Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Galloway Cave

S10:E1 Meri, On Her Own...

15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I call major bullshit on pretty much anything that comes out of their mouths.

Well, yeah, completely agree with that. But you would think the producers would come up with a storyline that isn't so simple to refute. Then again, the producers probably don't give a shit how pathetic they allow these folks to look.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Then again, the producers probably don't give a shit how pathetic they allow these folks to look.

They don't care as long as enough people tune in.  Ratings are the bottom line and as long as viewers put up with the BS nothing will change.

I, for one, checked out after the first season.  But to each his own.

• Like 6

I don't know this for a fact, but I read someplace that if viewers DVR a "repeat" episode, instead of the "new" version, that the DVR repeat doesn't count towards ratings.

Does anyone know if it's true?  It's what I do, anyway.  Why add to their "official" TLC ratings?

• Like 5

They have a steady income from doing the show.  That is the income that got them their mortgages.

• Like 2

Heck yes Pepper Mostly.  Those of us coming over from 90 Days need our fix.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Like 15

Woo hoo! Can't wait! I've only watched sporadically for the last couple of years but I'll be back full time if we're live chatting! 

• Like 2

The cult de sac is expanding a block. Axel is gonna be fair like his moms natural coloring

• Like 4

Again?  Just stop...you know if the catfish were real, Meri would’ve been out of there.  We’ve moved past it too.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 21

Is this the first we have heard that Kodester wants to leave Vegas.

He's gonna buy a 5th house for grandkids?  Right 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kody: "I am going to buy five houses." WTF?? Does reality TV pay that well? 

Thank you.  I just bought ONE tiny townhome and I felt like I was signing over my firstborn child.

• Like 14

Kody, that's what leadership is, being the bad guy sometimes. You can't have it both ways

• Like 5

I cannot believe people still buy enough of that tacky Lularoe shit to help finance Meri’s down payment.  I guess My Sister Wife’s Closet (still the dumbest name ever) is no more?

• Like 6

How is her life crazy busy? She's trying to buy a business! Shouldn't she be crazy busy developing a business plan? She is insane.

• Like 13

Meri’s “rough” business plan is probably a handful of bullet points scribbled on the back of a printed email from the catfish lady. 

• Like 23
  • Laugh 1

So Kody's shady business dealings has $40K coming back and he's just giving it to Meri for a business? Don't they have kids to pay for? College? Insurance? This is boneheaded.

And Kody can't get out of Meri's house fast enough

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 13

Any bets on who will be wearing the Hermes 'H' belt tonight? 

Ever since Yolanda wore it 4 years ago on Beverly Hills, every reality skag wears it. Talk about diluting a luxury brand...even Melania had it on on real housewives of NJ last week...

my bet's on Robyn. 

• Like 4