Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E04: Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen, Matthew Broderick, Zac Efron, The Specials

• Start Topic

Together on Graham’s sofa are Long Shot co-stars Charlize Theron and Seth Rogen, Ferris Bueller himself, Matthew Broderick, making his West End debut in The Starry Messenger and Zac Efron playing serial killer Ted Bundy in Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile. 

With music from pop legends The Specials, who perform their current single Embarrassed By You.

good couch. good chemistry. i wish they would never dump the red chair. sometimes i want to hear the rest of the story. and it is a little nasty thing to do,  i don't think its funny anymore. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Seth Rogen has been dressing so well lately. I appreciate it when the men put as much effort into their looks as their female costars.

I don’t know anything about fashion, but I was wondering why he was dressed as a young Colonel Sanders. 

On 5/6/2019 at 3:19 AM, TexasGal said:

Charlize Theron bugged during the red chair, trying to guess what “delicacy” the guy had eaten.

And then Charlize called the girl in the second guy's story "a bitch." 

On 5/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, msrachelj said:

good couch. good chemistry. i wish they would never dump the red chair. sometimes i want to hear the rest of the story. and it is a little nasty thing to do,  i don't think its funny anymore. 

I've never thought the red chair was funny. Cringy, embarrassing stories that make their tellers look bad. They could do away with it and I wouldn't miss it.

• Love 1
On 5/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, theatremouse said:

I can't decide whether Efron's fanboying at Broderick were endearingly genuine or embarrassing. Possibly both?

It was awkward.  I think it's weird when a talk show guest decides to have a moment with another talk show guest.  I think it would have been better of him to remember that he was a talk show guest and address his memories of Ferris Bueller to the audience instead of Matthew.

He also interrupted a lot with a similar vibe of forgetting where he was.

• Love 1

I also remember that he behaved the same way when he was on the same couch as Tom Cruise, so it’s hard to tell if it’s genuine fanboying or just trying to draw attention as humble?

• Love 1

Two of my least favorite guests: Seth Rogen and Zac Efron. Actually, I think I prefer Seth. Zac is useless. He fan-boys over others. He says thinks he thinks are new and profound. He derails others' stories. He is not interesting. He is not intelligent.

I wanted to hear a lot more from Matthew Broderick. He has a subtle sense of humor that I like. 

Not a very enjoyable show.

• Love 2