Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Can anyone tell what the picture is above the windows?

03BCDEA8-31E2-4D9F-A03F-DF90085E8894.jpeg

Looks like a bunch of cartoon characters. Can't relate that to Valentine's Day.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Looks like a bunch of cartoon characters. Can't relate that to Valentine's Day.  

It is a Marvel Superheroes type of poster -- I can kind of make out the Hulk and Captain America among others.  I agree - not sure how it relates to Valentine's decoration but maybe it is always up there and/or one of them is a fan?

• Like 6
On 2/8/2024 at 5:48 PM, ginger90 said:

20A9D9D1-6B0C-4F33-BE40-88FD60C8BE7B.jpeg

Dang it, I need a warning before I see that picture again of Hunter and Michelle with Logan watching from the sideline!  Whoever took that captured a beautiful moment.  And it reinforces that those boys are far, far closer to each other than they ever will be to Kody because they had to rely on each other.  Period.

Look what amazing young men you're missing out on, Kody.  If that doesn't keep you up at night, then you have no soul.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

I wonder if Kootie will ever realize or care that he deserted his OG 13, when he devoted himself totally to Crybrows and her kids?

Probably not.  

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Dang it, I need a warning before I see that picture again of Hunter and Michelle with Logan watching from the sideline!  Whoever took that captured a beautiful moment.  And it reinforces that those boys are far, far closer to each other than they ever will be to Kody because they had to rely on each other.  Period.

Look what amazing young men you're missing out on, Kody.  If that doesn't keep you up at night, then you have no soul.

Shame on that douchebag shit sperm donor!

• Like 7
(edited)

Savanah really looks genuinely happy! Good for her! It looks like Truley went too and she looks really happy too and not as dour as she often seems. Nice to see the kids doing things together and having obvious fun!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Truley went? 

It sure looks like Truely in the black t-shirt behind Gabe(?). I could be wrong, but to me it looks like it could her...  That's why I said "It looks like Truely went too..."

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

It sure looks like Truely in the black t-shirt behind Gabe(?). I could be wrong, but to me it looks like it could her...  That's why I said "It looks like Truely went too..."

I thought it was Truely too.

It seems the angle of her face looking up makes her face appear slimmer than a straight on photo.

• Like 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Denize said:

I thought she looked closer to Gabe's age. Perhaps a Flagstaff friend (the festival was in Tempe AZ), since the non-Robyns have friends.

Edited by Denize
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Ah, thanks for the id. Ysabel sure does look like Truely in that photo!

Welll truly. Aspyn and Ysabel all basically have the same face 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
32 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hate to say it, but Kootie did sire some great-looking kids.  Me being me, I'm going to attribute that more to the mothers.  

Agreed, it is due to the mothers. Janelle and Christine have good looking kids.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, dariafan said:

Aspyn and Ysabel all basically have the same face 🤣

I love to pause the stream whenever they show old, pre-show photos/videos when Aspyn was 2-4 yrs old running around looking & acting exactly like the baby Truely we saw grow up.

• Like 9