Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The best I can hope for is one of Gr8tful winning and deciding target Nick/Bella but they'll probably just end up targetting Cliff/Nicole.

After Jack talked him down from his plan to make the other half of the house think they wanted to vote out Jess, Jackson said if he wins HOH he'll put up Nick and Bella or he'd put up Cliff and Nicole and then try to backdoor either Nick or Bella.  But sadly, it would probably end up that Cliff or Nicole gets the boot.

• Love 1

Christie is up.  Jackson wants to wait to tell her what happened during Cliff's talk because he doesn't want to have to tell the whole thing multiple times.

Analyse actually said that Cliff must be afraid of her since Cliff wants to target Jack and Analyse.  She really thinks highly of herself.  I think Analyse just said something about gutting Orwell.  She said she wants to go off on Cliff and say, "You fucker!"  Oh that Analyse.  She's the sweetest person in the house (according to the unholy alliance).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Christie says they need to tell Jess later that certain people were trying to flip the vote against her this week.

Christie about Cliff's morning talks:  "Do you now realize that that was The Universe the first time that happened?"

Christie and Jackson have noticed that when Cliff gets up he tries to put pillows in his bed to make it look like he's still in the bed.  

Christie just now:  "Who gets a Big Brother gift like this?"  The producer's pets?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And he really SHOULD, though, right? Winning HOH is pretty pointless to him this week. There's no way he's anyone's target this week. 

Absolutely!  If the Grateful Dumb have not yet cottoned on to the fact that EVERY PoV THIS SEASON SO FAR HAS BEEN WON BY THE SAME FUCKING GUY, the last thing Sam wants to do is draw attention to the guy doing the winning. 😉

24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Actually maybe it'd be fun if Cliff won HOH. Maybe someone would spill to him that they know about his chats.

That would be a given; Bella is probably bursting at the seams.  Bella hasn’t had the opportunity to tattle on someone for - well, literally HOURS.  😆 

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says that Nicole is playing that she's against Bella to try to get them to flip but says she's really not against Bella.

Christie has all the strategic savvy of a bowling ball in a mud bog.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

That would be a given; Bella is probably bursting at the seams.  Bella hasn’t had the opportunity to tattle on someone for - well, literally HOURS.  😆 

I didn't realize they told Bella about it. That was not smart because yea she's definitely gonna let that spill.

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't realize they told Bella about it. That was not smart because yea she's definitely gonna let that spill.

I don't remember who all was there in the room but I know I saw Christie talking about it when Sam was in the room so I assume Bella and Nick must know, too.

• Love 1

Christie is telling Jess that from things she's been hearing, it could be a split vote but to not worry because they for sure have the 6 necessary votes to keep Jess.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does it look like a crapshoot? Fucking hell. But hey, maybe now Sam really will accidentally win.

I'm fully expecting a HollyBeth or AnalySis win, unfortunately. Or worse, a Jess win and she does everything that Jackson and Kat tell her to do, which means nominating Cliff and Nicole or something stupid like that.

• Love 3

If Son, Anal, HollyBeth, or Christie get it I'll scream. 

Okay, I figured out that "Son" is Jackson, but why are you calling Holly "HollyBeth?"

Jackson said they should return Orwell since they now know that Cliff is not America's player. 

Who or what is Orwell?

A glimpse of the backyard for tonight's HOH competition:

Interesting. I figured we were due for an endurance comp but that doesn't look like one.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Okay, I figured out that "Son" is Jackson, but why are you calling Holly "HollyBeth?"

Who or what is Orwell?

I think I read here that when David first came back in the house he called Holly Beth because he thought that has her name.  Orwell is the stuffed owl that's in the house.

• Useful 1

David, ever on top of it:

David: Cliff - it's sounds like we got a little morning game talk happenin'.
Cliff: What was that?
David: It killed the music. (Ed.: Not sure if he said music.)
Cliff: Yeah - I know. Yeah. Not cool. Track someone down and uh...
David: That's the first time I've uh heard it get shut down in the morning.
Cliff: Track someone down and have some very stern words.

9 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Interesting. I figured we were due for an endurance comp but that doesn't look like one.

I knew it wouldn't be endurance because we still have one last Whacktivity Competition. It'll be an HOH comp that can be finished in tonight's episode (hence, a crapshoot).

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I knew it wouldn't be endurance because we still have one last Whacktivity Competition. It'll be an HOH comp that can be finished in tonight's episode (hence, a crapshoot).

Yep. Plus, they don't normally do two endurance in a row, and I think the odds are good for endurance next week. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Analyse was talking to Jackson about being lumped in with Jack unfairly.  She said, "I should have never slept up there because when I slept up there, that's when people started putting us together."  Does she really think nobody thought of them as a couple until then?  She's also bitching about how come Christie's name never seems to come out of anyone's mouth for being targeted.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Apparently Jack made a comment in front of everyone (including people not in the alliance) about how he didn't know why he was moving his stuff out of the HOH room when he was just going to be back up there in 2 weeks.   And then I guess Christie made a joking comment along the lines of how she was going to be moving up there next.  That is what led up to Jackson's "I just don't want people to think we're cocky" comment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Give it a week and we'll be listing Jenn City's Greatest Game Moments. Oh, look, we're done. That was fun, guys! We should do it again some time. 

Okay, for real feeds talk. Enjoy this clip of Jack explaining why he doesn't like Kemi and really, wouldn't we expect this of the Human Eating Machine instead of his shorter named douche bro?

I was gonna turn on the feeds to see what was happening but ...yeah, back to that 1 hour loop of "Grover... Grover Johnson?" someone linked on reddit. It took me until 0:39 to actually cry from laughing so hard. 

She was like....and I was like....and it's like.....

Christie doesn't trust Nicole.  She says that Nicole was really trying to work Christie, Holly, and Analyse yesterday to keep Kemi.  Tommy disagrees and says that he doesn't think Nicole has picked a side.  Christie says she feels like Nicole is playing both sides to see where she best fits.  

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says she feels like Nicole is playing both sides to see where she best fits.  

Ever get the impression people sometimes indict themselves with the charges they lay against others?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I'm very confused right now.  Doesn't Christie know that Jack has the power?  But she and Jack are talking about who has the 2nd power in front of Tommy.  So did Christie keep her mouth shut for once and not tell Tommy?  Or is Tommy playing dumb right now?

Chris, Tommy and Jack talking about the last power and who has it. Jack previously told Chris he has it. I do believe she told Tommy that Jack has it. Now Tommy is saying, I really think Jackson has it. really. Thereby letting Jack know that Chris hasn't told anyone. wink wink

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Jack is swearing on his dog's life that the 3 of them have this game.  He says he's not saying this from an egotistical standpoint.  He really believes it's going to work out in their favor.

Looking back, who was the most impactful evicted HG to return to the game?

Amy BB3

Kaysar BB6

There was a weird accident and all accounts of BB9 were wiped out from the world, so I won't count anything from that alleged season

Brendon BB13

Judd BB15

Nicole BB16

John BB17

Victor BB18 (TWICE!)

Cody BB19

Scottie BB20

I'm trying to think of what we should expect from the Camp Comeback winner. What's their best case scenario? John went the furthest, but I think the most impactful has to be between Judd (bizarrely), Victor and Cody. Judd for his part in the Exterminators, Victor because he helped keep Paul in the game and Cody because getting him back in the game locked him in for jury and therefore a vote against Paul. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I suspect Christie’s strategy is simply to immediately voice every conceivable charge against someone which pops up in her head.   Christie can then take credit for the ones which pan out, while the rest fall unnoticed into the truly HUGE roaring chasm of her background noise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Looking back, who was the most impactful evicted HG to return to the game?

Amy BB3

Kaysar BB6

There was a weird accident and all accounts of BB9 were wiped out from the world, so I won't count anything from that alleged season

Brendon BB13

Judd BB15

Nicole BB16

John BB17

Victor BB18 (TWICE!)

Cody BB19

Scottie BB20

I'm trying to think of what we should expect from the Camp Comeback winner. What's their best case scenario? John went the furthest, but I think the most impactful has to be between Judd (bizarrely), Victor and Cody. Judd for his part in the Exterminators, Victor because he helped keep Paul in the game and Cody because getting him back in the game locked him in for jury and therefore a vote against Paul. 

I think I would have to go with Cody, although I had not thought of it that way at all. He was the vote to give Paul the loss! Thanks Cody.

Right now, I want to see David back. I like his read on the house and he has made promises to no one!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Right now, I want to see David back. I like his read on the house and he has made promises to no one!

Please?  I'll give up potato chips for Lent if this happens.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think David does have a fairly good read on things in the house right now.  But Jackson was telling Jack today how he wouldn't mind if David comes back in.  He said that David had told him that from the beginning, he wanted to be the 3 headed monster (meaning teaming up with Jack and Jackson).  I hope David is just saying whatever he can to try to make Jackson think that David would be willing to work with them and not against them but really still plans on turning things upside down and breaking up those in power.

• Love 2

The problem with David returning is that he has a good enough read on the house to know that the outcasts are MORONS (he has outright noted it a few times). So why would he want to work with them? He'd be better off playing it the same way Sam should play it. Work with Jack and Son until the numbers are lighter and then go at Jack and Son with the fractured edges of the alliance.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Looking back, who was the most impactful evicted HG to return to the game?...

[snipped for the sake of space]

Probably Judd or Victor.