Type keyword(s) to search

Mama June: From Not To Hot: Seasons 1-6

• Start Topic

Who on earth would entrust that woman with a helpless child?   She never raised her own kids, and Anna apparently never lived with June, so how can anyone let her near Anna's kid? 

There has to be a better choice than a woman who has kids by registered sex offenders , dated the man who assaulted her child, and pimps her kids out at pageants and on TV for any penny she can get.   

I'm hoping the kid's dad or his family will step up and take custody.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 7

First the issue of Kaitlyn's custody has not hit the courts yet.  The funeral is only today after she died Saturday.  If anyone else related to the child wants to fight June, there will be ample evidence to offer of her problems.  

June will never stop being June and her ability to be crass seems to know no bottom.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

Why would Kaitlyn receive SSI?  She doesn't appear to have and hasn't been reported to have disabilities.

If Anna had a work history, Kaitlyn might qualify for SSA as a dependent of a deceased parent.  

• Like 1

That was a typo, which I've corrected. Presumably Chickadee paid social security taxes on her income, including any earned via reality TV. There are other possible benefits. I do not for one minute believe June has a benevolent reason for immediately seeking custody.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Weather is bad, so I'm rewatching old seasons on the never-ending marathon on now. Things I've (re) learned.

1. You can tell what season you're on by June's weight and DoeDoe's teeth

2. Geno was heinous

3. June is a weak weak weak woman

4. Pumpkin and Alana are smarter and more savy than I remember 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 12/13/2023 at 1:17 PM, pasdetrois said:

June wants the financial support - possibly SSI SSA - that sometimes comes with a grandparent taking care of a child whose parents are deceased or not around.

Not to mention the potential new reality tv prospects.   Even June must have figured it out by now that with Alana off to college or whatever the prospects of living off reality tv are getting less and less.  She is more and more a bit character on someone else’s show.   No one but her most ardent leg humpers  care that she has a new husband.    She needs a new storyline.

Oh hey Anna’s dying and she has young kids right?   That’s……perfect!!!!!!    

Yay!  Everybody wins.   June gets to stay on tv.  And whatever psychopath put her on tv in the first place keeps their job.   (I don’t watch reality tv myself I just like to troll message boards).  Everyone wins!!!!!!

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
(edited)

The Dad family should go ahead and sue for custody.  These poor little girls!

June just wants that mailbox money.  She's as subtle as an earthquake.

Go ahead and sue her, Alana. Do. It. NOW.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

He should.  And he ought to get custody too. June shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with these two girls.

And the idiot courts in Georgia gave custody to the C**T.  $10 says June wants to get her hands on whatever money Anna left to her, as well as the SSA survivor benefits.  

• Love 3
On 2/10/2024 at 12:17 PM, Carolina Girl said:

$10 says June wants to get her hands on whatever money Anna left to her, as well as the SSA survivor benefits.  

Don't forger the show @Carolina Girl- new child provides new adventures for JuneBug.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2

Watching the "Reality Sets In " episode and I wonder if a gap year would have been a good idea for Alana. Some kids really aren't ready for college when they graduate high school and forcing them to go right away can result in them not taking school seriously once they get there. Alana is apparently at college now, so I hope she's doing well there. 

• Useful 2
(edited)

Pumpkin 's family has a nice new house with a pool, (which needs a fence around it, hello, toddlers in the house!) they say they paid for it, which seems beyond their means, but what do I know. Ella is becoming really pudgy, which is a shame. As smart as Pumpkin is, she should be trying to nip this in the bud. 

I'm surprised that Doe Doe let Alana down with the graduation. She's been one of the few adults Alana could count on. 

Edited by newyawk
  • Like 2