Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Nicole said on the live feed last night that she realizes America could be screaming: "Why didn't you get rid of Jackson?" But she rationalized her choice by saying something like: I would rather lose to somebody who played a great game than take the chance that Christie could win."

So there you have it.

Ugh fuck off Nicole! So sick of her playing for Jackson! And who the fuck is she to determine who's played a great game! How bout you want to win instead of judging Christie. So sick of the people who judge who deserves to win or not! Sick of players who'd rather lose to people they are blinded by then actually win the game. Definitely not rooting for her stupid ass anymore. Since her high and mighty ass feels that Piece of shit is some great player. She forgets he put her game at risk. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly:  "Going into that, I didn't even want to win."

Jackson:  "Holly, what do you mean you didn't want to win??? There's 5 people.  I was gunning for it."

She deserves to go this week just because of that.

What is with all the ridiculous stuff going on today? First Tommy and now Holly. Evict them both.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Correct. And here's why I do think potentially going after Holly this week COULD be beneficial; because then, Jackson's ONLY chance to get to F3 is winning that veto. Otherwise, not a single soul is taking him there. While, with Holly still in it, his chances double.

But again, Tommy is much more of a threat to win the entire game than Holly is, at least from my perspective. And Cliff/Nicole will have a better chance at beating Holly/Jackson in the F4 veto (which will be a days comp, I imagine). 

Again, there are pros and cons to either going this week, for sure. For Cliff and Nicole's chances to get to F3, though, I think taking Tommy out is ultimately the better move. At least, I think this right now but my mind could change by tomorrow. I'm thinking of all the scenarios with either going and either staying. 

"Damned if you do and damned if you don't"

Big dilemmas all around.

• Love 3

Holly and Jackson both said that this scenario never even crossed their mind going into the comp.  Dumb!

Jackson:  "They'll have all the power and Tommy will have 5 days to get close with Nicole."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Holly and Jackson both said that this scenario never even crossed their mind going into the comp.  Dumb!

To be fair, this scenario was a 1/5 shot and I was convinced that, because I wanted it, that it would never happen.

Unfortunately, it's still not even guaranteed since Cliff/Nicole seem to want to stay loyal. But there IS a full five days to figure it out, to listen to Tommy's campaigning, and it's possible for a flip to happen.

Now I think it might be a good idea. If Nicole, in particular, makes this move, she raises her chances at winning, even against Tommy. Nicole is just as likeable as Tommy is. I think there's a possibility if she gets out Holly and then helps get out Jackson next week.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

FEEDS BACK.

NICOLE WON.

HALLELUJAH!

I need to doubly express my excitement:

giphy.gif

Why? Since shes a stupid biotch judging Christie while teamed up with the real.scumbag! Since she'd rather lose to him and doesnt want to win for herself why dont she give the game up further to her master and just leave the house 

41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man, I am so proud of Nicole. She won this veto and will take Cliff off, which means Holly won't be going into F4 without having been nominated.

And Cliff/Nicole will control the votes this week so they will decide who goes to F4 with them and Jackson.

Now, I do think taking out Tommy is the right move but if they took out Holly, that would be entertaining feeds (and lowers Jackson's chances of getting to F3).

How is not separating the couple smart? They have the shot yet will be stupid cant upset their Master Jackson!! Hope the Jury laughs at these fools 

• Love 1

Holly is saying that Tommy would win if he went to F2 and gave the "I knew Christie" speech. She says everyone will be blown away and/or would excuse his actions (like Holly and Jackson did) - so they'd vote for him. And Christie is a guaranteed vote.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Jackson can eat a bag o’dicks. That being said, if I had to be locked in a room with him or Christie, it would be jackson every.time. 

I would have to take Christie (shudder).  Being the nerd kid picked last in gym class, Blockhead would be much worse for me to deal with.  

• Love 4

Well since Cliff and Nicole play to please their Master Jackson (AG gave them extra money to play for her fav Piece of shit) maybe they throw F4 veto so he can get F3 and both fight for the honor of sacrificing their game for the Babied Coddled Most protected Production Pet POS. Ugh let's FF to the end of this shitty season I cant even pull for Nicole after her Judgemental crap towards Christie. Since she'd rather lose to that Piece of shit instead of Christie who cried and was annoying at most 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Holly is saying that Tommy would win if he went to F2 and gave the "I knew Christie" speech. She says everyone will be blown away and/or would excuse his actions (like Holly and Jackson did) - so they'd vote for him. And Christie is a guaranteed vote.

It is definitely possible, which is why it's tough to say who they should get out for sure.

Beating Holly would be easier, for sure. I think Jackson beats Holly and I genuinely think Nicole can beat Holly. And now, I do think it's possible for Cliff to beat Holly as well, especially if he takes out Jackson next week. 

Again, pros and cons for both. The danger of keeping Holly is lowering the chances of Cliff and Nicole both getting to F3, but I also think the chances of one of them getting to F2 with Holly still in the game instead of Tommy increases. And I do think that Tommy can win part 3 of the final HOH (and clearly can win part 1 HOH better than Cliff and Nicole).

So yeah, there's a LOT to consider. I don't know exactly which options are best for Cliff and Nicole, both as individual players and as an alliance. I think there are conflicting answers to both.

Fellowship of the Zing= VTE Holly this week.

Cliff= VTE Holly (since I think Tommy would go after Jackson with Cliff/Nicole as he knows he can beat them)

Nicole= VTE Tommy (since I think she easily beats Holly while it'll be more difficult for her to beat Tommy, and I think Jackson/Holly take her over Cliff every time).

That's what I think.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I would have to take Christie (shudder).  Being the nerd kid picked last in gym class, Blockhead would be much worse for me to deal with.  

Nah, you could totally distract him with a giant watermelon, then smack him upside the head with an English cucumber. He’d never see it coming. 

• LOL 15

So so happy for Nicole and Cliff.

The 2 players who were basically written off as comp threats have now won the last 3 out of 4 competitions.

and both of them will be much better at mental comps than Jackson or Holly.

And they are pretty much an unbreakable duo, true friends, not like the nomance of Jolly

Tommys refusal to see them as worth his time is about to bite him in the ass big time.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Nah, you could totally distract him with a giant watermelon, then smack him upside the head with an English cucumber. He’d never see it coming. 

I'm sorry, I didn't know weapons were available 🙂 

eta:  Born and raised in North Jersey.  Tuning out the "Christies" of the world was learned very young 🙂 

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

So so happy for Nicole and Cliff.

The 2 players who were basically written off as comp threats have now won the last 3 out of 4 competitions.

and both of them will be much better at mental comps than Jackson or Holly.

And they are pretty much an unbreakable duo, true friends, not like the nomance of Jolly

Tommys refusal to see them as worth his time is about to bite him in the ass big time.

LOL AG is likely ready to ensure her fav Jackson beats them some more. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's so proud of them! ❤️ 

I said this about Ovi when the pre-show Big Jeff interviews came out and I think this might be the first (and only!) time I was right about someone pre-show:

On 6/18/2019 at 12:56 AM, Callaphera said:

Ovi: You and your lisp are too precious for this world.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Ugh fuck off Nicole! So sick of her playing for Jackson! And who the fuck is she to determine who's played a great game! How bout you want to win instead of judging Christie. So sick of the people who judge who deserves to win or not! Sick of players who'd rather lose to people they are blinded by then actually win the game. Definitely not rooting for her stupid ass anymore. Since her high and mighty ass feels that Piece of shit is some great player. She forgets he put her game at risk. 

I agree. And now she has the veto. She should take off Tommy and force Jackson to put up Holly and Holly should go. THAT'S smart game play. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Wish I could be happier. I can't since i feel Jackson is a huge piece of shit and Christie wasnt yet Nicole is too blind and acts like Christie was worse than that piece of crap 

That's fine that you don't like Jackson, but they obviously can't get Jackson out this week and I think that Holly won't do well in the future comps. She hasn't done very well at the mental comps and she doesn't know her Days while Tommy might.

So there IS a reason to keep Holly; she's easier to beat, period. Tommy has locked votes. Holly has Jackson and potentially Kat. 

Put aside Jackson right now, since he's not a factor as he can't leave anyway. Nicole AND Cliff can beat Holly. They can't beat Tommy. Nicole MIGHT be able to beat Tommy but only if she also wins F4 veto, boots Jackson, and then wins parts 1 or 2 (obviously Tommy would need to win part 3 for a Tommy/Nicole F2, since Nicole would bring Cliff and he would be easier to beat than Tommy).

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I agree. And now she has the veto. She should take off Tommy and force Jackson to put up Holly and Holly should go. THAT'S smart game play. 

Tommy has a better chance of beating Holly than he does of beating good ol' Cliff Hogg in F2. I don't think he'd vote out Holly and Jackson wouldn't break a tie to keep Cliff over Holly. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I’d much rather be w/Christie. She could manifest us out of the locked room! 

4 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Wish I could be happier. I can't since i feel Jackson is a huge piece of shit and Christie wasnt yet Nicole is too blind and acts like Christie was worse than that piece of crap 

I wonder if her perceptions of him would change when she watches it back. 

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Born and raised in North Jersey.  Tuning out the "Christies" of the world was learned very young 🙂

Makes sense. Being a southern girl, i have more experience dealing with jacksons. But I think I’d even take Christie over tommy. That fake, over the top, love you, obsessed with you BS would be torture.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I could see Nicole winning if she's in F2 with Cliff. I think she could get Nick, Jess, Jackson, Holly and Kat votes because of her social game and underdog status. I think it would be a tight vote.

I do think, if Nicole/Cliff take out Holly and Nicole takes out Jackson by winning F4 veto, then she could easily win against Cliff.

But she'd need to win part 3 HOH against Tommy, the most likely one who'd win part 1 or 2, and that would be difficult.

I really am torn. I do lean toward wanting Holly evicted. I love that Nicole thinks it could be a good idea. Cliff's shutting it down. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Both Nicole and Cliff both have good social games and both are seen as underdogs,

hell has anyone over 40 even made F2? Makes Cliff the ultimate underdog.

Evel Dick was in his 40s when he won.

Other than that? No, I don't think so.

3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

That fake, over the top, love you, obsessed with you BS would be torture.

Now that is my mother's Northeast Louisiana family.  Dripping with phony sincerity, bless your heart 🙂 (There's also plenty of that BS up here, too)

• Love 2

Too bad Tommy spilled his secret. He has 4 days to convince Nicole and Cliff but gave ammo to Jackson and Holly to use against him. I want Holly gone for personal reasons. 

I think leaving in Holly, there are two people playing for F4 veto next week where you know what they would do. With Tommy he is just one person not really locked in to anyone. A gamble either way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie was a piece of shit, though. She didn't say anything to Jack or Jackson when she sat in on their Kemi- and David- bash sessions. She laughed. She even said a few questionable things herself about Kemi and David. 

But sure, let's white knight for Christie because Jackson is a piece of shit. 

Nicole's about the only one in there that isn't tainted by shit.

Not white Knighting Christie. Nicole's just a blind moron who's seen Jackson be a piece of crap but he deserves to win and Christie didnt. Hypocrital to judge her and not Jackson. Jacksons been lucky Mama AG loves her assbags and has protected him like none other. If she'd rather lose to that piece of shit then why dont she give up after this week 

12 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Cliff just told Nicole that sending Tommy this week is the best bet. They can beat Holly.

Famous last words. AG loves her POS Grossmance 

• Love 1

Also, something I didn't consider: if Tommy stays, he could team up with Jackson to get rid of the Cliff/Nicole duo.

Jackson loves Tommy, and I can see Tommy considering keeping Jackson for F3 to split up Cliff/Nicole. Tommy's biggest enemy HAS been Cliff for ages so if Cliff doesn't win HOH or veto, if Tommy stays, I think Tommy could take a shot at Cliff.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Now that is my mother's Northeast Louisiana family.  Dripping with phony sincerity, bless your heart 🙂 (There's also plenty of that BS up here, too)

Yeah, “bless your heart” is almost always a dig. No region has a monopoly on assholes 😬

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Fact is Holly will be easier to beat in future mental competitions than Tommy.

and Tommy will have more jury votes than Holly

thats why I would evict Tommy

I'd break up the showmance. I dont trust that AG wont pull out comps to ensure her POS Grossmance makes F3/F2

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do think, if Nicole/Cliff take out Holly and Nicole takes out Jackson by winning F4 veto, then she could easily win against Cliff.

But she'd need to win part 3 HOH against Tommy, the most likely one who'd win part 1 or 2, and that would be difficult.

I really am torn. I do lean toward wanting Holly evicted. I love that Nicole thinks it could be a good idea. Cliff's shutting it down. 

Statistically it would be smarter for Cliff and Nicole to take out Holly if they both plan on going to final three. If they keep Holly no matter who wins final four HOH either Nicole or Cliff must win F4 Veto. If they don't neither Holly nor Jackson is going to keep them. That means they have a 50-50 chance of making it to the final three together.

However if they keep Tommy and make a deal with Tommy then no matter who wins HOH all they have to do is make sure that Jackson doesn't win final four veto. I'm pretty sure Tommy is going to vote out Jackson if he gets the choice especially if he makes a deal with Nicole and Cliff. At that point he would have to think those two are easier to beat in F3 than Jackson the comp beast. What's more, there's still a good chance that Jackson would vote out Tommy given that opportunity just out of fear of Tommy's jury votes.

...so I think Nicole's right but she had never won a strategy argument with Cliff yet.  I hope that doesn't bite her next week. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3