Ryan            1.06M

Lolo              408K

Tom              292K

Joey             185K

Jon               120K           

Ricky              28K

Dina               21K

Kato               17K

NEM             468?  It looks like her, but I could have the wrong one.

I have 351  :)

• Love 4

Thanks for doing the detective work for us @PaperTree :)

Those numbers are really interesting. I had no clue Tamar and Kandi had that many followers. I’ve never watched The Real Housewives of Any City so I didn’t realize they were so popular. Tamar winning the power makes much more sense now.

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

LOL, Rachel?  Love your avatar.

I like monkeys so much more than people.

• Love 4

I'm sure this has been answered before but what the heck is up with Joey L's beard??? It looks like one of those magnet things that we played with as kids. Where you drag the little black things up to the face and bald head. Is he dying it and his eyebrows black or something? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mccartygirl said:

I'm sure this has been answered before but what the heck is up with Joey L's beard??? It looks like one of those magnet things that we played with as kids. Where you drag the little black things up to the face and bald head. Is he dying it and his eyebrows black or something? 

Omg, can't unsee it now! 😂 😂 

• Love 4

Well, I'm a Tom Green fan from way back and I'm loving every minute of him hamming it up.  I understand why some might find it irritating.  But he's playing very well, I didn't think he would take it seriously and I was resigned to only having him around for the first couple of episodes.  The absurdity of his close bond with Kato Kalen... I can't get enough of it.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

Ah, you're referring to Wooly Willy:

Wooly Willy.jpg

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

I was probably most excited about Joey when I saw the list of celebs. I grew up with Gimme A Break & Blossom and "Whoa!" is still part of my lexicon, but he's turned out to be such a dud personality-wise.  He seems totally uncomfortable with every aspect of the game so I'm thinking maybe he only agreed to do it because he filed for bankruptcy last year and needs the money. (Although, if that's the case, you'd think he'd be trying harder to win, not immediately shutting down alliances.) Also, as much as the name Bald Whoa Guy cracks me up, it's also depressing because it just reminds me how old I am lol.

Rachel, I could have written this myself. I thought he was going to be my favorite. Nope. Same as you - not thrilled with his personality. Surprisingly to me, Kato & Tom are my favorites. I never would have seen that coming in a million years.

• Love 3
On 1/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, Wandering Snark said:

My favorite part of the comp was when the guy with the mask in the car 'attacked' (was it Ricky?) and didn't have his mask down yet. I rewound it a couple times to see the panic on the guys face when he realizes he had ONE JOB and he failed. It was awesome.

20190201_182508.thumb.jpg.c03f1296cebca72aa0861bc10c6b0b32.jpg

Fail! 

At least Ricky wasn't the only one to show his ass. 

• Love 5
On 1/31/2019 at 2:05 AM, PaperTree said:

I want to echo a brilliant commenter I can't remember up thread somewhere.

I despise this season.   I despise all these houseguests.  CBB1  was a thousand times better.

I may despise Tom the most, but not by much.

If his HoH gets Bald Whoa No Alliance Idiot out, then fine.

After 20 years of loyal viewing, this latest incarnation has pushed me to the edge of quitting.

But I'm addicted, so will muddle through with the helpful snark of  PTV.

It's only 2 more weeks.   It's only 2 more weeks.  It's only 2 more weeks. 

Joey!.  You're in Los Angeles.  La Brea Tar Pits.  Sticky.  Go jump in.  Whoa!!

Of course the Twitterverse gives Tamar immunuty.  Her tongue.... (resisting further comment)

She makes my ears bleed.

"No more fried chicken for you!"  lol

I think the cast has been way more memorable than last season but the boot order hasn't been great.  Last season though really boring, at least this one gets more reaction.

• Love 1