Type keyword(s) to search

S8b.E00: Ask the Moms

druzy
  • Start Topic

You asked, the mom’s answered! See the Teen Mom 2 cast reveal everything you wanted to know about relationships, family, kids, and this past season.

Airs December 31, 2018 at 8:00 PM EST

image.thumb.png.0206ff4100e21ccd1f59e3b035550398.png

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Wait a fucking minute!!!!! So we get Kail, Leah and Adam's EX!? No Chelsea or Janelle? Or even Babs? Fuck this?!

Yeah, TAYLOR? And I like how they introduced her as "Paislee's mom"...uh Paislee who? 

Kail is so low key livid about "Hulk".

Devoin as the Times Square reporter?!?! The fuck?!?! This is straight insanity. Where's Bone?

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm ALLLLLL in! Got a new vape for Christmas. HO HO HO! 

My roommate made probably about 3 dozen cookies, plus we have vapes, bong, gummies, etc. etc...my only regret is not ingesting all of it before watching this bullshit.

I also love how they pathetically market themselves....show of hands of who would want to see a Kail/DeAndre (who?) reality show, or Devoin to be an "on scene reporter" again? 

• Love 9

Wow, I think I lost brain cells watching this special.  Special it was not.  I am so tired out from the holiday and work that I just left the show on tv while I was surfing the net.  I think part of me thought, there has to be more than this nothingness??  Nope

One of the three would give a word salad response and the other two would mimic it.  Why did they have Devoin in Times Square?  I've seen better reporters/hosts/anchors on high school tv channels.  The paid host, Ness, was maybe a notch or two above Devoin.  I first thought her name on screen was Mess, and thought wow, how appropriate.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Wait a fucking minute!!!!! So we get Kail, Leah and Adam's EX!? No Chelsea or Janelle? Or even Babs? Fuck this?!

What??! Why did they even bother?? 

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, TAYLOR? And I like how they introduced her as "Paislee's mom"...uh Paislee who? 

I guess labeling her as that is shorter than calling her: “The chick who dated Adam after Chelsea and got knocked up by him with another daughter, who they stupidly called “Paislee,” and who Adam recently gave up all rights to because he didn’t want to pay child support and didn’t have much to do with her anyway...luckily Taylor married another guy and he adopted Paislee, yep, that chick you might vaguely remember from Chelsea’s scenes even though she’s never been that big of a part of the show...” LMAO! The bottom of the barrel much?! Taylor’s never really been on the show, she wasn’t even a teen mom, Adam’s not even on the show himself anymore, Chelsea wasn’t there and Adam doesn’t even have any legal rights or responsibilities towards Paislee any longer..but sure, Taylor’s a perfect person to throw in there 😆 Cancel this shit already!!

And Devoid was there?! “Reporting?” Talk about a train of fools.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Kail is so low key livid about "Hulk".

Devoin as the Times Square reporter?!?! The fuck?!?! This is straight insanity. Where's Bone?

Devoin with a mike  in times square???  Interesting choice for this shit show!  Then he handed off the Mike to America's sweetheart Kail so we could get a glimpse of her communication skills!

Trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear comes to mind!

Nothing these teen moms have tried to market has worked!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5

Things the TMs should market because they might actually find success if they market what they know:

Catelynn: Fashion: Don’t Try These Lewks At Home (or Anywhere Else!), a field guide  to all of her past ‘fashions’ laid out in one horrific experience so everyone knows what not to do...Special introduction by Tyler..

Amber: The Big Book of Couches: A Guide For Your Ass, a coffee table book, obviously.

Maci: An advice book on how to be on reality tv even though you’re dull as hell and have had no actual storyline yourself year after year yet still keep on getting paid, she’ll obviously work “bulletproof” into the title.

Kailyn: An advice book on how to get hangers on to keep coming around to do your bidding and declaring their utmost alliance to you until you dispose of them and then how to lure new cronies in to replace them. Possible title - Ask Not What I Can Do For Myself But What YOU Can Do For ME: Grifting Over Working.

Jenelle: Lucky Court Star More Classier Court Heels (in black OR grey!) and an advice book on how to get away with everything by blaming others and hiring the right lawyers to defend the indefensible. Title - For the Love of Ke$ha: My Journey With Feathers in My Hair.

Chelsea: Advice book - How to Have it All Without Really Working Much For It: A Rich Totally Dad Helps. 

Leah: World’s Quickest Recipes For “Busy” Moms, featuring Open Soup Can, Dump in Bowl: No Need to Heat! and Gas Station Lunchable. Advanced recipes include, Frosting With Spoon Sur La Table and Toast, As Made By Gracie.

• Love 16
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

What??! Why did they even bother?? 

I guess labeling her as that is shorter than calling her: “The chick who dated Adam after Chelsea and got knocked up by him with another daughter, who they stupidly called “Paislee,” and who Adam recently gave up all rights to because he didn’t want to pay child support and didn’t have much to do with her anyway...luckily Taylor married another guy and he adopted Paislee, yep, that chick you might vaguely remember from Chelsea’s scenes even though she’s never been that big of a part of the show...” LMAO! The bottom of the barrel much?! Taylor’s never really been on the show, she wasn’t even a teen mom, Adam’s not even on the show himself anymore, Chelsea wasn’t there and Adam doesn’t even have any legal rights or responsibilities towards Paislee any longer..but sure, Taylor’s a perfect person to throw in there 😆 Cancel this shit already!!

And Devoid was there?! “Reporting?” Talk about a train of fools.

I’m cracking up. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, druzy said:

He's a professional- look how he handles that mic

That’s a lewwwwk!! Maybe he needs his own fashun line. Why do they all, including devoid, have stony WTF looks on their faces?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

I'm going to guess that Chelsea gave MTV a big "NO" to any more of these shows after the last rock-em sock-em get together, where she and Aubree exited early.  So they plugged in the only person in South Dakota willing to appear.

Jenelle probably said no (again) because MTV will not allow David within two time zones of their studios.

Finally, I'll go out on a limb and guess that MTV did not want Briana and the rest of The Coven anywhere near Kail, so they settled for Devoid as their representative.

So that left Kail and Leah.  Sad.

• Love 10