Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

One reason why I really like Cliff is he manages to stay calm among all the chaos. And he doesn’t take things personally, he truly can separate the game from real life.

and even though he has wanted Christie out forever, I think he really understands her pain about leaving. Which is why I  didn’t find him comforting her after the veto fake at all.

i also find it impressive that he is still here after fighting back from eviction. And really only Tommy, maybe Sis, is still targeting him.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "Never in my life. Never in my life. I can't wait to go to jury."

Please tell me that through her tears she sobbed, “where’s my yellow brick road????”

and the weekend crew can get a camera on her any damn minute now, thank you very much. I missed it when feeds first came back 👿

• LOL 8

Jackson: "I don't care. It's not like I'm gonna get drunk off of five beers anyway."

Oh. He's one of those. 

As he shot-guns a beer in two point one seconds: "Wow that's good!" HOW CAN YOU TELL? YOU NEVER EVEN TASTED IT. ALSO, IT'S MILLER LITE. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. I'm surprised he would do that so openly, so quickly.

Me too. I'm stunned he did that.  That's when he needed his fake "I love you" demeanor the most.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think Jackson just claimed that he's smart and he knows it because he's... memorized all the words to the Eminem album that he got for his HoH week? Even though the album came out "ten - fifteen - maybe twenty years ago."

I must be a fucking genius for having whole albums of Queen and The Who and Pink Floyd memorized even though I was born in the 80s.

On the other side of the feeds,

Christie: "No one should have to tip toe around me. It's cool. It's fine."
Also Christie: "TIP TOE AROUND ME AND BE NICE BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS."

Jackson: "We don't win HoHs, we don't win Vetos... get the fuck outta here." [Shot-guns a beer] [Burps]

Wow, Holly. I don't know how you're keeping your shorts on right now. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So I've been out all day and have been briefly reading Twitter updates.

I will admit that I want Sis out way more than Christie, just because Sis is so fucking useless and that's the reason why her ass is getting dragged all the way to F3, potentially even F2 (if some people believe she can't get a single vote for not doing a single thing) so reading that Jackson won veto did deject me.

And then I got home and read more updates and now I'm ok. Christie's mood gives me glee. 

I mean, I'd still much rather Sis went home. I would have loved to see Tommy on the block (if Christie didn't win, I was rooting for Nick to win) but honestly, this was never going to be a true losing situation, especially since Jackson said that he'd put Tommy up. 

The one thing I fear, though, is the season slowing down once Christie leaves. She's annoying as all hell, but she's been keeping the sides at war. I do worry that Christie going does mean that everyone teams up with Tommy and he wins the game with ease.

However, Christie going really is a good thing. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "No one should have to tip toe around me. It's cool. It's fine."

Also Christie: "TIP TOE AROUND ME AND BE NICE BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS."

It's going to be a long week....

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie is currently recharging with a bowl of cereal and milk.

Because we learned from Big Meech in her season that it takes a lot of food to fuel the tears. 

Would it be insensitive of me to suggest Christie grab a bowl of watermelon?  

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

I definitely think Tommy is the only one who clearly sees all the relationships and fault lines, and therefore can maneuver them the best. So I agree he's looking more and more like the winner unless someone jumps up and stops him. 

I can tell Tommy isn't popular here, but has he ever directly done anything cruel or gross or mean-spirited so far? I know he's been present when other people have done those things, but has he done them personally? 

I wouldn't blame anyone for finding his manic, OTT personality hard to take, but other than that, I'm not sure why he's so unpopular. 

• Love 4

Exactly, why are Christie & Sis mad at Tommy? He’s the one that was trying to get everyone to come together. I don’t mind him much since he’s been playing the game. He has good hair and good scruff. Too bad he’s too short. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I can tell Tommy isn't popular here, but has he ever directly done anything cruel or gross or mean-spirited so far? I know he's been present when other people have done those things, but has he done them personally? 

I wouldn't blame anyone for finding his manic, OTT personality hard to take, but other than that, I'm not sure why he's so unpopular. 

You're right. As far as I know, Tommy hasn't done anything mean or cruel that we've called out the other HGs for,

For me, personally? He's the second coming of Frankie Grande. I lived through that overacting, fake-as-fuck facial expression, "I love you so much!" bullshit once. He may not be as arrogant as Frankie ("Are the cameras on me? Are you - are you sure? They're on me? Okay then. My sister is [dramatic pause] superstar singer and actress Ariana Grande! WORSHIP ME!") but he makes my skin crawl in the same way. Also I don't like his connection to Christie and consider it a game advantage. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse is telling Tommy that if Christie wants to campaign against her, she's ok with that.

Why doesn't she just self-evict and get it over with? I hear that's what The Universe wants, because it's losing sleep over the possibility of Christie being evicted. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You're right. As far as I know, Tommy hasn't done anything mean or cruel that we've called out the other HGs for,

Wasn't he the instigator of that whole infamous "Bash Nicole" session with the whole nine? That was so ugly. I know that was when I actively started despising him. 

He laughed and chortled at every "Kemi" remark and the other stuff said by Jack, Christie, etc.   He also mocked Ovi as being the maid to the Six Shooters, which I found very questionable but that got overlooked with all the other bad behavior going on.

I think he's slightly better than most of the others, but I would have to strongly disagree that he hasn't been cruel.

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Wasn't he the instigator of that whole infamous "Bash Nicole" session with the whole nine? That was so ugly. I know that was when I actively started despising him. 

He laughed and chortled at every "Kemi" remark and the other stuff said by Jack, Christie, etc.   He also mocked Ovi as being the maid, which I found very questionable but that overlooked with all the other bad behavior going on.

I think he's slightly better than most of the others, but I would have to strongly disagree that he hasn't been cruel.

You're right. I was thinking of things that Tommy may have said and coming up kinda short but I kinda ignored his complicit behaviour in a lot of the things that happened this season (and I even called him out for this in the episode thread when Jack's exit interview happened!). Thanks for the reminder.

So yeah, I take it back. Tommy sucks more ass. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

One reason why I really like Cliff is he manages to stay calm among all the chaos. And he doesn’t take things personally, he truly can separate the game from real life.

and even though he has wanted Christie out forever, I think he really understands her pain about leaving. Which is why I  didn’t find him comforting her after the veto fake at all.

i also find it impressive that he is still here after fighting back from eviction. And really only Tommy, maybe Sis, is still targeting him.

Being a bit older than Cliff, I can understand how he can separate the two.  Maturity brings a lot of "been there, done that, fuck you, get the job done." attitude 🙂 He's playing as well as he can, dealing well with what the situation is from day to day and adapting pretty well, schmoozing most everybody, but not OTT like Tommy.

1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ok, I don’t wanna pull a Christie here, but swear to god, today I have consumed all the necessary produce: watermelon, cucumber, and of course, Brussels sprouts. 

The “fuck Christie” diet is actually quite healthy.  

Those foods hate me, therefore I hate them back.

I'll have to manifest something else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Christie told Nicole she’s afraid America hates her, all because she said stuff about Jackson. Um, no, he got the same “field trip” you did. I don’t know about the rest of the country, but my problem with her is she never got over that first week HOHitis; she’s absolutely delusional about being the “good” person; and the inane crap she spouts about the freakin’ universe every.other.sentence. She’s in for a shock. 

• Love 11

For me Tommy is playing a very good game, but I just can't get behind all that "I love you, I love you sooooo much" fakeness. I know it's gameplay and stuff but when I turn on the feeds and he's proclaiming his undying love for the 100th time that day to someone he plans to evict it just gets tiring.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

For me Tommy is playing a very good game, but I just can't get behind all that "I love you, I love you sooooo much" fakeness. I know it's gameplay and stuff but when I turn on the feeds and he's proclaiming his undying love for the 100th time that day to someone he plans to evict it just gets tiring.

He's Andy the Rat without the garanimals.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I am eternally grateful for Brett giving us "anallice" last season.

For all the fantastic snark on this board, IDK if anybody here would have come up with that this season.

CBS gave us a gift casting her and her tart lady parts.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse just read aloud the punctuation in a Bible verse. 

Can you elaborate? 

ETA. On the one hand, I'm really curious about the answer. On the other hand, just speaking for myself, I don't feel comfortable mocking Analyse for not being the sharpest tool in the shed. It feels a bit like mocking Tommy for being short. I know there are different kinds of intelligence. For example, some people can't read but can fix anything mechanical. I feel like Analyse wouldn't be on BB if she had absolutely nothing to offer. She's certainly competitive, given her athletic background. 

Maybe in a different season, one without Jack or Christie, Analyse could have been a favourite. Who knows? She can seem alternately cute and childlike, then angry and vindictive. 

OK. I forget my point. That's enough Canadian Club for me. 😁😁

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

For all the fantastic snark on this board, IDK if anybody here would have come up with that this season.

CBS gave us a gift casting her and her tart lady parts.

I have legit wondered if her name wasn’t exactly what got her on the show. Seriously. Yes, she is absolutely beautiful, but what does she contribute? Who could have spoken with her for longer than 45 seconds and thought, “man! This chick will make great TV!”  ???

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Nothing will ever convince me that THAT wasn't the reason Analyse got cast this season. It's just too spot on and too funny. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Why doesn't she just self-evict and get it over with? I hear that's what The Universe wants, because it's losing sleep over the possibility of Christie being evicted. 

Does she still get to go to the jury house if she self-evicts? I don't think she wants to go home, I think she wants to keep Jack from boning Kat.

• LOL 3