jackson-splosion, let's do like he said: let's lay it out on the table forum post, let's analyze this thing. 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You are a locked in vote for me, aka you are a locked in vote for Jack.

and

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You are a locked in vote for pretty much anyone that I would vote for, too. People know that.

Jackson is actually kinda arguing what the other side should be arguing: that Kat is such a Kool-Aid drinking, ass licking member of the Jack and Son club that, if they want to chip away at the stranglehold they (and others) think they have on the game, Kat would be a biiiig target to weaken them. Like, I know he's trying to reassure her but it amazes me (kinda, in one way, it doesn't because I guess Kat is the first dickmatized HG this season) that she doesn't see how this would make her look to the other HGs.

Of course, everyone and their brother except Kemi and Ovi are in a five person alliance with Jack. 

Seriously, hand Kat a pair of Nike sneakers. She's all in for Jackson's cult. 

• Love 6

I didn't see this exchange myself so I don't know if Christie changed her mind again, but another talk from the DR and maybe she'll not backdoor Kemi. I'd actually by fine with Kat going, not only because of her being a member of Jackson's cult, but because her paranoia is not fun to watch and I fear it will get uncomfortable in the future, like with Sam last year.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

I didn't see this exchange myself so I don't know if Christie changed her mind again, but another talk from the DR and maybe she'll not backdoor Kemi. I'd actually by fine with Kat going, not only because of her being a member of Jackson's cult, but because her paranoia is not fun to watch and I fear it will get uncomfortable in the future, like with Sam last year.

Christie keeps saying this and then always follows up at the end with "No, this [the Kemi backdoor] is what we're doing because it's what everyone wants." This is the third time I've seen her go this "I'm not playing Jack's game - but I'm still going to go along with what Jack wants." On the upside, I haven't heard her say anything about blood on her hands once?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I actually think it will be better for Kat to leave. She's stuck in a house with a guy she banged after knowing for a few days who is actively trying to ghost her. He thinks she'll be "supportive" of his efforts to hook up with other HG's. That's an awkward awful situation for her and it's not surprising she has crying jags. She's out of the house, gets her summer back, and hopefully hooks up with someone hotter and nicer than Jackson.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Yes, there's something missing with this cast. There are few gamers, (hell, half of these people are "big fans, all the way back to season 17!"). I don't know, I'm not feeling it yet.

For once, I'm hoping for a real twist that might make the pretty people squirm, and break up some of these cliques already.

Maybe David will come back. I'd like to see what he could do. 

I'm bummed Jessica and Kemi are so damned clueless.

I feel the same way.  This cast is just bland for a lack of a better word.  I felt the same about the cast of BB Can that just ended as well.  I really cannot put my finger on why.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I actually think it will be better for Kat to leave. She's stuck in a house with a guy she banged after knowing for a few days who is actively trying to ghost her. He thinks she'll be "supportive" of his efforts to hook up with other HG's. That's an awkward awful situation for her and it's not surprising she has crying jags. She's out of the house, gets her summer back, and hopefully hooks up with someone hotter and nicer than Jackson.

To be fair, if Jackson really wanted to ghost Kat, he wouldn't be continually talking her off the ledge. He just doesn't want to sleep with her now that the cameras are on (and he's been there once, anyway). He quoted his "number" last night as in the low 60s, which makes me think that he's a fuck 'em and leave 'em "I'm not looking for anything serious, baby, I just want a good time" type. 

Has she actually been crying over him? Every cry-fest I've seen is either because she think she's the target or because she misses her friends and family. 

Nick was telling Jack and Jackson that they need to be careful with Cliff because he said that even though Cliff said he’d put up Jess and Ovi, he also said that the easy move would be to put up Jackson and Christie 

Kat: *tries to talk to Jessica about her paranoia*
Jessica: *starts falling off outdoor couch*
Kat: *starts spewing paranoia at 80 mph*
Jessica: *starts listening and is about to speak*
Jackson: uses Talk-Block. It's super effective.
Kat: *starts vibrating with paranoia that she's unable to spew*

• LOL 1

Jack is up in the HOH with Christie, Holly, and Analyse trying to explain his conversation with Kemi.  He says she is completely clueless about going on the block.

• Love 1

Bella and Nick’s hammock game talk session did not go unnoticed by Christie. She says she knows that Bella was scheming.

Christie to Jack:  “I will always come to you.”

Jack:  “As you should.”  

• Love 1
(edited)

Kemi, according to Jack: is a bitchx2, is clueless, is stupid, and he "fucking HAAAATES" her. 

I need Jack to shut the hell up and leave the room so the girls can give me their read on what he's saying. 

Jack made a six person alliance within the final 8 alliance now. 

Edited by Callaphera

Christie just wants to make sure that she has the votes to actually get Kemi out.  So now they’re running through how everyone will vote.  Jack says that Kemi’s gotta go.

I need to know what this “power” is that they’re talking about.  They think maybe Bella has it.  Whatever it is, it’s an actual thing they competed for it sounds like.

Now Jackson has arrived and is telling Christie that she needs to talk to Kat.

Christie says that Kat isn’t going anywhere.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I need to know what this “power” is that they’re talking about.  They think maybe Bella has it.  Whatever it is, it’s an actual thing they competed for it sounds like.

It was the "wackitivity" comp or whatever they called it. Also known as the "nightmare" comp and now it sounds like it had something to do with smells? Other than that, we know nothing. I AM SO CONFUSED.

BTW, add another tally under the "Jack called Kemi a bitch" total: we're up to 3 now. 

Meanwhile, Sam is manscaping below the belt in the downstairs shower. 

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jackson says that he’d rather have Cliff and Kat in their alliance than Nick and Bella because at least they’re dependable.  

IT'S WEEK ONE TWO (technically). NO ONE HAS PROVEN THEMSELVES TO BE DEPENDABLE YET.

Like, shit, let's not throw that around until you have at least one successful eviction under your belt, guys.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

IT'S WEEK ONE TWO (technically). NO ONE HAS PROVEN THEMSELVES TO BE DEPENDABLE YET.

Like, shit, let's not throw that around until you have at least one successful eviction under your belt, guys.

I’m loving the paranoia and cracks in this 8 person alliance.

Jack says they have to keep Bella and Nick in the fold until they can afford to cut them.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Christie says that if their were no power in play, she would backdoor Bella.

Christie says it will be easier to keep the peace with Bella until they’re 8 and then fuck her over.