Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I could have sworn I remember her getting cut.

I can't remember...I know Alyssa Torres was cut...but can't remember about Alyssa Sarasani. 

Edited by Kayce
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I could have sworn I remember her getting cut.

Alyssa Sarasani  was cut from TC the first time in season 3 (2008). She was on the 2009 Mavs Dancers (w/Lauren C cut @ finals in 2009 )and came back in 2010 and made the DCC.

Edited by MrsEVH
18 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Alyssa Sarasani  was cut from TC the first time in season 3 (2008). She was on the 2009 Mavs Dancers (w/Lauren C cut @ finals in 2009 )and came back in 2010 and made the DCC.

Right, and then I thought she was cut at finals when she went for her 2nd year.

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Right, and then I thought she was cut at finals when she went for her 2nd year.

She only cheered that one season and did not audition again the next year. One and done. 

My favorite part about this Pluto TV experience is seeing just how long ago things that I feel "just happened" were. Like Erica Jenkins getting "the talk" about her solo/weight was all the way back in season 3. And Kalli F coming back after five years was back in season 7. Even Vivian's crazy poem was five years ago. Basically, I'm old and time is a vacuum 😂

But I'm loving seeing my old favs like Mackenzie Lee again and really noticing just how much the show has changed (remember all the team-building stuff, like skydiving and bikini/pool competitions?!).

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

At 4:14 CST it is on the season Holly tried out the first time, and I assume Madeleine because her hair is straight.  I guess I missed season 2 today but I thought I was looking.  But there is always tomorrow!!

If we're on 10 now, only 2 more seasons to go until they start with season 1 - hopefully!

Kelli just asked Judy - why did we pick Kyndall?

Judy - cause she's pretty

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli just asked Judy - why did we pick Kyndall?

Judy - cause she's pretty

What they did to Kyndall was wrong. It’s not the first time either they picked someone  because of ratings or looks that they didn’t think would ultimately make the team. To be cut twice the way she was... I would have lost my composure. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

She only cheered that one season and did not audition again the next year. One and done. 

I think Alyssa got engaged while she was a DCC. She wrote a blog on the old DCC website about planning her wedding. She was also previously on the Mavs dancers, DS Ice Girls, and Allen Wranglers dancers (arena football team). Probably was ready to retire. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

I've been watching Pluto trying to catch the 1st & 2nd seasons.  I just saw that they are about to start Season 1!!!  Naturally, I have to go somewhere that I can't miss...... smh

If anyone is watching it, would you please write down the girls that are cut from training camp??  I obviously know who made the team, but I wanted to know who was also in TC. 

I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks 😃

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Loodicrus said:

How was it that Kalli was selected with only 2 votes ? (Kelli and Judy) 

Cause as someone posted in another thread, "it's a cheer-ocracy, not a democracy" 🤣

I really like Jay - the way he goes above and beyond to help these girls.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Meaning TPTB decide ?

If you are able to keep watching, listen to what Kelli says to Kalli during her first office visit about the judges votes.  But yes, it's pretty much who K&J want, along with Charlotte.   That leaderboard they show - it really means nothing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If you are able to keep watching, listen to what Kelli says to Kalli during her first office visit about the judges votes.  But yes, it's pretty much who K&J want, along with Charlotte.   That leaderboard they show - it really means nothing.

great.. Being in Europe it means I can't finish watching season 1 and a portion of S2 this time around (it's 11:17 pm when I'm posting this) but will wait to that first office visit  before turning in 🙂

Kalli is just being called in, so I know it very soon... after this commercial block (beginning to develop an aversion already)

Edited by Loodicrus
Kalli is just called in

great.. Being in Europe it means I can't finish watching season 1 and a portion of S2 this time around (it's 11:17 pm when I'm posting this) but will wait to that first office visit  before turning in 🙂

They just showed a clip of it, so it should be soon.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They just showed a clip of it, so it should be soon.  

yup, very illuminating. personal choice by Kelli, against the assessment of 11 other judges... Cool to have that kind of mandate 🙂

• Love 2

What if I don't know the line dance? I don't wanna look dumb. Lol been there in real life. I dwell on it too much.

It's crazy they didn't seem to show a lot of the dancing back then which is what we complain about still to this day. We want to see more dancing and less random group activities and stuff. That seemed like the majority of the show on this season 1.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Do ya'll realize how hard it is to do chores with season 1 on??   Birds are waiting on their snacks.  Thankfully hubs fed the dogs and there are leftovers for supper.

I know!  Thank goodness the treadmill faces the TV:)  Usually when I re-watch a season on Amazon, it means the tv is on and I'm all over the house or outside doing whatever.  With not having watched Seasons 1 and 2 for a while, and getting uncut eps of 3-12, I find myself just sitting more.

Isn't it nice to see the Kitty Carter we remember?

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her name is Victoria.  Wasn't her body fat over 20%?

I’ve now jumped on Pluto TV bandwagon too! Here’s to getting nothing accomplished for the next forever.

Yes! I feel like in the first run of Season 2 (and possibly reruns) Jay mentioned her body fat percentage...maybe it was 21%? 23%? I could be misremembering. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

I didn't hear, but I mean the average body fat range for women is 25-30%. I think these girls are down to the level where you may lose your period. Scary. 

Jay said the average for a DCC is 13%.  However, I wonder how precise that "egg" is:/

• Love 1

So many of these girls don’t have technical training! I missed my tryout window 😭

also if any of you guys have a vizio tv there’s a Pluto tv app so you can watch on the big screen!!!

Edited by chrishunt
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Why the heck did they give Loni bangs?? She didn't need them. Although seeing some of the girls with bangs is making me want to get some. Lol. Oh those mid 2000s hairstyles. I still like a lot of them. 

Get some bangs like Kitty's!!!  lol

2019-08-24 (84).png

2019-08-24 (86).png

• LOL 6