Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Quite a while ago Amy had narrowed it down to two.  Hawaii and some island.

It was the “Isle of Man” or “Isle of MY Man” to Amy

1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Any guesses as to the second tattoo?  #MyMan?  #MiMiMi?  #FinallyBaggedHim?

#AllRoadsLeadToMatt

23 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I thought the honeymoon was going to be in the cabin on the farm☺️

If the cabins Rock’N, Don’t come Knock’N

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

If they love the beach, I'm surprised they haven't taken an actual beach vacation in all their six (?) years of "adventures."  My ex and I made it a point to go several times a year, and we weren't nearly as wealthy or footloose and fancy-free as these two are!  I just assumed that Chris's idea of a Hawaiian party in place of a formal wedding was related to Amy's declaration of Hawaii as HER choice.  After all, when has Chris gotten a vote in any of this?

Any guesses as to the second tattoo?  #MyMan?  #MiMiMi?  #FinallyBaggedHim?

Chris has very fair skin and blue eyes, and beach vacations can be a real drag for people like that - me for one. I grew up getting horrible sunburns (in the days before sunscreen). The last sunburn I got was when I was 16 and went to California to visit my penpal (remember those? lol). We went to Zuma Beach for the day and I was so badly burned I had to stay in bed for the next two days while her mom (a nurse) looked after me. I never went to the beach again. I'd much rather do a cabin-in-the-mountains kind of trip.

2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Chris wants a Hawaiian themed wedding but of course, that can't possibly mean he likes Hawaii and wants to go, right? 🙄

I don't know what others have heard but I heard Hawaii is a pretty popular honeymoon choice for a variety of reasons. 

I don't think Chris necessarily wanted a Hawaiian themed wedding, he just wanted to wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. I think it was more of a comfort factor than a destination thing.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

E9410537-007C-4C15-92B0-D68A8CDDB48C.jpeg

Yes, Amy, you are just so brave and adventurous and awesome and physical and athletic!  And you have friends(even if they're on the payroll)!  And you're getting married (we know, we know)!  Yay, you!  #MiMiMi

Maybe the honeymoon in Hawaii was throwing Chris a bone after she dissed his suggestion of a Hawaiian-themed wedding.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think finances could rock this happy couples boat.  

If TLC isn’t paying…who’s paying?  Not Amy because she’s tight as a drum.   Would Chris who is finally accumulating a few bucks pay?  I guess not. 

They have been nowhere a motorcycle can’t take them. Overnights are with relatives or friends of Chris!

It will be interesting to see if the honeymoon is filmed which will mean TLC is paying. 

Zack and Tori or Matt and Caryn have had some pretty nice vacations on their own dime but never Amy!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I thought the honeymoon was going to be in the cabin on the farm☺️

that would be perfect.Chris spinning amy,amy nursing her fuckedup tattoo.Pure TLC gold.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think finances could rock this happy couples boat.  

If TLC isn’t paying…who’s paying?  Not Amy because she’s tight as a drum.   Would Chris who is finally accumulating a few bucks pay?  I guess not. 

They have been nowhere a motorcycle can’t take them. Overnights are with relatives or friends of Chris!

It will be interesting to see if the honeymoon is filmed which will mean TLC is paying. 

Zack and Tori or Matt and Caryn have had some pretty nice vacations on their own dime but never Amy!

They need to go to Wisconsin so Amy can get a cheese hat. 🧀

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Chris by all reports including Zillow sales is not poor. I've yet to see any evidence that he's impoverished. He owned his own home for many years, he owns a vehicle and  motorcycle and maintains an upper middle class lifestyle. Saying he's poor over and over doesn't make him poor. 

• Love 9

Amy likes to come off as some nature girl who likes cooking hotdogs over an open fire, sleeping in a tent and transporting on a motorcycle. 

In reality she’s a tight old woman that won’t spend a dime on a decent vacation .  She might like to go but you can bet she’s not paying!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Chris by all reports including Zillow sales is not poor. I've yet to see any evidence that he's impoverished. He owned his own home for many years, he owns a vehicle and  motorcycle and maintains an upper middle class lifestyle. Saying he's poor over and over doesn't make him poor. 

he's not poor.He's stupid.nice setup now throws it all away for this fucked up reality clan.He deserves what he gets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Plenty of people have a house, car and motorcycle and they also have a mortgage, car loans and credit card debt… saying Chris is wealthy over and over doesn’t make him wealthy.

speaking of Chris….

5A5DEE16-1DFA-4FB5-9061-B3C7D1D3680E.jpeg

nice photo of' spinning man'. sure is pale. dumb shumck

• LOL 4
29 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Nice photo of Chris and, thankfully, her big head isn't upfront.

For once.

4 minutes ago, stoppro said:

sure is pale.

Hope Amy's made a note in her wedding binder to pack plenty of SPF 100 for the honeymoon!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Actually I have been saying Chris isn't poor or poverty stricken. Do people really think Chris is desperately poor to where he needs someone to be his sugar daddy?

Small circumstantial evidence for not being poor.... people with no money generally aren't investing so if Chris is poor how is he doing stocks with Matt? 

Also Chris sold his home for a tidy profit as I recall, so I am comfortable saying he isn't poor.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually I have been saying Chris isn't poor or poverty stricken. Do people really think Chris is desperately poor to where he needs someone to be his sugar daddy?

Small circumstantial evidence for not being poor.... people with no money generally aren't investing so if Chris is poor how is he doing stocks with Matt? 

Also Chris sold his home for a tidy profit as I recall, so I am comfortable saying he isn't poor.

I don't think anyone ever said Chris was poor, but comfortably middle-class isn't millionaire (which by now he might be).  I assume, since the first we heard about investing in the stock market was after he sold his house, that's his "play money."

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

"Chris and I's relationship"?  I's, really?  How can she not realize that is wrong?   

I is the relationship. The first name can be anyone. She just wants to be married.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, stoppro said:

I is the relationship. The first name can be anyone. She just wants to be married.

What?  It's the wrong pronoun.  It should be:  Chris's and MY relationship.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

What?  It's the wrong pronoun.  It should be:  Chris's and MY relationship.

I think what stoppro means is with Amy everything is… I I I, me,me,me, my,my,my

shes in a relationship with herself the other person is of no importance as long as she’s princess for a day

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I feel you, DonnaMae.  A certain segment of the population believes that "I" is always the correct choice or at least makes one sound more intellectual than the use of the other pronouns which, of course, couldn't be more incorrect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I really like that Tori will stand up to Amy. Like when Amy was trying to draw her in to her bitch session about how Chris is too involved in the wedding planning and that he should know that it's "about the bride," Tori didn't just yes her. She said, NO, it should be about the marriage and if he wants to be involved, he should be. Then Amy gets kind of embarrassed and does her, "OH, I KNOW THAAAT" while she's uncomfortably man-handling Murphy's huge head. I give her credit even if it's just speaking up on the confessional cam, because she knows Amy will see it eventually.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Yes, we will have to wait with baited breath to see the wedding of the year.

I'll have forgotten all about it by then. And I really don't care.

She's going to post tons of pics on Instagram unless TLC won't allow that for contractual reasons.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, chenoa333 said:

She's going to post tons of pics on Instagram unless TLC won't allow that for contractual reasons.

I don’t think TLC cares much at this point. Compared to other shows they have, they barely promote this one.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t think TLC cares much at this point. Compared to other shows they have, they barely promote this one.

I think this is one of the reasons I don't think there will be a marriage tlc doesn't care about this show.Just look at the stupid plot lines,bad parenting,no parenting,food poisoning,spinning,facefilled selfies,shithead grandfather,offspring that barley qualify as human,and they do nothing!24hrs a day!  just so im clear offspring is jeremy and zack

Edited by stoppro
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

E9410537-007C-4C15-92B0-D68A8CDDB48C.jpeg

'found someone to say yes to' What kind of double talk is that? she hasn't said yes to anything he has put forth about the wedding.She is so full of crap.He can't be marrying in to that life.She wouldn't know truth if it bit her in the ass.He won't have any friends either.But how good are they if they let him marry this troll in the first place? his friends must hate him.That explains it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watching the latest episode now.  The dress shopping and her asking Jackson were again, cringey. All of her plans are cringey, but then, BUT THEN she draws the line! I couldn’t believe it! No photo op! “We’re all old, we don’t need it.”

Almost like she doesn’t want anyone else to have their photo taken because It’s All About Amy!*

*well sometimes it’s about “Chris and I”, but only when grammatically incorrect!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I really like that Tori will stand up to Amy. Like when Amy was trying to draw her in to her bitch session about how Chris is too involved in the wedding planning and that he should know that it's "about the bride," Tori didn't just yes her. She said, NO, it should be about the marriage and if he wants to be involved, he should be. Then Amy gets kind of embarrassed and does her, "OH, I KNOW THAAAT" while she's uncomfortably man-handling Murphy's huge head. I give her credit even if it's just speaking up on the confessional cam, because she knows Amy will see it eventually.

I wonder how hard Tori rolled her eyes when she saw Amy stole her #storyofzachandtori wedding hashtag 😁🤦‍♀️ 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

I wonder how hard Tori rolled her eyes when she saw Amy stole her #storyofzachandtori wedding hashtag 😁🤦‍♀️ 

Amy thinks she is cute and pees herself at the thought that she landed a rebound man and he is stupid enough to marry.  She definitely stole that hashtag!  After the wedding she will use the hashtag party of two.  Tori uses party of four.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Tori and Zack seem almost distant with Amy and her foolishness  

Makes me wonder if they spend all their love on Matt holder of the keys to the farmhouse!!

I wonder if that’s all been settled?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

They're BAAAAAAAAAAACK...

Lisa is such a horse face… she’s way too old for that platinum blonde mop on her head… she needs to cut that ridiculous hair and get a cut more suitable for her age.

Amys wedding party is gonna be a whole lot of BAD HAIR…  Amy and her bangs from hell and old horse face Lisa and her Mae West hair 

what a freak show 😖

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy and her bangs from hell and old horse face Lisa and her Mae West hair 

LOL!  Mae West is a perfect description.  Amy's bangs start so far back her head looks almond shaped, you see that a lot when someone is wearing a wig.  

• Love 1
14 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

They're BAAAAAAAAAAACK...

I love when Amy has no idea what Chris is talking about in regards to these fly-filled coffee mugs, then proceeds to tell us about having tons of mugs that she often misplaces so she just goes and gets another one.  Is it really that far fetched to believe that she leaves them there long enough that they sometimes collect flies?  I think Amy gives a nugget into her hoarding tendencies when she’s going on about all the special memories all her coffee mugs have...some are from her home state, some are from her school, some are from local artists.  I think that is why she has such a hard time getting rid of stuff because she feels like everything is a memory.  I could see one or two having a special meaning but not all of them.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4