Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

She's grooming Lacey to be her caretaker.  That kid will never have a life because Angela will guilt her into wiping her stanky ass till she dies.  Sad......

Well she did sacrafice her health for Lacey. That girl should just leave and find a better parent. There must be a mom in Ohio that’s healthy and not a drug addict.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Twopper said:

Well, maybe there is hope for the person next week.  This has been a real downer.  Instead of watching this episode, I think I will just read the live chat.

This is one for the record books, and not in a good way. 

If I had known how awful she was I would have sat in traffic longer.

Sweet dreams, pounders! and to all a good night!

Well @Twopper, I'm sure if you continue to have all that "stress" in your life you have the perfect excuse to go out and eat a couple large pizzas, loads of fries, ice cream etc......Because as other participants have let us (and Dr. Now) know that "stress" is a perfect excuse to stuff ones face.  

Drive carefully, hope your commutes will get better and hope to see you next week.  Good night!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

The legs splayed apart position drives me bananas. They sit like giant 9-month-olds.

Someone (here I think) once described James K. lying in bed as looking like a "giant prehistoric starfish."

• LOL 14
  • Love 1