Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Relax, she doesn't start munching on the crackers until after she gets out of the pool...

O you crazee kid, you're not up to speed. With Carole, it's not BEC -- it's BECf:

Bitch Eating Chinese food.

• Love 6

She's unglued on Twitter, again.  And getting hammered - even by her fans.  

Props to her for not just blocking them although it just dawned on me that she probably only keeps them on so she can name call. Too bad she can't argue constructively. She gives Democrats a bad name.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ryebread said:

She's unglued on Twitter, again.  And getting hammered - even by her fans.  

Props to her for not just blocking them although it just dawned on me that she probably only keeps them on so she can name call. Too bad she can't argue constructively. She gives Democrats a bad name.

What kind of stuff is she saying?

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Darva6 said:

What kind of stuff is she saying?

She can't have an argument so when someone disagrees all she does is call them an idiot,blocks them and hashtags mute. She is hardly the inspired writer girl she has made herself out to be. 

You don't have to be on Twitter or Instagram to look a the stuff they post.

When Carole isn't blocking people for disagreeing she is selling stuff like diet tea and subscription boxes and Lyft discounts.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is this Baby, Baby or Baby?

It's Non-Margaret.  

Remember the other dog that she co-parents that lives in Carole's imaginary house in California?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ryebread said:

It's Non-Margaret.  

Remember the other dog that she co-parents that lives in Carole's imaginary house in California?

I just happened to randomly remember her boxer Margaret yesterday and began to wonder about that poor long-forgotten dog; when's the last time she's been pictured hanging out with Margaret?! It's like Marg ain't even a factor anymore now that Carole's also got Baby part-time and an apartment full of kittens.

• Love 5
(edited)

I was curious about what Carole posted on Twitter so I looked and I'm not certain what the "unglued" part refers to or the hammering (even by her fans) she's taking. Last Thursday, she called Donald Trump a "dumb ass" for his lies about taped conversations with James Comey and some folks disagreed with her. Those who engaged with her on Twitter, who say that they like(d) her, seem to be projecting the ire she has for him onto themselves, which creates quite a problem...for them.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Yeah I've been seeing her and Adam's IG stories. It looks like they're enjoying Spain, and it's making me jealous for my own vacation.

Ummmm.  I thought that it was reported on here that they have broken up?

Guess not.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I was asking why there was a new profile of Carolyn Bessette not why Carole was participating unless you are saying that Lizzie represents Carolyn's estate which seems weird given her family's wishes that they would hire a publicist for their dead press shy daughter. 

What I am saying is that Lizzie has relationships with all the ny tabloïds and Carole is being represented by her.

She is pushing her client in every way possible.

I have not heard a peep from Carolyn's family.

Now, that is the book that I am interested in reading.

Not the sordid details but the real story.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

What I am saying is that Lizzie has relationships with all the ny tabloïds and Carole is being represented by her.

Well Carole participates in anything regarding these two so that wasn't a surprise or my question.

I was looking at Carole's Instagram and found it funny that Noel follows her.

• Love 3

She is pushing her client in every way possible.

Does Carole even need a PR person pushing her in a JFK/Carolyn story? Probably not, the magazine probably went after her on their own.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well Carole participates in anything regarding these two so that wasn't a surprise or my question.

Lu mentioned once that Noel and Adam were really close, and they had connected again (she mentioned them doing something together). Maybe Carole is close with him as well. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Ok then.

2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Lu mentioned once that Noel and Adam were really close, and they had connected again (she mentioned them doing something together). Maybe Carole is close with him as well. 

Yes I know they are close. I just thought it was funny because everyone makes it seem like there are these waring factions but clearly her son doesn't have a problem with Carole which would probably not be the case if either gave a damn about this "fued".

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes I know they are close. I just thought it was funny because everyone makes it seem like there are these waring factions but clearly her son doesn't have a problem with Carole which would probably not be the case if either gave a damn about this "fued".

Yes, I think is this is right. I don't think Noel, or the niece for that matter had any issues with it. I don't think there were any issues with it, and that Lu just made all that shit up. I always thought (and this is JMO) that the niece was probably horrified to have her public business made part of the show. The part about them still still hooking up even after they split, and hoping they might get back together. The niece went on that trip to Nicaragua with him well after Carole and Adam started dating for his non-profit farm there. I think that was the reason it was all so shocking to Carole. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Guess not.

Oh? Well maybe they are? I just assumed they're still together since their IG stories are both coming out of Spain. Maybe they had a trip planned together but then broke up beforehand and neither wanted to waste a trip. 

2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, I think is this is right. I don't think Noel, or the niece for that matter had any issues with it. I don't think there were any issues with it, and that Lu just made all that shit up. I always thought (and this is JMO) that the niece was probably horrified to have her public business made part of the show. The part about them still still hooking up even after they split, and hoping they might get back together. The niece went on that trip to Nicaragua with him well after Carole and Adam started dating for his non-profit farm there. I think that was the reason it was all so shocking to Carole. 

I believe this, too. I think LuAnn felt the need to make waves pre-airing of that season to create a feud as the show aired. She was annoyed initially that Carole was hanging with Adam, sure, but I think it had more to do with the fact that Adam was "my chef" (she laid claim pretty emphatically if I'm recalling correctly).

If Nicole's IG is to be used, she was already traveling with an Italian boyfriend, Nico Gavazzi, in very very early January 2015 in Hawaii. I don't think she was fretting the way LuAnn wanted others to believe. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Didn't Adam also go on a trip with Luann's niece after they broke up as well, while he was dating Carole?

but I think it had more to do with the fact that Adam was "my chef"

Luann: "You don't fuck The Help!"

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, BBHN said:

Didn't Adam also go on a trip with Luann's niece after they broke up as well, while he was dating Carole?

Luann: "You don't fuck The Help!"

They're both in Ibiza now, using the same private jet to get there lol. IG stories are fascinating, I swear. 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Confused. 

So what is it?

carole and Adam are for real.

or Adam and Noel are for real.

or nobody are anything and it is all for reels.

This one. Adam saw a good thing in Lu's kitchen in that he would make bigger bank and get more exposure as a boyfriend being supported by a rich older woman who promised him a cookbook than to actually have to work in Lu's kitchen. He'd rather be the vegan gigolo than the help. He wouldn't have looked twice at Carole if she'd been the help instead of a guest.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 4
(edited)

Adam wouldn't have looked twice at Carole? How certain are you of this? And since a cookbook isn't likely happening, how long can this supposed charade last now that they're banging on the door of three years together? Like, they're doing all this for the cameras but shacking up (however temporarily) between seasons and vacationing together between seasons. When Adam is on screen, it's so fleeting that I can't even imagine how he's supposed to be using Carole for a come up. 

Adam hasn't moved away from personal cheffing (what he was doing in LuAnn's Hamptons kitchen) or making appearances at cooking events either since dating Carole. The man is literally doing what he was doing before he and Carole got together. If the implication is that he's some kind of chef hustler then doing what he's been doing since before Carole (and chilling in the background in very very very few scenes on RHONY) might be the definition of hustling backward. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6

No, he's been in a lot of scenes on RH's. I think more than most of the men  but he's so bland and boring it's easy to forget he was ever there. Handle bar riding like a pair of idiots, dinner party with Carole, shopping with Carole and her cup of dog shit, hanging up on Carole on Skype when she begged for him to acknowledge her "beauty", getting an ugly terrarium, being annoyed she was too stupid to work the blender, ice skating (where Carole bragged about being an awesome skater) dog wedding, pinata party, that was just part of last season. I don't think he isn't getting paid and even if he gets just a little for each scene then he is making some decent money.

When he was a nobody chef there weren't multiple articles out there about him but now there are and I'm sure his social media presence has gotten a lot of exposure. 

And again , how hard is it to write a cookbook, maybe we should ask Teresa from NJ and she can give writer girl and tofu boy some pointers.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

No, he's been in a lot of scenes on RH's. I think more than most of the men  but he's so bland and boring it's easy to forget he was ever there. Handle bar riding like a pair of idiots, dinner party with Carole, shopping with Carole and her cup of dog shit, hanging up on Carole on Skype when she begged for him to acknowledge her "beauty", getting an ugly terrarium, being annoyed she was too stupid to work the blender, ice skating (where Carole bragged about being an awesome skater) dog wedding, pinata party, that was just part of last season. I don't think he isn't getting paid and even if he gets just a little for each scene then he is making some decent money.

When he was a nobody chef there weren't multiple articles out there about him but now there are and I'm sure his social media presence has gotten a lot of exposure. 

And again , how hard is it to write a cookbook, maybe we should ask Teresa from NJ and she can give writer girl and tofu boy some pointers.

I just don't get the Adam animosity. He seems like a perfectly nice person. We might have seen quite a few small glimpses of him here and there, but he doesn't involve himself in the drama, even when he is a large part of the drama. We never saw him put himself in the middle of the Lu/Carole drama, or defend himself. And not very nice accusations were being made about him by Lu.

He doesn't use his social media account to make a huge deal of the fact that he is on the show, or has a connection to it. Use to be that Dorinda's guy John had a ton of photos of himself with the other HW's. If Adam were interested in using the show as a big platform simply for the sake of using it, he would (IMO) do more to throw himself into the mix. I can think of no guy who has been on the show who does so little to involve himself. Even Sonja's new French guy, who we have seen for a few minutes, gets his scenes in badmouthing the other ladies. Adam doesn't do this. He seems to be on the show because Carole is and he is her boyfriend. It seems like folks don't like him just because he is with Carole, and it must be shown to not be real. A nice guy who seems to work hard at his craft, has a non-profit farm in Nicaragua where he spends time living and working to help people with nothing provide food for their families, and shows himself to be a supportive boyfriend to Carole. Why all the hate? Because he sees something to love about Carole? 

• Love 14
(edited)

I never said he was a bad guy, I just think he saw an opportunity in Carole's desperate attempts at flirtation and he took it. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

When he was a nobody chef he had a segment on Access Hollywood, though (months before he and Carole got together). 

Honestly, this is all comical to me because it's reminding me of when Ramona went in about Jon, Heather's husband. He, like Adam, is so inoffensive that I'm left questioning why all the ire. All I'm thinking about right now is Ramona talking about how "boring" Jon was and how he doesn't command the room the way her Mario did. Heh.

When I said that Adam's presence on camera was fleeting, I was thinking in the vein of Jon because Adam, like Jon, doesn't/didn't insinuate himself in HW drama the way the likes of John Mahdessian or Peter Thomas did. Adam's there hanging out with the woman he's romantically involved with. That's it.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 8
(edited)

What kind of pull do you think LuAnn has? She had to buzz around Naeem Khan (a connection she made thanks to Carole's friendship) hoping that he would loan her one of his fabulous dresses that would perhaps, maybe appear between the pages Life & Style, a celebrity gossip magazine. Meanwhile Naeem dresses and has been dressing actual A-list actresses who wear his creations on red carpets.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

When he was a nobody chef he had a segment on Access Hollywood, though (months before he and Carole got together). 

1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

He probably got that gig through his knowing Luann.  

It's much more likely that some celebrity either lost a ton of weight or announced that they had become a vegan and an Access Hollywood producer scrambled to get either a nutritionist or vegan chef to discuss the health benefits of being a vegan.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, Mozelle said:

I was curious about what Carole posted on Twitter so I looked and I'm not certain what the "unglued" part refers to or the hammering (even by her fans) she's taking. Last Thursday, she called Donald Trump a "dumb ass" for his lies about taped conversations with James Comey and some folks disagreed with her. Those who engaged with her on Twitter, who say that they like(d) her, seem to be projecting the ire she has for him onto themselves, which creates quite a problem...for them.

I wasn't talking about that Tweet.  The one I was mainly referring to was about all the violence coming from the Right.  Like I said, I'll give her credit for not deleting the whole post.  Because she was nailed hard.  She did, however, delete the article that cited the 'facts' she's going on about. 

6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

They're both in Ibiza now, using the same private jet to get there lol. IG stories are fascinating, I swear. 

Carole flew on a private jet to Ibiza?  Is this the same Carole who berated Moaner for buying an expensive dress in an exclusive shop on Madison Avenue the day after the election because it made people like them seem out of touch to the little people?  Not only that, but what about global warming?

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Carole flew on a private jet to Ibiza?  Is this the same Carole who berated Moaner for buying an expensive dress in an exclusive shop on Madison Avenue the day after the election because it made people like them seem out of touch to the little people?  Not only that, but what about global warming?

But it's Carole, she can do no wrong 

• Love 3