Type keyword(s) to search

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Grammaeryn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Just reading some of these episode reviews...

You know, I get being skeptical of Laurel's death when we just had the spoiler pictures to go on. I was unconvinced myself and basically had to be dragged to a place of belief. LOL. (Even right up to the episode there was a small part of me that doubted it would happen.) I'd even give people reason to doubt after her actual death because the editing was so bad and we cut away from her talk with Oliver. I can see why people thought they might be making up a plan to fake her death or something.

But 419 showed Laurel's body in the morgue. We even saw it slide back in the wall. Her father saw it too. After the huge fuss was made with keeping Quentin in the dark over Sara's death last season, do people really think they'd put him through that kind of situation again? Telling him his second daughter died when she really hasn't would be the height of cruelty. I don't see them doing that at all.

But most importantly, they outed Laurel as the Black Canary. If that's any way to ensure she's really dead, wouldn't that be it? If there was a chance she'd come back, wouldn't they want to keep that mantle so she could become BC again, especially seeing as she's Dinah Laurel Lance? Putting BC on her gravestone was the most final thing they could have done, IMO.

It's silly but this is a fault of their own making. Death has become a joke on Arrow and now they're paying for it. 

Edited by Guest
(edited)

I think they also created this situation by not having her die in the field.  Which was really stupid.  Setting it up with that "she's dead" "oh no she's not" "oh now she's dead for real!" plus that deal of her and Oliver having that super secret conversation?  All of that just feeds the conspiracy theories.  I mean, I believe she's dead and not coming back.  But it was a really stupid way to do it.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

I'm glad that Blind Wave got a mention here this week--I've been a fan of theirs for a long time. I particularly like how even though Eric is a self-admitted comics purist, he understands the problems they have with a direct adaptation (such as referencing how more masks=less screentime/budget for trick arrows). 

I like Blind Wave also, at least most of the time, but this last one he really bugged me when talking about the possibility of Felicity as BC. Now I in no way want Felicity to be BC, but his remark about it makes me want to flounce them.  

But they are fun to watch and do have interesting observations. 

(edited)

Another WhatCulture review of 419 (I don't agree with his Felicity comment)...

Arrow Season 4: 5 Ups And 6 Downs From 'Canary Cry'
Andrew Pollard  April 30, 2016
http://whatculture.com/tv/arrow-season-4-5-ups-and-6-downs-from-canary-cry

When we see the Canary Cry itself used in this episode by the new Black Canary, there was a sense of inconsistency it how damaging this particular weapon was.
This all felt a little too much, a little too forced, and seeing the supposedly devastated pair of Ollie and Laurel kissing only a week after burying Tommy, who was an item with Laurel until his death, made both Oliver and Laurel look a little d*ckish.
It feels weird to say, but Felicity has just been a bit of an annoying !*$% lately, and that was something which continued in Canary Cry. Whilst Felicity was a little less of a stroppy teenager this time out, her making all sorts of inappropriate death-based comments was poorly thought-out by the show’s writing team.
Seeing Evelyn Sharp, aka the faux Black Canary, turn up at Laurel Lance’s funeral made little to no sense.
You could say that maybe this took place before Barry lost his speed, but then surely we’d have had at least some passing mention of Laurel Lance’s death in The Flash? That’d be one of the problems of writing/showing a scene in advance and then having to build round it.
Paul Blackthorne was on absolute fire this episode – well, apart from the shockingly-bad hair piece worn during Tommy’s funeral – and his performance was likely the very best part of Canary Cry.
Whilst the flashback moments of this episode did very few favours to the Laurel Lance character – reverting her back to the whiny, mopey, Ollie-focussed sap of the first two seasons, not to mention tarnishing both her and Oliver’s relationship with Tommy a little – at least she was served well in what closed out the present-day Arrow offering.

Despite Ruve Adams seizing the moment to try and tarnish Black Canary’s legacy, Green Arrow publicly talking down the faux Black Canary from doing anything stupid and Oliver Queen publicly detailing Laurel Lance as the real Black Canary managed to redeem the legacy of both Laurel and Black Canary.

If you took away the flashback moments of this episode, Laurel was actually placed on a high pedestal and given a hero’s send-off, and key to this were the words of Ollie, whether he was under the green hood or not.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Was S.H.I.E.L.D. Shield Cool? Is Once Giving Free Passes? Arrow Kiss a Miss? Grimm Sitter Needed? And More Qs
By Michael Ausiello, Matt Webb Mitovich, Michael Slezak, Kimberly Roots, Andy Swift, Rebecca Iannucci and Ryan Schwartz / April 29 2016, 10:19 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2016/04/29/arrow-oliver-laurel-flashback-kiss-tommy-dies-tv-questions/

18 | On Arrow, was the timing of Oliver and Laurel’s flashback kiss/dreamily planning for their future inappropriate considering Tommy had died only a week prior? And wasn’t it a bit confusing to see Laurel so hopeful about saving the world considering her state of mind during early Season 2?

arrow-lauriver-flashback-kiss.jpg?w=315&

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Big oversight - no mention of Abbie on Sleepy Hollow...

The complete list of major TV deaths and departures in 2015-2016 and what they mean
5:30 pm, April 29, 2016  Karen Rought    
http://www.hypable.com/list-major-tv-deaths-2015-2016-season/

In recent years, the number of major deaths on television has been climbing rapidly, and this season has been no different.

Lately there’s an alarming trend of getting rid of the main characters on a show, either because the actor wants to leave but the writers or network want to keep going, or because it provides a shocking plot twist the audience just won’t see coming.
With the recent news that 21 characters will be killed off between April 28 and May 25 (and 11 more that we won’t know the fate of until next season), we thought it was a good time to start keeping track of the big deaths in the current TV season.
Laurel Lance from ‘Arrow’ — Caitlin Kelly
Actor: Katie Cassidy
Reason: In the Arrow season 4 premiere, we got a flash forward to six months later with Oliver at the graveside of someone he cares for. “[W]hen we worked our way through our various creative choices, we realized that the thing that will give us the most pop going into the end of the season, going into next season, unfortunately would be Laurel,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim said.
Impact: Laurel’s death had an immediate impact on her loved ones, as each felt their own measures of guilt for her fate, particularly John Diggle, whose brother betrayed the team to Damien Darhk, Laurel’s murderer. Hit hardest, though, was Quentin Lance. He was in denial for much of the first episode after her death, looking for a way to revive his daughter but eventually broke down in acceptance, grieving the loss of his rock. Laurel’s death comes not long after becoming a fully-developed Black Canary, taking her lumps and earning her stripes as a vigilante for nearly a full season — and all this after she worked through her drug addiction. Moreover, the Black Canary is a major character in the Green Arrow comics, so her departure is a huge shock, but as Guggenheim reminds us, “We now live in a world and universe where there is resurrection, parallel earths, time travel and flashbacks” so “death does not mean goodbye on any of these shows.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I don't agree that Oliver needs a BC to keep him in check in the field, and I think this writer underestimates Diggle...

Does 'Arrow' Need Another Black Canary? 
Friday, April 29, 2016  Derek Stauffer
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/arrow/does-arrow-need-another-black-59782.aspx

The idea of legacy is big on Arrow. Character love to swap and trade superhero identities like they are trading cards. Arsenal became Speedy, Nyssa frequently introduced herself as Heir to the Demon, Oliver wears his hood to honor Yao Fei. As far as the public of Star City are concerned the original Arrow was killed in a prison riot and the Green Arrow honors his memory and legacy, though the audience knows these are actually the same person. The idea of legacy has been most important on Arrow though when it comes to identity of the Black Canary.
On Arrow, the idea of a leather-clad woman fighting crime started with Sara Lance as the Canary. When Sara died her sister, Laurel, took up the mantle and became the Black Canary. In addition, though it has yet to be mentioned on the show, when Sara came back to life and joined Legends of Tomorrow the original Canary became the White Canary. 
While the role of the Canary (no matter her color) has always fallen into a Lance sister, it seems like every new season of Arrow there is a new lady wearing the guise. It's not so far-fetched to think even if Laurel remains dead for the rest of Arrow's run, the idea of a Black Canary on the team is gone forever. 
While Laurel wasn't the perfect Black Canary all the time, Oliver does need someone like Laurel and/or the Black Canary to keep him in check. Oliver will listen to Dig and Thea on occasion but those two are not on equal footing with Oliver. Oliver certainly respects them but there is always an element of his relationship with Dig that feels like the latter is in a sidekick. No matter how impressive Thea is at fighting now she will always be Oliver's little sister. Laurel was one of the few, the other being Felicity, that stood up to Oliver and made him see reason. Sara, when she was the Canary, also felt like Oliver's partner and a step above being just another sidekick.
No matter how much Oliver has matured on Arrow, he is still capable of making some terribly reckless moves in the field. The Green Arrow needs someone like the Black Canary who doesn't back down from him. He needs someone who is a formidable threat physically and mentally. In other words Oliver needs the ying to his yang. While Felicity serves this purpose there is only so much she can do behind a computer screen and as much as I love Felicity I think I would lose my mind if she joined Oliver in the field. 

Edited by tv echo

Wow, yeah Im sorry that's totally asinine and has absolutely no concept of the show or comics. Just throw a 16 year old in a costume call her Black Canary and she has more relevance to Oliver/GA than anyone else on TA...because comics!   JFC that stupid argument will never end,

• Love 15
(edited)

Honestly I'm surprised this writer would make such comments. I don't remember specifically, but he didn't seem of the 'because comics' crowd.

Besides, when has Laurel ever kept him in check? Or Sara, for that matter. The episode 'Deathstroke' comes to mind.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4

Dig's the sidekick and Laurel's the equal? Right. That's even ignoring the fact that Oliver actually never listened to her, so there wasn't much keeping him in check ever.

• Love 8
(edited)

There's a poll at the end of that article.  Current results:

DO YOU THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER BLACK CANARY?

No, it is Laurel's role.  60%
Yes, she is important to the team.  40%

Total Votes: 735

Edited by tv echo

Maybe they just need to make Dig's new mask look like the BC's. A male Black Canary that would be ground breaking & game-changing. I could actually see their Bromance translate into an epic partnership fighting justice and have a deep respect/love for each other. It's what they have shown on the show already wit OTA. Plus it would be utterly hysterical for someone to call Dig, Pretty Bird.

• Love 5
(edited)

There literally aren't examples of Laurel keeping him in check while there are so many where he just ignores her and either Diggle or Felicity have to talk to him.Thea and Laurel were clearly being treated as sidekicks the entire time.Idk how someone can watch the show and say Digg is treated as the sidekick when he's one of pretty much 2 people Oliver shares his plans with and who he asks for an opinion about them and actually listens, Digg who has the second most training and experience at what they do and has been fighting with Oliver since the start,while saying Laurel was treated as an equal.Laurel the person that actually had to have a whole scene whining about how he doesn't treat her as an equal.

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 17

When has Laurel ever been his equal? Did I miss the episode where that particular plotline was established? Maybe comic book LL was his equal but on the show she was always a sidekick and in the early seasons he listened to her sometimes because he had a blindspot where she was concerned. Still doesn't mean she is his equal. If anyone is his equal in the field it is Sara's BC and he didn't listen to Sara very often as far as I remember. 

2 minutes ago, kismet said:

Maybe they just need to make Dig's new mask look like the BC's. A male Black Canary that would be ground breaking & game-changing. I could actually see their Bromance translate into an epic partnership fighting justice and have a deep respect/love for each other. It's what they have shown on the show already wit OTA. Plus it would be utterly hysterical for someone to call Dig, Pretty Bird.

Don't forget how they could cling to each other on motorcylces ;-) 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, kismet said:

I'm on board for this. Let's do it!

• Love 3
(edited)

Oliver had to keep Sara in check when it came to killing. Laurel was never remotely an equal to Oliver. She wasn't exactly a side kick either though. She was more like clinger on. Diggle has always been a man who showed Oliver there is another way. He keeps Oliver in check both by example and as a guiding hand. They even have clashed a few times though that isn't needed for a mentor to have a life changing impact. 

I also don't get all the shock/outrage that everybody seems to feel about the Laurel/Oliver kiss. Yes Tommy died saving Laurel but Oliver and laurel had sex hours after Oliver told Tommy to fight for Laurel. That too was just a week or so ago. It's Laurel's Attitude that is weird not the kiss imo. She was happy for herself and seemed to have no guilt over Tommy dying as he saved her. 

Edited by tarotx
Quilt? >.<
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I'm on board for this. Let's do it!

Thought of another perk, Dig/DR in form fitting black leather.  ;)

And in the lair he can take off his jacket to reveal a muscle shirt to let his arms breathe.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Belinea said:

When has Laurel ever been his equal? Did I miss the episode where that particular plotline was established?

Yes! I think it was when Thea was in the hospital after Zombie!Sara beat her ass, and Laurel fought with Oliver in the hallway, and she said, "You don't consider me an equal!" and Oliver was like, "Yes I do!"

• Love 2
(edited)

I swear comic book expectation is blinding people to what is actually on screen. I've not seen any of BC filling an important role on the show or being the only one to keep Oliver in check. Sorry, but who filled that role when Laurel didn't even know he was Arrow for 2 whole seasons?

Watch the damn show. FFS.

25 minutes ago, tv echo said:

There's a poll at the end of that article.  Current results:

I wish there was an option for No, it's Laurel's role and she's dead so let's keep it that way.

Edited by Guest
(edited)

Not everyone is negative about MMc's debut as the fake BC on Arrow...

Teen Black Canary – @MadisonMcLaugh Guest Stars on #Arrow via @stacyamiller85 @CW_Arrow
Stacy Ann Miller  April 29, 2016
https://thenerdygirlexpress.com/2016/04/29/teen-black-canary-madisonmclaugh-guest-stars-on-arrow-via-stacyamiller85-cw_arrow/

If anyone can play the role of a tough teen seeking justice, it’s actress Madison McLaughlin.

The former Supernatural guest star who played Krissy Chambers recently appeared as Evelyn Sharp on The CW’s Arrow.   Evelyn was a normal teen who’s family was murdered by Damien Dahrk.  She was determined to exact her revenge on him and tried to do so in the guise of The Black Canary, complete with Laurel’s sonic device to allow her to use the ‘canary cry.’  Oliver was determined to stop Evelyn from doing something she’d regret later and also from destroying all the good Laurel did for the city by turning The Black Canary into a killer and tarnishing her memory.

Madison has a depth in her acting that viewers know from her performances on Supernatural.  You can always feel her character’s pain and sympathize with her. Even though revenge is never a good thing, whether Krissy or Evelyn as played by McLaughlin, the viewer wants her to find closure.  But audiences also worry about her losing her soul in the process.

Madison McLaughlin plays the tough but sensitive teen perfectly.  You know her characters can take care of themselves but you also know that she shouldn’t do it alone. She needs guidance to save her from herself.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Is that a PR puff piece or what? Give me a break she sucked on SPN and she sucked on Arrow. Acting as if she's the most gifted actress to grave either show (exaggeration,  I Know) is a joke.

ETA: nevermind it's a MM fangirl.

Edited by Morrigan2575

From the same writeup:

"As a huge fan of McLaughlin’s, I’ve always enjoyed her on Supernatural and make sure I re-watch her episodes every time they repeat on TNT.  I’ve also been a strong advocate for a Supernatural spin-off featuring Krissy.  This may never happen but in the meantime, it was great seeing her on Arrow."

Anyone who thinks that girl would head an SPN spinoff is...a bit eccentric.

Millennials Couldn't Resist Streaming These 10 TV Shows

And most are on ad-supported networks (Arrow at number 4)

http://www.adweek.com/news/television/millennials-couldnt-resist-streaming-these-10-tv-shows-winter-170655

Four of the top 5 most-streamed shows so far in 2016 are also in the top 5 for the full year of 2015. Owing to the big buzz it received for its summer debut on USA, Mr. Robot, which is No. 3 on the 2016 list, was No. 12 for all of 2015. Other shows that didn't make the cut in 2016 but were in the top 10 for all of 2015 include The Big Bang Theory, Better Call Saul, Empire, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Narcos. Many of the Top 10 so far this year, including Limitless, Fargo, Supergirl and Heroes Reborn, made their network TV debuts in the fall.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

Hmm... normally TV Fanatic (Carissa Pavlica) posts their Arrow round table discussion the Monday after the episode airs, but nothing so far.

We shall feel this loss greatly. Moment of silence please! ;P

(edited)

I was premature - TV Fanatic just posted their round table discussion of 419 (enjoy!)...

Arrow Round Table: No More Tears
Lisa Babick at May 3, 2016 12:00 pm
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2016/05/arrow-round-table-no-more-tears/  

Was "Canary Cry" a proper send off for Laurel?
Jim
: As any send off can be for an under-used character. While I'm not sad they killed of Laurel if they couldn't figure out how to use her best, I am sad that we lost a strong female character on a show that is dominated by men.
Kelly: I guess. It seem like a send off episode. Laurel wasn't in every scene, we didn't see her have any flashback scenes with anyone other than Oliver so it just seemed like a normal after a major character died episode.
Meg: I guess. I wish we would have seen more of her being a lawyer, trying to save the city and less of her romance with Oliver. She was a badass. I would have preferred some scenes of her trying to save the city in the courtroom rather than her making out with Oliver.
Lisa: I agree with Meg. The Oliver/Laurel flashbacks were horrible, unnecessary, and made Laurel look like a pathetic loser. We should've seen all the good Laurel did for the city instead.
Are you satisfied with everyone's reaction to Laurel's death?
Jim
: Yeah, overall they reacted about like I expected. Kind of ironic that everyone on Team Arrow but Oliver felt like they were at fault.
Kelly: Yes, Diggle acted exactly like I thought he would, blaming himself for trusting Andy. Felicity's reaction seemed a little out there with her blaming herself. I would have liked a little more emotion from Thea seeing as they were roommates.
Meg: It was like they didn't super care right after. And um, why the French was Thea going out on a date when one of her close friends just died?! That was super random. And it was super weird that Felicity blamed herself. I didn't get that at all.
Lisa: I agree with Kelly about Felicity. Her reaction seemed fake. I don't even know why she felt the need to say anything about blaming herself. It seemed like everyone (other than Lance and maybe Diggle with his temper tantrum) was going through the motions.

Edited by tv echo

It was hilariously short, and pretty much a sentence for each point. I don't mind them not getting why Felicity would blame herself - I have come to accept that not everyone understands the Team's place in Felicity's life, just as  they don't understand Felicity's place on the Team.

• Love 3

LOL. Good. Stay true to your threats, Carissa! *waves*

I actually don't get why people don't understand why Felicity would blame herself though. I totally believe she would question whether she could have done something - anything - if she had still been on the team. That was totally natural, IMO. When someone dies unexpectedly, all you ever do is wonder "What if...?"

Given what we've read from this group, it makes total sense for them to question Felicity's reaction. Felicity, to them, is not entitled to emotions, reactions or anything that would show her as more then the one-dimensional character they perceive.

• Love 13
(edited)

The thing is, it wasn't even something we interpreted. It was in the text. She clearly said "I should have been there. I know I would have been just behind a keyboard, but I've made a difference before". So..where's the unclear part?

Edited by looptab
  • Love 13
(edited)

It was previously discussed in the Social Media thread that Forbes contributor, Erik Kain, went on another anti-Olicity rant in his review of the Laurel death episode (418) and that KC retweeted his article.  At the time, I posted something about how that was ironic because Kain has been quite critical of Laurel in the past and now he was being used to support Laurel.  Here's my proof...

FYI, Kain first started reviewing Arrow on March 26, 2015, with 317.  From his 317 review: "I’m still upset that the show killed off Sara Lance earlier this season. Sara was a far more interesting character than her sister, Laurel, and frankly I don’t see that changing any time soon…or ever." *

(* Interestingly, that review also included this comment: "Of course, part of this is the fact that I really like Felicity and thought long before any romance blossomed between her and Oliver that the two ought to get together. Enough with the Lance sisters already!")

From his 322 review: "Actually, Laurel/Black Canary didn’t bother me much this episode, though her snotty, petulant retorts to Malcolm Merlyn were basically what a teenage super hero would say, not a grown woman."

From his 402 review: "The other big moment comes at the very end, when Laurel—who just scolded Diggle for keeping secrets about dead siblings—decides to dig up her sister, Sara and take her back to Nanda Parbat to give her corpse a bath in the Lazarus Pit, all without telling Oliver and swearing an unbalanced Thea to secrecy. ... Seriously, Laurel? You just had a great moment talking about honesty and no secrets and then you pull this? I’m as excited as anybody about the return of Sara who I’ve always preferred to Laurel, but maybe keeping everyone in the dark is a bad idea."

From his 403 review: "Back in Star City, with Laurel and Thea both gone…we have something of a breath of fresh air. No Thea running amok, no Laurel being a really lame super-hero. No singular-facial-expression Roy Harper loitering around. It’s, as Felicity puts it, the Original Team Arrow back together again. ... Second, it reminded me how much better I liked Team Arrow when it was just a small operation. They say three’s a crowd, but five (or however many people Team Arrow is comprised of) is worse. Thea can be a potentially interesting character thanks to her 'bloodlust' requiring her to kill or sink deeper and deeper into rage and madness. That’s cool! But Laurel is still kind of dead-weight as far as I’m concerned."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
(edited)

SA is going to be on Larry King Now. The link goes to their webpage with a form attached for question submissions. (I asked about Arrow and Olicity because we have to get some promotion for them somehow, goddamnit)

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

Didn't the Larry King team try to get an SA and EBR joint interview for Arrow (due to popular demand) but they couldn't a while back? Was that due to scheduling issues or the CW/WB marketing failing at pushing and scheduling promotions for Arrow? Anyway, at least, the TMNT press tour got SA back to Larry King's show.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SleepDeprived said:

Didn't the Larry King team try to get an SA and EBR joint interview for Arrow (due to popular demand) but they couldn't a while back? Was that due to scheduling issues or the CW/WB marketing failing at pushing and scheduling promotions for Arrow? Anyway, at least, the TMNT press tour got SA back to Larry King's show.

I bet that was just because the CW promo people can't do their jobs properly. 

Edited by Guest

Yes, they and the fans were basically begging them on Twitter. It was quite embarrassing to be honest. I don't know if it didn't happen because of the CW or because of the actors or their schedule but it's a pity they couldn't make it happen. I'm honestly not at all interested at this point in SA's solo interview.

6 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Yes, they and the fans were basically begging them on Twitter. It was quite embarrassing to be honest. I don't know if it didn't happen because of the CW or because of the actors or their schedule but it's a pity they couldn't make it happen. I'm honestly not at all interested at this point in SA's solo interview.

I had to be the CW, in this day and age they could have done it via satellite!

• Love 1

I agree with Meg. The Oliver/Laurel flashbacks were horrible, unnecessary, and made Laurel look like a pathetic loser. We should've seen all the good Laurel did for the city instead.

To show flashbacks of all she's done, she really needed to have done a whole lot more. 

6 hours ago, Angel12d said:

I bet that was just because the CW promo people can't do their jobs properly. 

Or WON'T do their job properly. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, foreverevolving said:

I had to be the CW, in this day and age they could have done it via satellite!

I honestly don't know. Not that I don't think the CW sucks but since there's no way of knowing what happened I can't say for sure it's on them. 

7 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I honestly don't know. Not that I don't think the CW sucks but since there's no way of knowing what happened I can't say for sure it's on them. 

Judging by how they go out of their way to NOT promote Arrow, I place blame entirely on their PR department. The Twitter account is too lazy to even RT what the writers and producers post.

I imagine this is how the conversation went between Larry King's people and Suzanne Gomez:

LK: Hey, we want to schedule an interview with SA and EBR from Arrow.

SG: Sure! I'll see if some from The Flash cast is available to talk.

LK: Wait, what? No, we want to talk to the leads on Arrow.

SG: Oh, of course! Yes, Katie Cassidy is awesome. I love her BC, so brave, so true. I'm sure she'd love an interview with you.

LK: We don't want to talk to KC. We want SA and EBR, you know. Olicity? Arrow?

SG: New number, who's this? ::hangs up::

• Love 21

I think there were numerous factors beyond scheduling problems keeping SA and EBR from Larry King.

Technically, KC was still billed as female lead. That may have been issue. They certainly don't want to sell Arrow as the "Olicity" show. Having SA on and asking him about Olicity is one thing, but having both SA and EBR on because of Olicity is a whole other ballpark.