Type keyword(s) to search

Cast in Other Roles

Sara2009

I'm calling it now--DC is that red devil mask killer. They're so clever!

(J/K--don't watch the show.)

Lea has been doing tons of press for this. She, ER, and RM (and sometimes JLC) are constantly on On Demand talking about the show.

Edited by indeed

I'm telling my bosses first thing Monday that I'm in no way accountable for anything, even though it's my job to come up with ideas, plan and deliver. 

If they give your ideas the go ahead they become accountable. If they didn't like your ideas you wouldn't have a job.

Or just stick with the idea Ryan Murphy can do no wrong, that he doesn't have favourites he constantly gives work too. 

If they give your ideas the go ahead they become accountable. If they didn't like your ideas you wouldn't have a job

If they give my ideas the go-ahead, they are still my ideas. If they don't like my ideas they'll tell me to go back to the drawing board. It's ludicrous to insist nobody in a creative position has any accountability along the chain, it's just the bosses. If they were solely accountable, why don't they get fired instead of me in your logic.

Ryan is producer of his shows. He also has bosses, Dana Walden and Gary Newman. I guess he should be exempt from criticism for anything - that's where your logic leads. So from now on I expect you to absolve him of any responsibility,after all he has bosses who sign off on the misogyny, disregard of POCs, undue favouritism, etc. things you have criticised him for, since they greenlight his shows and haven't fired him yet. 

Edited by fakeempress
  • Love 2

If they give my ideas the go-ahead, they are still my ideas which is my accountability. If they don't like my ideas they'll tell me to go back to the drawing board, which is again my accountability at work. It's ludicrous to insist nobody in a creative position has accountability but the bosses.

It's also ludicrous to suggest it's solely down to one woman promoting her mediocre talented boyfriend. Especially when he's known for being a favourite of her boss.

But carry on attacking a woman who can't fight back.  

LOL of course you will forget you said it's solely the responsibility of her bosses, and she has nothing to do with it, while it's the job of the position to have lots to do with it. Same professional accountability would apply if it hypothetically were, say, Naya's husband/Naya with the same track record in this scenario.

It's not a gender issue, and next time be sure to quote how exactly I'm supposed to have attacked her. On second thought never mind, the irony will be lost on someone who just attacked Lea and Emma Roberts - two women who can't fight back either.

Edited by fakeempress
  • Love 2

I don't remember any criticism about Darren's girlfriend recording a duet with him and no one else from the cast either. Also the word "hypothetical" is used for a reason.

This has taken a huge turn for the absurd (once again), so I'll leave you to it. 

It's not a gender issue, and next time be sure to quote how exactly I'm supposed to have attacked her. On second thought never mind, the irony will be lost on someone who just attacked Lea and Emma Roberts - two women who can't fight back either.

Doesn't Lea have a publicist, give interviews, appear on TV and magazines? She has a public platform, one which she mostly uses to promote herself, she has plenty opportunity to fight back. Darren's girlfriend doesn't have that opportunity, she has to just take online attacks. If she fights back she becomes the story and then can't do her job. Apart from questionable taste in men she's done nothing wrong except upset precious Chris Colfer and Lea Michele fans. 

This has taken a huge turn for the absurd (once again), so I'll leave you to it. 

Absurd is thinking one PR person has so much control she can create a role for her boyfriend. 

Thanks for the laugh.  So Mia who actually is part of the team that films and edits this stuff  has no culpability in this matter yet  Lea somehow is to blame (I guess for  merely existing) as is Ryan, the creator, director, writer and producer of the show,  who is busy running 2 other shows is sitting at home making notes about video produced by FOX (not Ryan Murphy productions) about needing more Darren.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 3

Haha another good one coming from  a person who is a complete  stranger to Lea and Ryan but  trashed them anyway on the internet.

There is a word for that,  um...

Edited by tom87
  • Love 1

Lol while we're bickering -- breaking news, twitter says Mia has just left FSO (no details on where she's going). I have no idea if she did anything for AHS, it's at FX and I don't follow the show (I kinda want to see Gaga but may chicken out at the last minute). 

Edited by fakeempress

In other cast appearances, I just watched this week's Project Runway which briefly had Matt Morrison at Finding Neverland (Weinstein synergies). Matt didn't get to judge, too much time off his schedule for that probably. Should book more period movies, he grows an impressive beard and rocks the period look. 

In other cast appearances, I just watched this week's Project Runway which briefly had Matt Morrison at Finding Neverland (Weinstein synergies). Matt didn't get to judge, too much

time off his schedule for that probably. Should

book more period movies, he grows an

impressive beard and rocks the period look.

I'll be interested to see how he does with his small part in " Tulip Fever."

Sometimes shows just aren't ready in time or the schedule doesn't quite open up, but it's being picked up regardless which beats the odds of most pilots.

Mid season show: " Empire". Nuff said.

Mid season shows are as hit and miss as shows premiering in the fall.

Edited by caracas1914

Bit of a list today.

Rory Rosemount was in this week's Scandal, looks like she's back next week too.

Jacob Artist makes his first appearance in Quantico tomorrow night.

For anyone who's been visiting Mars and might have missed the announcement Supergirl debuts on Monday. Also Melissa's on Colbert the same night.

ABC Family on whatever they're going to be called have announced premiere dates. Shadowhunters, co-starring Harry Shum, starts on 12th January. Recovery Road, which Lindsay Pearce appears in premieres 18th January.

And this has been your weekend news update!

All of the Supergirl reviews give a lot of praise to Melissa which is is great for her. The characters personality doesn't sound much different from Marley actually, Sweet dorky girl next door who gets empowered, but in this scenario it sounds to be working much better for her.

Edited by Pink ranger

I have been laughing so hard over this.    

Another angle of it.

The article doesn't mention that Andrew is subbing in for Jonathan as King George for a month while Jonathan goes off to film a two how Looking final movie. So we have the past, present, & future King Georges playing the Schuyler sisters.  I think at this point Jonathan knows all of Renee's songs and choreography and could fill in for her. 

Edited by Casual Viewing

I have been laughing so hard over this.    

Another angle of it.

The article doesn't mention that Andrew is subbing in for Jonathan as King George for a month while Jonathan goes off to film a two how Looking final movie. So we have the past, present, & future King Georges playing the Schuyler sisters.  I think at this point Jonathan knows all of Renee's songs and choreography and could fill in for her. 

I saw that the Ham4Ham stuff has had some entertaining moments.

Is Jacob Artist's role in the TV show Quantico large? It seems like a large ensemble show, but nice to see land another prime time show.

No, right now he stands there and is mostly eye candy. I think he has said 3 or 4 words.  But nice for a resume and the bank account.

Edited by tom87

He makes good eye candy, and on that show anything could happen. 

Can he be in the next swimming scene? They go to that gratuitous place often. Why not with him?

He actually spoke and had a plot point this past Sunday.