Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

I noticed Amy's face is looking unusually thin in her recent IGs.  Could she have jumped on the Ozempic/Wegovy bandwagon along with everyone else?  We know she loves to eat -- and drink! -- and weight gain can be an issue for aging women, especially at her height.  

35 minutes ago, Dibs said:

I noticed Amy's face is looking unusually thin in her recent IGs. Mm  Could she have jumped on the Ozempic/Wegovy bandwagon along with everyone else?  We know she loves to eat -- and drink! -- and weight gain can be an issue for aging women, especially at her height.  

I think she started shilling for some company called teami. Ironically, they sell health products including skin care. She apparently is not shilling for that side of it.

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think she started shilling for some company called teami. Ironically, they sell health products including skin care. She apparently is not shilling for that side of it.

She may be, but that doesn't mean it's why she's losing weight.  That Amy; always out to make a buck!

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Dibs said:

She may be, but that doesn't mean it's why she's losing weight.  That Amy; always out to make a buck!

Teami also has weight loss products. I suspect that is what she is shilling.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Teami also has weight loss products. I suspect that is what she is shilling.

I gathered that...  But again, that doesn't mean she IS losing weight that way and ISN'T losing it by taking Wegovy.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 8/28/2024 at 1:43 PM, Jst2Wld said:

She used to shill a weight loss product called Noom

Yes, but she's just NOW (noticably) thinner.  Just because someone shills something doesn't mean they use it or that it works.  On the other hand, celebrities and even regular people are strangely reluctant to admit to using GLP-1s, which DO work.  I can't say it's doing her any favors, though; she's looking gaunt ("Ozempic face") and much older!  Isn't she just barely 60?

In other news, I see TLC is rerunning the last season in the early morning hours.  That's usually a precurser to the new season, yet Amy denied that they were filming one.  Could that be erroneous, or is TLC just trying to fill a slot?  I'm ready for more!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1

I think they're done.  Not a single family member has posted anything about filming since the last season was filmed.  They'd run out of material - and people.  They were down to three who were willing to film regularly.  

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Dibs said:

In other news, I see TLC is rerunning the last season in the early morning hours.

TLC has been doing “throwback days”, they even aired the long gone Kate Plus 8 during it.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

TLC has been doing “throwback days”, they even aired the long gone Kate Plus 8 during it.

Sorry I missed that!  As much damage as I think TLC did to that family, they were pretty entertaining in their day.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

IMG_7822.jpeg

Always with the bandana around her neck. She's probably wishing Chris would hurry up and get back with the battery and some booze for her.

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Doesn't she know that she could turn the camera around and take a photo of just Chris and the scenery?  She always has to be in every photo. 🙄

I don't do Instagram, but it is my understanding that even minor "celebrities" can earn money based on the number of views of each post.  Amy probably assumes they are viewing her Instagram for pictures of her.  I think she'd get more views for pictures of just Chris.  ;-)

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don't do Instagram, but it is my understanding that even minor "celebrities" can earn money based on the number of views of each post.  Amy probably assumes they are viewing her Instagram for pictures of her.  I think she'd get more views for pictures of just Chris.  ;-)

Perhaps she'll read here and give it a try to see.  Most people don't find a need to be in every photo.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Amy probably assumes they are viewing her Instagram for pictures of her.

Thankfully, we have Ginger90 to post the pics here and don't have to click on Amy's IG account.😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2