Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh Lord.  I just turned on the feeds and Cliff is giving a morning talk. He says that he doesn't think he's going home this week.  Nobody appears to have their ear to the door but he's talking about how Nicole told him that Sam told her that someone slipped up and mentioned the alliance of 8.  So if Nicole told him this, why the hell didn't she tell him that Christie could hear his morning talk?  Cliff thinks he's got several more weeks in the house and that they plan on picking him off at 10.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

I get lost in all the pre-eviction vote talk. 

So if the HGs voted the way that they wanted to plus the hinky vote would Kemi have stayed and Jessica be out?  If yes or probably, has it dawned on anyone yet that they should vote the way they want to and not the way they are told to?

Yeah, I dont understand the insistence the last couple of seasons that votes be unanimous. If everyone votes the way the HOH dictates, why have voting at all?

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

I wonder what kind of therapist he is. The assumption is that hes a licensed psychotherapist,  which takes a master's degree and training after that. But he could be, like a worker in a psychiatric hospital.

I don't know what exactly his job is but I know I saw someone (maybe Kemi) telling someone else that Nick has a master's degree.  Whoever she told was surprised to hear that.  The person who said Nick has a master's said that he doesn't want people to think he's smart.

BB just made the wake up announcement to them all.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like Grodner pasted over the picture of Paul on her Trapper Keeper with a picture of Jack and she's busy doodling hearts and "Mrs. Allison Matthews" all around it. 

P.S. Holy shit, Love Island suuuucks. 

Since this season of BB has been so terrible and ALL the HG's are completely boring, (well, except for David, but he really isn't in the game), I figured I would give LI a shot.  I didn't last 15 min.  At 5 min I decided to base my decision to watch or not based solely on the number of times any of them said the word 'Like' as an adverb instead of as preposition;  At 15 min in I hit my magic number, 200, and turned it off forever.

The ONLY redeeming qualities of Love Island is that the island guests are the stupidest people ever tossed together on a "Reality" show and on of the girls is a dead ringer for SideShow Bob.

12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So CampComeBack is a Battle Back. I want David or Kemi to win.

12 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

That hinky vote was so obvious.... but I think for Jackson it was which woman he hated more. I could be wrong, but he looks disgusted when he talks to Jess. I get the feeling he really is holding back his true self, which would be to make fun of her.

He reminds me of every guy who teased and bullied and harassed me in high school because I was fat. He looks like he knows he has to keep it in check in that house, but in the outside world that guy strikes me as a real smug bully. He gives me flashbacks and triggers me. 

Lets be honest for a min, Jess is not fat, she is morbidly obese and unhealthy.  I am married to a big girl, have been for 31 yrs and on opening night even my wife said, "Size 18? Bullshit, she is a 22-24 if anything and there is NO WAY she is running half marathons."  My response to her was "You never know!".  Which was squashed post-haste when a few days later on the feeds we saw Jack giving the house workout instructions and she couldn't even push a plate 20 feet and back again without resting.  

2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I wonder what kind of therapist he is. The assumption is that hes a licensed psychotherapist,  which takes a master's degree and training after that. But he could be, like a worker in a psychiatric hospital.

He's a children's therapist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Nick was talking to Sam and Bella about his nominations this week.  He plans on nominating Cliff and Jess.  Then he said, "So, I'll make a bitch move because it's too early to ruffle feathers."  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Nick was talking to Sam and Bella about his nominations this week.  He plans on nominating Cliff and Jess.  Then he said, "So, I'll make a bitch move because it's too early to ruffle feathers."  

If he knew that him and Bella are 100% going up on the block next week if Bella/Sam don't win HOH, he might be making a different move.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

There are so many people to hate but Tommy is really making a play to move to the top of the list. What you said plus his stupid fucking OTT fake face during the live shows drives me up a wall.

Fucking hell this season sucks.

Tommy is soooo Frankie Grande in his over the top enthusiasm.  For some reason, it doesn't bother me as much as it did with Frankie. Frankie was constantly mugging for the camera. Totally "look at me" antics. But despite Tommy's antics, I do get more of a sincere vibe from him. But his huggh jumps, " O face" , screams get on my nerves too.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, vb68 said:

Christie is like the work wife Jack has a deeper connection to than anybody he sleeps with in his social life.

He's kinda like the BB version of Don Draper. lol

Having said that, Christie sorta owns him.

It's much like Tyler with Angela and Kaycee. How did that work out for Tyler?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tommy is soooo Frankie Grande in his over the top enthusiasm.  For some reason, it doesn't bother me as much as it did with Frankie. Frankie was constantly mugging for the camera. Totally "look at me" antics. But despite Tommy's antics, I do get more of a sincere vibe from him. But his huggh jumps, " O face" , screams get on my nerves too.

Tommy is too extra for me but no where as annoying as Frankie was. He seems to know the game and has a "friend" to play with, He could go far with the 8, too. He seems nice. I waiting for him to pull out a comp win and/or HOH to see what he does.

• Love 5

From twitter:

@BB21LiveFeeds

FollowingFollowing @BB21LiveFeeds

More

Nick practicing speech. Cliff for saying in Boat Room talking to his fam that he will nom the 3 showmances and Jess you are easiest cause you have been nom before. #BB21 So I'll make a bitch move cause it's too early to make a big move

I would love for it to be Nick that reveals Cliff Notes can be heard. Jack will shut that idea down so fast. 

• Love 1

How in the fuck has Nicole not revealed to Cliff that they're listening to him?

Also, how in the fuck was someone not listening to him this morning? He didn't say anything useful, but they didn't know that. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, how in the fuck was someone not listening to him this morning? He didn't say anything useful, but they didn't know that. 

They're all stupid? 

I hope Nick really does tell Cliff they know about his chats in the nom speech but I am fairly sure he won't actually do that.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I hope they bring Have Nots back after the comeback twist is over. Jackson would lose it as a Have Not. The guy eats more than a horse. 

I didn't realize they weren't doing the Have-Nots, since they don't really show us anything about it anymore.  We don't get the HOH room reveal anymore, no turning of the keys, heck - was there even a Camp Crap room unveiling?  I think I blinked and saw Ovi and David sitting in a room I'd never seen before and was like, oh - that must be it?  Or did I doze off again?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How does Cliff not understand that he can be heard through the walls of the room?  Even if he assumes that he's the only one awake, what makes him think he can speak in a normal tone of voice in ANY room of that house?  Couldn't someone hear him talking from another room and get up investigate who he's talking to?  He's a fan, right?  Does he not understand that everyone whispers for a reason?

Mind you, I don't expect answers to these questions.  Just venting.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

How does Cliff not understand that he can be heard through the walls of the room?  Even if he assumes that he's the only one awake, what makes him think he can speak in a normal tone of voice in ANY room of that house?  Couldn't someone hear him talking from another room and get up investigate who he's talking to?  He's a fan, right?  Does he not understand that everyone whispers for a reason?

Mind you, I don't expect answers to these questions.  Just venting.

I am wondering how he doesn't hear others when he himself passaes the boatroom and there are people just chatting in there. Hey, you can hear them, they can hear you. Maybe ???

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So, Bella & Kemi won't be going to Vegas after BB ends, right?

Bella's such a nut that she probably still thinks it might happen (and honestly, you'd be shocked by how easily these HGs get over beef outside the house, so she might be right if she thinks that). 

• Love 2

You can see he is devastated. I wonder if it will dawn on him the Sis casually dropped "the cook kids" when she was in the bedroom with Cliff and someone else. It was a little shade which he did not pick up at the time.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Poor Cliff.

I'd love it if the others didn't know that Nicole told him and Cliff continued on, only now using it as an opportunity to mess with them by saying all sorts of untrue bullshit.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
Just read it was Nicole who told him, not Nick.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

There's no hope Nick will take a shot at Gr8ful so what needs to happen for Jessica to be the one to go? She's pointless and useless. I guess Nicole would have to win veto and take Cliff off but she wouldn't do that so I guess I'm shit outta luck lol.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'd love it if the others didn't know that [Nicole] told him and Cliff continued on, only now using it as an opportunity to mess with them by saying all sorts of untrue bullshit.

He should definitely do this but I think he's way too sad/embarrassed for that.

• Love 1

Christie's talking about what she would do if she won the power.  She says she'd have no problem making it known that she has it.  She says, "If it's my secret to tell, I tell it.  If it's someone else's secret to tell or if it's personal, I would never.  But if it's my secret?  Fuck it!"  She's so full of shit.  She's one of the biggest blabbermouths in the game.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Nick's up in the HOH talking to Christie.  Nick says he's leaning towards putting up Cliff and Jess.  Now they're talking about the hinky vote.  They think Jackson did it because he was hardcore trying to pin it on Nicole yesterday.

• Love 2

Nick is telling Christie that he, Bella, and Sam were talking last night.  He says when it gets down to 11 is when they were talking about taking their shot.

Although, I missed the the Bella & Kemi fight I am curious how it's edited on the proper. Christie sure has a lot of people talking to her and she's not even HOH. Why????????????

Jackson and Jack are talking about the hinky vote that Jackson cast.  Jackson says he thinks maybe they should pin it on Cliff and say that he heard Cliff say he was going to do it or that he did it during one of his morning talks.

Just now, zorak said:

Jackson and Jack are talking about the hinky vote that Jackson cast.  Jackson says he thinks maybe they should pin it on Cliff and say that he heard Cliff say he was going to do it or that he did it during one of his morning talks.

FFS, Jackson, only YOU care about the hinky vote. Besides, everyone believes it's you anyway. Give it up, man. You're only making yourself a bigger target for this nonsense.

Actually. don't give it up. Dig your hole deeper, please.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12