Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

McTrashertons is perfect for those two! Now I need to know if Barb and Jace go too. I assume so. Drats. I remember this couple though. Her mom was always having to remind her to take insulin, I believe. She didn't seem too bright but I'll take dim or disaster.  

Edited by FairyDusted
extra letter changes meaning
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Damn! I can't open the page because my laptop hates me. Did they fire Janelle yet?  Hmmm….bacon. Hadn't thought to try that. I just figured she got heavy handed with the paprika. I'll be trying that bacon though!

I edited my post and posted the article. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

Jenelle Evans has yet to speak publicly about MTV’s decision to fire her husband David Eason from Teen Mom 2 after he went on a homophobic Twitter rampage on Monday, but nearly all of the franchise’s other cast members have voiced their opinions on MTV taking action over what happened. (Several ‘Teen Mom 2’ and Teen Mom OG cast members spoke out right after the tweets were posted, pleading with MTV to fire David for the offense.)

As The Ashley told you on Thursday, the show’s higher-ups tried to give David plenty of chances to apologize, but when he refused, the network issued a statement announcing that he was getting the boot. (As of press time, Jenelle has yet to be fired from ‘Teen Mom 2.’)

On Tuesday, Nathan Griffith, one of Jenelle other baby-daddies, posted a message to his Twitter followers, seemingly in response to David’s hate-filled rant.

“I have my own beliefs and my own opinions but to segregated, belittle and to hate someone based on their opinions, lifestyle, region, race, and/or sexual orientation is wrong,” Nathan tweeted. “PERIOD! It’s 2018! As long as it doesn’t affect your life, then let it go. #lovemorehateless”

Right before MTV announced David’s termination on Tuesday, Jeremy Calvert of ‘Teen Mom 2’ took to Instagram Live to vent about David’s hateful words The ex-husband of Leah Messer felt so strongly about the incident that he even threatened that he and daughter Addie would no longer film if MTV didn’t step in and handle the situation. As for Jenelle’s apology on David’s behalf (in which Jenelle attempted to explain away David’s rant by stating that David didn’t know how to use Twitter), Jeremy said he wasn’t buying it.

“[Jenelle’s] apology is cracking me up … you can’t sit there and say you didn’t know what was going to happen when you tweeted that stuff about the gay community,” Jeremy said. “You say you don’t know how to use Twitter but, god**** it, you use it an awful lot for not knowing how to use it.”

“If I were them I’d be scared to leave my f**king house or even show my face in public right now,” he added.

He urged Nathan to fight for more custody of Kaiser, the son he shares with Jenelle.

“If Nathan don’t try to get his kid, I don’t know what to tell that dude,” Jeremy said. “I would have already been in court … even if I had to empty my savings account out, I’d go broke.”

Jeremy confirmed what The Ashley’s sources were telling her about members of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ production team and crew not wanting to venture onto “The Land” to film Jenelle following this incident.

“I know a lot of people in production who won’t go out to Jenelle’s house and put a camera in her face anymore,” Jeremy said. “I’ve had enough of MTV putting up with these two idiots.”

Jeremy—who is one of the only ‘Teen Mom’ franchise dads who has a job outside of MTV—also mocked David’s unemployment status.

[David’s] a** is in hot water, might lose that MTV money, might have to get a f**king job—uh oh,” Jeremy said.

Following the announcement from MTV that they were cutting ties with David, Kail Lowry said she was happy with the network’s decision. (Kail came out as bi-sexual years ago and was recently in a relationship with another woman.)

“Glad MTV finally did what was necessary,” she told Us Weekly.

Kail’s ex-husband, Javi Marroquin, also responded to the news.

“Honestly, with how society is these days, you never know the extremity a person will go to,” he told Blasting News. “I’m glad MTV handled it.”

Javi added that his best friend is a lesbian and he wouldn’t support anyone who made comments like those made by David.

“ … Me and [David] were never friends so his opinion kinda doesn’t matter to me honestly,” Javi added. “There’s plenty of people out there that feel the same way he does. I just don’t associate myself with people with those beliefs.”

Farrah Abraham, who was fired from the franchise last year and is currently suing the franchise’s production team also spoke up. Despite her strained relationship with MTV, she commended the network’s decision to fire David, calling the move “a responsible employer choice.”

Farrah elaborated her thoughts in typical “Farrah Speak” fashion.

“I hope David takes this as a learning experience to understand what the LGBT community is trying to improve,” she told US Weekly. “I hope he agrees, as if he has friends who should hopefully educate him, as some people die hearing those words and certain connotations, and it is very hurtful to the LGBT community.”

Farrah’s mother, Debra Danielsen, said she was surprised and horrified to read the hateful messages.

“[I thought] No. 1, totally disgusting and No. 2, I would say a good portion of my support system are LGBT,” she told In Touch Weekly, noting the plight those in the LGBTQ community have suffered in the past and continue to face. “ … I’m just like, ‘How can this be going on?’ Especially when you’re in the entertainment world and you have a platform — I mean, what the hell? We’re all human beings. I just felt that it was a good move on MTV’s part and good for them. They took a stand and I’m glad.”

Debra also told In Touch she believes Jenelle and David’s relationship “seems quite volatile” and that she fears for Jenelle’s well-being, along with her children’s.

“I think he’s got a real anger,” she said. “I would be afraid if I were her.”

Briana DeJesus, a ‘Teen Mom 2’ newcomer and Jenelle’s only ally in the show’s cast, released a statement through Blasting News about David.

“It’s a sensitive topic … I am Jenelle’s friend and I am here to support her by any means necessary,” Briana said. “I think it’s unfortunate that it had to come down to this but people make mistakes and we can only learn from them. Love is love at the end of the day. Doesn’t matter what preference you have or ur skin color. We should all be treated equally.”

Briana went on to wish David the best and said that the situation has opened her eyes to the impact the ‘Teen Mom’ cast has.

“I think being on ‘Teen Mom’ we really have to take advantage of this opportunity to be heard in a good way of course,” she said.

Later in the week, Briana and Jenelle proved that they were still allies by appearing on Instagram Live together, but they did not discuss the David situation.

On Wednesday, Leah Messer told People she was disgusted by David’s comments and supported MTV’s decision to fire him, 100 percent.

“This ignorance cannot be tolerated and I refuse to be associated with hatred of any kind,” she added. “I stand in solidarity with my friends and family in the LGBTQ community and applaud MTV for their quick and decisive action.”

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Fascinating. Much more articulate than UBT (like that’s difficult) about his beliefs.

Read the second half. It’s hysterical. 

I thought it was a goof except he seems so earnest in the first half? Have I been had?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

The Ashley had left in some comments that they aren’t really “refusing” to film with Jenelle.  They just weren’t filming when David was fired nor were They scheduled the day after.  

Found it: 

DDD9DA4F-F245-4275-A9FE-AE94CAF948F4.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10

Jenelle is such an idiot!  Go stand by that doof.  Be a team.  You both lose your income.  Then the laaaand, toys, cars, etc.  Then Kaiser (which would be a good thing for him).  Then either the baby or your life.  Damn dumbass.  

And Barb is just a phone call away and everyone knows she would most definitely step in and help.  Again.  

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks @Druzy for opening the links for me. I think my laptop had a stroke too! 

lol 

My phone has a hard time opening up as well. I was in the doctor's waiting room as the thing tried to load and it took forrrrrrrrreverrrrrr! I had to wait to come home and read it on my computer. 

Thanks @druzy so very much!

• Love 5

Bwahahaha

Neck pain? Better than having a giant oar up your ass. Be thankful. lol 

So, Mackenzie M. might be Jenelle's replacement? I am down for that. Seriously, I don't really care for Mack M., but if it means J&D are off this show, I won't complain. I will just snark the hell out of her. :-) 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Damn even her deviled eggs look like crap! WTF? Pretty hard to ruin those.

She didn't use Gary's eggs. 

They do look crappy. 

8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you! I'm mixing up the Agencies. Then again, I don't have to worry about getting busted by any!  I'll take any agency that will come at him suited up in amour with guns bigger than his. While the kids are away of course.

It will be like David Koresh all over again. 

As long as kids aren't around, go for it!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Honestly, I’m very scared for the kids, and maybe even Janelle, if she is fired from the series.  He is a very unstable and violent man. Janelle is a throw a glass in someone’s face type of fighter but David is a monster.

• Love 14

Jenelle’s Boyfriend Homophobic Snapchat Post!

This is from Real Mr. Housewife. Article dated 9/12/16

Jenelle’s Boyfriend Homophobic Snapchat Post!

Homophobic Post?

For a while now, Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans has been dating beau David Eason, who she is expecting a new baby girl with (read about that here). This past weekend, Evans and Eason were in New York City and, while there, rode on the subway. While it is common to sometimes see all types of people on the NYC subway- including people performing- Eason snap chatted a photo from the subway with a rather homophobic verbiage on top. What do we mean?

Over the weekend, Eason posted the following picture:

What’s particularly interesting is the caption where Eason put “Gay strippers are gay.”

This bothers us for a few reasons, including:

What is the point of the caption?

It’s clear the man is not a stripper.

The connotation of “gay” could be taken offensively.

E.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

He should get together with that Dilliard /Duggar asshole. They share the same hate.

You have to give them credit though, because they stand up for their BELIEFS y'all! Good on them for not backing down from being hateful, bigoted pieces of shit. Mad respect yo. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

If UBT lived next door to me, I'd be blasting Diana Ross' song, "I'm Coming Out" every night and have my kids' rainbow flag flying high. 

I'd be playing Welcome to my Nightmare and flying the colors for my two nieces . AND I'd be on my land on a tractor at 4:30 AM cuz I think thats their bedtime  

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

You have to give them credit though, because they stand up for their BELIEFS y'all! Good on them for not backing down from being hateful, bigoted pieces of shit. Mad respect yo. 

Mad respect, definitely. 

4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I'd be playing Welcome to my Nightmare and flying the colors for my two nieces . AND I'd be on my land on a tractor at 4:30 AM cuz I think thats their bedtime  

I'd be throwing ham on their property just like Sharon Osbourne in The Osbournes. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Briana will have to explain to me where “love is love” comes into this equation (assuming I read it right).

Bitch - sit down and STFU.

And unlike UBT - I actually feel semi-bad for saying that (not really).

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

We had better watch out for the uppercut! At least we would feed the kids that wondered over.

And Pumpkin, who would emerge from the trees emaciated, but alive all "I didn't die...I escaped. I figured there'd have to be something I could live off of while enjoying some peace & quiet, but sod only goes so far...". 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Those assholes couldn't afford to live anywhere near me. And I like that. Let them stay in their $100 mobile palace out on moneyhole road.

It's expensive as hell here in San Francisco but I'd love them to come here and live in the Tenderloin, Hunters Point or any bad section across the bridge in Oakland.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Maharincess said:

It's expensive as hell here in San Francisco but I'd love them to come here and live in the Tenderloin, Hunters Point or any bad section across the bridge in Oakland.

lol...we lived in the TL until recently (O'Farrell). It gentrified before our eyes.

But yeah, put that dude on on Mason and Jones. Let him wander for a bit...fucking turnip truck mother fucker.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

lol...we lived in the TL until recently (O'Farrell). It gentrified before our eyes.

But yeah, put that dude on on Mason and Jones. Let him wander for a bit...fucking turnip truck mother fucker.

"Fucking turnip truck mother fucker.' BWAH!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I am BEYOND disgusted. Did she learn it at home? Barb doesn't seem that way at all. 

I bet UBT is so proud.

I personally don't think she felt like that before David or perhaps Nathan. I just don't see Barb having that in her mouth.

• Love 13
On 2/23/2018 at 8:46 AM, Mkay said:

That was so awkward.   

Yes, and I don’t see how anyone could think Briana is attractive. Yuck.

19 hours ago, druzy said:

The land is NOT paid for. He's a lying fool!

I'm attaching the first 2 pages of the mortgage.

deedeason-01.jpg

deedeason-02.jpg

Lol! 

17 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Bring it on. Mackenzie McKee was a dope, and her boyfriend/now husband was practically catatonic, but anything is better than the McTrashertons. 

Mackenzie’s mom is dying from lung cancer and only has months to live. I...don’t want to see that play out on TM. That’s not what I come here for. And they’re so close, it’s going to destroy Mackenzie when she passes. Ugh.

12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

If UBT lived next door to me, I'd be blasting Diana Ross' song, "I'm Coming Out" every night and have my kids' rainbow flag flying high. 

Hahaha!!!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I am BEYOND disgusted. Did she learn it at home? Barb doesn't seem that way at all. 

I bet UBT is so proud.

She likely learned it from her dad. 

Jenelle was calling Keefah the N word in her texts a few years ago.http://starcasm.net/archives/269921

Jenelle also wished that Nathan's brother had died during his time in the service. https://alltheteenmomsnews.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/shocking-video-jenelle-evans-tells-nathans-brother-she-wishes-he-died-overseas/

I think it is time to slam MTV & Viacom on Twitter and let their sponsors know. I actually did tweet to MTV back when she used the N word and when she wished Nathan's brother had died, but at that time, I didn't know about tweeting sponsors and such. 

@guilfoyleatpp Yeah, I don't think David & Jenelle could afford living next door to me either. Southern California is a pretty damn pricey place to live especially here on the coast. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I have a couple places in mind that are near my neck of the woods that they can move to. 

1. Pomona (ghetto af - theyd be shot 2 days after moving in)

2. Anywhere in san bernardino (white trash) theyd fit right in..

3. Skid row (for obvious reasons lol)

4. West hollywood (only cause my beautiful gays would irritate the shit out of david!) 

• Love 9

"Rest is everything..." Bitch, you do NOTHING!  You wouldn't know a wise word if it hit you in the head. 

24 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

I have a couple places in mind that are near my neck of the woods that they can move to. 

1. Pomona (ghetto af - theyd be shot 2 days after moving in)

2. Anywhere in san bernardino (white trash) theyd fit right in..

3. Skid row (for obvious reasons lol)

4. West hollywood (only cause my beautiful gays would irritate the shit out of david!) 

Nooooo not skid row. Those poor people are suffering enough. 

They couldn't afford the WeHo area.

How about Lancaster?

Better yet, they can roll their trailer home on the edge of the Salton Sea. For those not familiar with the Salton Sea, Google it. Google images as well. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Bring it on. Mackenzie McKee was a dope, and her boyfriend/now husband was practically catatonic, but anything is better than the McTrashertons. 

I think they would be fun to snark on without feeling incredibly dirty, as I do after watching Chinelle's and UBT's scenes. 

14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Honestly, I’m very scared for the kids, and maybe even Janelle, if she is fired from the series.  He is a very unstable and violent man. Janelle is a throw a glass in someone’s face type of fighter but David is a monster.

I am too! This is like a lesser of two evils quandary. I really want those two to stop profiting from their shitty lives. but....but...I worry so much about those kids. I feel like what we see is actually a "controlled" David and Jenelle, for the sake of the cameras. When the cameras are gone, I imagine it's much worse. And if they're losing money and pissed off.....I can only imagine the tempers flaring around there. That doesn't mean I want MTV to keep them. I just hope and pray the grandmas involved can get those babies. Something. 

1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I personally don't think she felt like that before David or perhaps Nathan. I just don't see Barb having that in her mouth.

Yup. Jenelle adopts the personalities of her mates. Their likes and interests. Every time. 

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

"Rest is everything..." Bitch, you do NOTHING!  You wouldn't know a wise word if it hit you in the head. 

Nooooo not skid row. Those poor people are suffering enough. 

They couldn't afford the WeHo area.

How about Lancaster?

Better yet, they can roll their trailer home on the edge of the Salton Sea. For those not familiar with the Salton Sea, Google it. Google images as well. 

Omg yesss!! I forgot about lancaster and the salton sea!! Lmao! Youre right, those poor skid row people have enough to deal with! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

She likely learned it from her dad. 

Jenelle was calling Keefah the N word in her texts a few years ago.http://starcasm.net/archives/269921

Jenelle also wished that Nathan's brother had died during his time in the service. https://alltheteenmomsnews.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/shocking-video-jenelle-evans-tells-nathans-brother-she-wishes-he-died-overseas/

I think it is time to slam MTV & Viacom on Twitter and let their sponsors know. I actually did tweet to MTV back when she used the N word and when she wished Nathan's brother had died, but at that time, I didn't know about tweeting sponsors and such. 

@guilfoyleatpp Yeah, I don't think David & Jenelle could afford living next door to me either. Southern California is a pretty damn pricey place to live especially here on the coast. 

Wow- I'm still reading the texts about the nightmare proposal trip.  It sounded like their guest were being held captive. 

• Love 2