Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, Kymmi said:

I really miss all the creative fics/videos put out in S2-S3.  I've been able to find a few fics to keep me busy, but has there been any good videos recently?  To be honest, AUs used to be one of my favorites but while I used to find good Oliver/Felicity/Barry ones, they never caught fire with Ray.  I also love pretty Olicity ones - so pray tell - is there anything out there right now?  

I'm guess 5x19 has brought back the video cravings.  :-( 

I really enjoyed this video,  which uses the song I was thinking of using to make a Sara video,  but got beat to because I don't normally make videos. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, leopardprint said:

@Mellowyellow, your writing is so charming and effervescent. I hope to read more from you in the future, perhaps a little Birthday Cake Surprise! 

Awww thank you for being so sweet! Have been contemplating how I can pull off a Birthday Cake Surprise actually!!!!

Haha if you want silly fluff I'm your girl! I once wrote a story where Felicity duct tapes a villainous Laurel up :p

Has anyone been reading the Felicitas series by Jess_S on AO3? 

They are a Arrow/Highlander crossover, where Felicity is immortal (the full cut off your head with a sword 'there can only be one' ancient immortal) and keeps it a secret. The whole series sounds out there, but is soooooo well written. Really wordy, but never feels like it, because it's just so well written.

It's a series that's a rewrite of season one, but with things shifted because of Felicity's secret immortality, and it's Olicity. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Anyone reading Room in Your Heart for More?

It's a total AU, no Island or GA, so far no Diggle. Samantha/William are in it but, I'm cool with them because No Lie and Samantha isn't portrayed as a nice person.

I've been reading that, and I like it so far. I don't really recognize Felicity, but the differences in her character make sense given her backstory. And part of me is a little gleeful every time Samantha is portrayed as a jerk. 

On 2 May 2017 at 11:24 PM, Mellowyellow said:

Something in another thread made me go look up LL tagged fics vs FS tagged fics. 3,000 vs 10,000 roughly.

We have such an enthusiastic Fandom!

It's even worse when you look at the Laurel Lance/Oliver Queen tag, then scroll through and discount the ones that end Olicity. There is maybe 100 legit decent Lauriver fics. Maybe it's different on FF.net?

This is where I feel sorry for her nice fans, the ones that stay in their lane, and just like the character and the pairing. Because there isn't a decent pool of fics and the tumblr tag for her is  a mess. I guess they just have to find like minded people and form a group away from the main tags?

• Love 2

Is anyone reading fanfic with a new zest now?

I'm still rewatching the episode but I'm all excited to hit the fanfic again with even more enthusiasm!

519 and 520 proves that all the warm and fuzzy AUs are all true in all the other universes!!!!

• Love 3

OMG he used to be so grim looking at the old clips!!!!

Now he's shooting heart eyes at her left, right, centre and talking in that Felicity voice 

*sighs*

This is why I can't kick this habit!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

OMG he used to be so grim looking at the old clips!!!!

Now he's shooting heart eyes at her left, right, centre and talking in that Felicity voice 

*sighs*

This is why I can't kick this habit!

Um, my dear, why would you want to????  ;)

I wanted to like the Lord Mesa picture but I think that Felicity looks larger than Oliver. He looks 3/4 her size to me. When I say size I mean her body looks wider than his even her head width is larger. I have like almost everything he has made but this one kind of freaks me out.

2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Um, my dear, why would you want to????  ;)

After 18 episodes of suffering (more if I count 415 onwards) it's finally worth it. I'll concede to that.

On another note I've found a bunch of old Lord Mesa pictures I've never seen!!!!! Including one where they walk off together (s3 I think) and "The Tablet" one. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

That was really well done and I really liked it! Except for the ending :/

Yeah I'm ok with that scene in it's whole context in the actual episode but not so much when it's cut like this.

Hehe I just stop it before the end! I understand what they were going for though!

Just watching 520 for the nth time, and after seeing the scene where Curtis's T-spheres burst through wall, I wondered about a slight AU of the episode, where Felicity's chip hadn't fried, and Oliver wasn't bleeding to death, but the threat of impending death and the arguing/ confessions/talking out their issues had been the same. And somehow Oliver and Felicity start making out (and more?) because emotions and that's when Curtis's T-spheres bust down the wall and the Team sees them on the monitor.

So yeah, in case any fanfic writers want to take a stab at that. I'm just sayin'... :)

• Love 5

I just have to rave and say that Red Square by quiveringbunny is soooooo good!!!!! Took all of my willpower to not ask for another chapter in my comment!

I adore her writing style! She's humourous and not long winded! 

I love her writing.

I want to leave a comment but she's turned off comments by non-Archive users so I can't.  Is that on purpose?  I know some writers do it on purpose but others do it accidentally.  She doesn't seem like a writer who gets hate comments.

bri617 has written I Don't Know Where To Go From Here, a cute little AU of Oliver and Felicity trying to find their way back to each other after a break-up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ooh that was a good one @statsgirl!

There's not much to read these days I get so excited when I find something good! Going to check out bri617's other fics.

Hehe I have no idea about AO3! The lovely Bkwurm1 just taught me italics the other day! 

Maybe she wants to avoid the random ragey comment that might kill her mojo. 

ETA: bri617 is really good!!!!! Well very much to my taste!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, bijoux said:

5 hours ago, looptab said:

Might be that I'm not completely awake yet, but I don't get why they are on the screen, haha.

Lol.  I don't really get the last two panels either, but think everyone looks cute.   

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Since the timestamp is on there, I guess the idea is that Team Arrow is watching the show?

Yeah, but they are in the show so they can't watch the show!  And what's with the present?  I fear there are layers that are just going over my head.  Lol. 

• Love 1

My take is that Dig is using the gift to block the time bar moving forward so that the team can freeze time at a point where olicity are once again together and happy. 

• Love 8

Excellent. So short, yet so many things to love about it. Felicity pulling it off, Oliver's first instinct being that they pulled through, the mention of Moira, the small role Slade plays. And the ending was, like, okay I guess. ?

• Love 1