Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

The good news today:  No Billy, no Dummer, no Stabby, no Hevon.

Jack is at the GCAC bar and Mikey arrives to hand him a subpoena.  They argue.  Jack is pissed that Mikey is working for Newman.  He says he needs a job, who is going to hire a disbarred lawyer?  But Jack says why work for the enemy.  Jack says Mikey was on board with Phyllis’ plan, and now he wants retaliation.   Mikey says he is trying to right a wrong, Billy and Phyllis were unscrupulous.  More arguing and Jack storms out.

Chelz and Lauren have a rather useless convo about Chelz and Adam, being a part of the Newmans blah blah.

Drinki, Vic and Dick are at Newman and Drinki is fretting her head off about poor Prick.  She leaves to go get a massage (wink wink).  Vic tells Dick that the situation with Prick is worse than he knows.  She relates what Adam told her about Prick wanting Adam to avenge his death.  Jack arrives and tells them that he wants to talk again about working out a deal.  They rehash everything.  Passkey, Phyllis, Billy.  Vic says that is not what this is about.  He wonders whether she is becoming more like Pricktor and reminds her where he ended up because of those traits. She tells him to leave.  He does and Dick follows and tells Jack not to come down so hard on Vic.  Jack says this lawsuit is good for no one, especially Abby and Dummer, and Dick agrees but says, don’t pick on my sister, and Jack says, you need to intervene before she turns into Prick.

Sage shows up at Adam’s place and they talk about the whole NO BABY situation, and Sage says Adam just is so easy to talk to about this stuff.  FORESHADOWING.

Sharon, Dylan and Sully are at their house, and Dylan says he is going to have a meeting and take Sully along.  He wants Sharon to rest, and he figures she is avoiding sleeping cause of her dreams.  He thanks her for giving him Sully, the greatest gift she could ever give him.  FORESHADOWING.

Lauren and Mikey are at the bar, and Mikey is feeling sorry for himself because of his fight with Jack.  She tells Mikey he is now on the opposite side, watching his friends fall deeper and deeper, not to mention his brother.  More of this and then they do that icky flirting thing they do.  I barely paid attention so this may not be quite accurate.

Drinki arrives at the club and instead of going up to the bar and ordering a drink like any self respecting socialite alkie,  SHE DRINKS A LEFTOVER GLASS OF SCOTCH LEFT ON SOMEONE’S TABLE!  WTF!!!  Drinki could walk right up to the bar and order Grey Goose in a crystal rock glass but she’s drinking some unknown person’s dregs?!  Blech.  Money is wasted on the Newmans.  The Baldwins try to talk to Drinki but she is all verklempt and runs/staggers out of the GCAC.

Sharon and Dylan show up at Crimson Lights, for Dylan’s meeting with Adam. Adam holds Sully, says he is a beautiful boy, jokes around a bit; then he thanks Sharon for being so nice to Sage.  Sharon says:  I’ve been where she is.  Okay, I guess we could think that meant when she lost the baby with Dick years ago, but it could also mean when FAITH SUPPOSEDLY DIED.  But Adam didn’t skip a beat, so I guess not.  Then Dylan and Adam discuss Prick’s plight, and Adam tells him about Ian Ward and how Adam is supposed to avenge his death.  Adam needs Dylan’s help because he knows if someone hurts his daddy, he will do something and it will ruin his own life. Huh?  Dylan says it is weird how honest Adam is being with Dylan, and let me tell you this whole convo was weird.  FORESHADOWING.  But Adam needs Dylan’s help and Dylan says he is on it!  Sharon is not happy that Dylan is getting involved with the Newmans.

In prison, where the only two prisoners are Ian and Prick, Ian is telling Prick he needs to eat to get his strength and Prick tells him he is strong, and grabs him.  Later the Warden drops by and tells Prick he can help protect him if he provides information about what happened, and Prick says, he has nothing to say, haveanicedayyougotthat.  Later back in his open door cell, Ian drops by to visit Prick, at his request.  Ian says he could bring in cocktails, etc.  Prick says it is not a social call.  Prick asks him about the Warden.  He says the Warden does care about the inmates.  Prick says that’s all he needs for now, kindly find your own cell if you have one.  Ian says Prick wants to get back to his family, but Prick says his family is dead to him.  Ian says he envies Prick his family, and he sees that he still loves them.  Ian says he has no one waiting when he gets out, but he is going to get out.

Chelz and Sage are the GCAC discussing designs and fabric samples and Drinki rushes over to Sage to offer her condolences on the NO BABY and because she is drunk from 1 oz of somebody’s else’s Scotch (ew!) she goes on and on and says she wants to do something and how about if she gets Sage another BABY, cause she has the money and she can do that.  Sage flips out and says a BABY is not an accessory and runs out while everyone looks on.

Sharon is back at home and Sage shows up to visit Sully.  She is going to suck the BABY out of that BABY again.

Dick tries to reason with Vic.  Vic says why should we care about Dummer and Abby, when they didn’t care about Johnny and Katie and blah blah.  That was some kind of weird logic, she has gone BSC.  She says they need to look out for dad, to protect him and the company.  Dick says he doesn’t trust Adam and Vic needs to keep her guard up.

Adam at home tells Chelz that he has asked Dylan for help and she is happy that he has brought in the police.  But she is skeptical and he reassures her again, and wow, when have we heard this convo before?

Dick shows up at Sharon’s house.  Sage is devouring Sully and has big smile on her face. 

Drinki is in hospital.  She was hit by a car.  Jack is with her.  She needs him to keep her secret.  BTW, she is still drunk from that one sketchy Scotch.

Dylan is talking to the Warden who says he is going to crack down on his guards.

Prick is dreaming of him and Drinki at their new house; the light in his cell goes off and a scary cartoon character voice from actually outside the cell (with a closed door) says: you are a dead man Newman, hehheheheh.

Previews:  Leslie(!) to Billy: Do you swear to tell the truth? He swears, and Vic looks on with disgust.  Drinki to Jack:  I am asking you for help, and he says no, you are asking me to lie to cover your mistakes; Prick to Ian, so you have a plan to get out of here, and Ian says, you are paying attention now.

• Love 14
(edited)

Thanks for making this shit funny, Bannana.

Nikki and that leftover scotch. ew. Seriously, show?

And MTS can only do a sloppy drunk; she has no other speeds. It only works if they are going for humour - or not going for humour and it's funny anyways -- remember when she passed out in Neil's arms and he proceeded to give her CPR on a well-cushioned sofa? Oh god that was some serious UCG.

But pathos and drunk Nikki? Um, please no. 

The OOC writing continues. Michael, Victor Newman's longtime consigliere, is concerned about unscrupulous behaviour. RME.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8
(edited)

Mikey says he is trying to right a wrong, Billy and Phyllis were unscrupulous.

But...

Dick tries to reason with Vic.  Vic says why should we care about Dummer and Abby, when they didn’t care about Johnny and Katie and blah blah.  

What is she talking about? Shut the fuck up you freak.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 9

I get and accept that PassKey is legally Newman's but seriously Victoria? Your father KIDNAPPED JACK AND HAD HIIM TORTURED. HE REPLACED HIM WITH A CRIMINAL WHO RAPED PHYLLIS FOR MONTHS AND FUCKED OVER JABOT and you unwittingly helped him with the last part.

And then he made Jabot pay $500-million because he essentially blackmailed Jack (for keeping silent about Marco for Phyllis's sake).

You can't fucking give them this ONE PROGRAM? You can't even share it?

And you're blathering about your kids????

My god I hate everyone on this show.

• Love 15

I get and accept that PassKey is legally Newman's but seriously Victoria? Your father KIDNAPPED JACK AND HAD HIIM TORTURED. HE REPLACED HIM WITH A CRIMINAL WHO RAPED PHYLLIS FOR MONTHS AND FUCKED OVER JABOT and you unwittingly helped him with the last part.

And then he made Jabot pay $500-million because he essentially blackmailed Jack (for keeping silent about Marco for Phyllis's sake).

Exactly, Nick keeps whining about Adam will want Newman. I want Adam to take over and then he & Jack could compromise together. Nick & Vicki could go run the Underground that has disappeared.

• Love 8

What is she talking about? Shut the fuck up you freak.

I was confused too but then I watched. Nick was saying how bad Summer and Abby were being caught in the middle and Victoria needed to think of the ramifications. She reminded Nick that Summer is also Phyllis kid and that Johnny and Katie also are Billy but that didn't seem to cross their mind when they went after Newman, so why should they give a shit? It is flawed logic but she has a point. And based on Phyllis in the promo telling Summer to perjure herself, she has a point.

Yeah it is dumb. A few weeks ago Victoria told Billy that fair was fair when Natalie went to Jabot. She pissed and wants to stick it to Billy. That is clear. Jabot needs this. I do think she was willing to compromise but Billy being Billy pissed her off and now she just out for war. It helps no one and all the egos right now will screw them all over.

• Love 7

Thanks for the recaps, Banana. I'm a few episodes behind so it's much appreciated :)

I guess they're trying to show how Nikki is hitting rock bottom by drinking someone's leftover alcohol? Or that without Victor, Nikki is really close to becoming a bag lady like his vision indicated. Next stop, dumpster diving!

Seriously Nikki, you're rich. You could buy a million bottles of booze. Dear Lord, have some self-respect.

• Love 10
Adam holds Sully, says he is a beautiful boy, jokes around a bit; then he thanks Sharon for being so nice to Sage.

didn't watch but i'm curious, did adam look like he was getting the "feelz" while holding sullyCAN?  like heb does?

• Love 1

I was confused too but then I watched. Nick was saying how bad Summer and Abby were being caught in the middle and Victoria needed to think of the ramifications. She reminded Nick that Summer is also Phyllis kid and that Johnny and Katie also are Billy but that didn't seem to cross their mind when they went after Newman, so why should they give a shit? It is flawed logic but she has a point. And based on Phyllis in the promo telling Summer to perjure herself, she has a point.

Yeah it is dumb. A few weeks ago Victoria told Billy that fair was fair when Natalie went to Jabot. She pissed and wants to stick it to Billy. That is clear. Jabot needs this. I do think she was willing to compromise but Billy being Billy pissed her off and now she just out for war. It helps no one and all the egos right now will screw them all over.

Right. While it's true that Billy and Phyllis didn't give their children a thought, I think the point is Victoria should aim to be better than they are. But Victoria is being written to be as stubborn as Billy. Basically PassKey and its ownership has become a lover's spat between Villy. That's why Billy suddenly (and ludicrously) has been given full authority at Jabot. 

However it's confirming what many of us have been saying, this whole Philly hookup is about Jack and what it will do to him. He's the only one being sane, reasonable and decent. And he will be completely crushed. Victoria is pushing back and so she won't be "cheated on." She'll be rightly disgusted. But she's jumped into the fray and helping to make things worse.

• Love 3

banana quote

1.  you are a dead man Newman, hehheheheh.

2.  sketchy Scotch..

3.  She was hit by a car.

1.  This has been on my wish list so long its cobwebs have cobwebs.

2.  From Wodka to SketchyScotch - oh, how the mighty have fallen.

3.  Let me guess-in front of Rexx Rugs?

• Love 6

B&B had a scene a couple of weeks back where Katie threw a glass of whiskey/scotch/whatever on the floor and then couldn't stop herself from taking a big swig from the broken glass.  I've got to imagine Nikki snagging somebody's leftover booze is/was a nod of some sort to that, if in a "rock bottom" sort of way, but damn--I'd expect that from Neil, God forbid, but not Nikki.  And since it does play into Victor's damnable "the road less traveled" thing...augh.

• Love 3

I'm finally caught up and I don't understand what find of jail Victor is in.

The cell door is always unlocked, inmates and come and go as they please, and there is nary a guard in sight.

WTF?

No.

Seriously.

WTF?

• Love 3

B&B had a scene a couple of weeks back where Katie threw a glass of whiskey/scotch/whatever on the floor and then couldn't stop herself from taking a big swig from the broken glass. I've got to imagine Nikki snagging somebody's leftover booze is/was a nod of some sort to that, if in a "rock bottom" sort of way, but damn--I'd expect that from Neil, God forbid, but not Nikki. And since it does play into Victor's damnable "the road less traveled" thing...augh.

God. Yes. The Victor fantasy. Lol. But I actually think Nikki drinking is some stupid plot point - because everything is. I just haven't figured out what it is yet.

Because otherwise I don't get why she's drinking. It's not even interesting. They gave her that Angel standalone episode only a few months ago. Seriously lame.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 5

I'm finally caught up and I don't understand what find of jail Victor is in.

The cell door is always unlocked, inmates and come and go as they please, and there is nary a guard in sight.

WTF?

No.

Seriously.

WTF?

The prison is not a maximum security prison and cells would not be locked during the day. It's not clear if it was night, when Victor got stabbed, but if it was night, the cell doors are locked. Reference: The Shawshank Redemption

• Love 4

Phyllis tells Victoria she doesn't deserve Billy.

Billy tells Jack that he doesn't deserve Phyllis.

You entertained yet?

Billy and Phyllis....who just made out a week ago...have the balls to speak about who does or doesn't deserve someone? Run, Jack, run!

• Love 7

I wish Jack had punched Billy in the face and then gone to the deposition to tell Vikki her mother got hit by a car. It's the truth. Let Vikki figure out she was hammered and fell into the road.

The fact that Jack hasn't clobbered Billy is amazing. Billy is smug as all shit. Walks around with a stick up his ass. It's nauseating.

• Love 7

Billy and Phyllis....who just made out a week ago...have the balls to speak about who does or doesn't deserve someone? Run, Jack, run!

Yeah, what the fuck are the writers after here? These two are loathsome assholes and they haven't even fucked yet. 

Billy and Phyllis have crippled Jabot. They berated and browbeat Jack into taking on this PassKey shit after he trusted them with power at Jabot and now they are asking EVERYONE to perjure themselves because they committed fraud and felonies to acquire it (which puts Jabot in a vulnerable position which NO ONE has even talked about) AND they MADE OUT. But they are looking down their noses at JACK??/

WTF?

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

Yeah, what the fuck are the writers after here? These two are loathsome assholes and they haven't even fucked yet.

Billy and Phyllis have crippled Jabot. They berated and browbeat Jack into taking on this PassKey shit after he trusted them with power at Jabot and now they are asking EVERYONE to perjure themselves because they committed fraud and felonies to acquire it (which puts Jabot in a vulnerable position which NO ONE has even talked about) AND they MADE OUT. But they are looking down their noses at JACK??/

WTF?

Everyday I'm torn as to the writers' intention. Is the audience supposed to feel sorry for Philly and want them to hook up? Or are we supposed to see Billy as manipulative and intentional in his pursuit for Phyllis to get back at Jack? Because all I see is the latter. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

Everyday I'm torn as to the writers' intention. Is the audience supposed to feel sorry for Philly and want them to hook up? Or are we supposed to see Billy as manipulative and intentional in his pursuit for Phyllis to get back at Jack? Because all I see is the latter.

Yeah. Phyllis will be gushing all over Jack tomorrow if we continue the established pattern.

It doesn't even make sense. Why would Billy sympathize with Phyllis and see his brother as failing to protect this viper? Who are these people?

• Love 4

I agree. Victoria doesn't deserve Billy's bullshit. He is a fuck up and does nothing good. I don't see what she even sees in his ass. Phyllis now obsessed with him and has never had to deal with his nonsense ever. Girl bye.

• Love 2

It’s deposition day.  Yippee.

Leslie is with Mikey and Vic.  Mikey tries to tell Leslie how to do her job and she shuts him down. Vic announces that she is sitting in on Phyllis and Billy’s deposition.  Just cause.

Meanwhile Jack has not arrived, and Phyllis is trying to reach him and of course Billy rants what could be more important than this.  She says he is just busy.  Billy moans about remembering what it was like when Jack had his back.  He wonders whether Jack thinks that she and Jack are doomed, and all Jack can do is tell the truth in the deposition.  I didn’t really understand this other than it was more of the same, trying to highlight that their relationship is shaky so when he jumps her bones we won’t be surprised.

Mikey tells Billy it is time for his deposition.  Phyllis asks Mikey how it feels, the urge for revenge, and he says, You tell me.  Billy in his deposition is telling how he destroyed Jabot, and in an effort to redeem himself wanted to get a hold of Passkey.  He tells that he was in an accident before he could get the funds.  He said he wanted Passkey for his own security, for Victoria and his children. Victoria has an outburst and accuses him of lying, because when he came out of his coma he said all he wanted was his family blah blah blah, but then he lied to her about Passkey.  Billy looks sheepish.   Shoot me now, I am so sick of this storyline.  This whole Billy deposition was just Victoria’s chance to berate him in front of other people I guess.  She made the entire thing personal.  It was stupid.

The geek squad is at Crimson Lights and learned that their assets have been frozen.  And they are rehashing everything that happened and fretting about their depositions.  Kevin then approaches Dummer and Luca and tells Dummer she should convince Vic to share in the profits.  Dummer says, why would Vic listen to me.  Okay, the next part is puke-worthy.  Kevin says:  Because you're you, Dummer.  She knows you want to do the right thing.  The family sees what happened to Prick and they are all wishing they stood by him the way you did, they are all wishing they trusted their instincts the way you trusted yours.  Get Victoria to see this is a good business decision and a way to avoid future regret.  WTF?  

Swiss Miss says Kevin and Mariah have made 100K on Passkey each and she has made 500K.  But their assets are frozen.  Then they each tell their dreams about what they would do with the money, and Mariah looks jealous of Swiss Miss again, because Kevin is looking at her adoringly.

Jack and Drinki are in her hospital room, and they go back and forth on her drinking, and her wanting him to keep her secret about the drinking and the accident.  She wants his help to get sober.  He says he will keep her secret if she goes to a meeting.  It was apparently a five minute meeting because moments later they are in Drinki’s room at the GCAC.  He cleans out the min-bar and leaves her there.

Over at the prison, Ian is allowed to roam freely, but Prick is locked in his cell.  They spar back and forth, and Ian says he is the most resourceful of men, and Prick better learn how to do the same, sooner rather than deader.  Hah!  Prick points out that Ian has tried to escape before, and Ian says he knows better now.  The Warden shows up and is surprised to see Ian wandering around free after lights out. He sends him back to his cell, and then tells Prick that he has news about the attack on him.  The Warden says it was a guard who attacked him, and he has been removed and charged.  Prick seems to be in distress and sits down and looks at the blood that is seeping through his shirt.

Dummer and Luca show up for the deposition and Dummer tells her mom that she wants to convince Vic to drop the lawsuit, but Phyllis tells her that Vic is on a personal mission against Billy, and she needs her to support Phyllis and that she should lie in her deposition.  Dummer ignores her mother, and does appeal to Vic, to no avail (at least it seems so, they never showed her say no).  So I guess Dummer isn't the second coming of pure good and truthiness.  Also throughout this ep Luca keeps saying things like People listen to Dummer, and Dummer always does the right thing, and Dummer is so strong.  I guess he really wants to get hitched.

Phyllis asks Billy how it went, and he is feeling sorry for himself and Phyllis hugs him.  She tells Billy that Dummer is not going to lie.  He says the geek squad won't crack.  Billy wants Phyllis to convince Dummer to lie.

Phyllis does her deposition.  She says that Prick blackmailed Jack into handing over 500 million dollars because Phyllis was not prepared to have the truth about Marco become public. And Passkey was their way to recoup some of those losses.  She says Prick fired Natalie and Jabot hired her, that doesn't make them criminals it make Prick an idiot.  Vic tells her to watch it.  She then goes off on Victoria, and says that because Vic helped get Prick convicted she is now trying to get back in his good graces.  Vic says she wants to speak to Phyllis alone, but Mikey doesn’t leave and Phyllis tells him rather harshly that that means he’s been dismissed and he glares at her as he leaves.

Billy sees Jack at the GCAC, and he has been AWOL because he was with Drinki, so Billy goes off on him, blah blah you should support your wife.  Jack says that Phyllis was not alone she had Billy, her partner in all things revenge.  Jack goes off on Billy for, you know, everything.  Then Billy throws the forged Pricktor diary in his face!  

It feels like mere weeks ago they were all aligned and grateful that Billy survived and now everyone hates everyone else.

Billy calls Jack pious milquetoast (really, that is an insult?); and then they rehash the $2 million he didn’t give Billy.  And then he goes off on him for not supporting Phyllis, and told him he was useless to her.  And Jack storms off.

Jack was definitely on a "truth" telling mission today with Drinki and then with Billy.

Phyllis and Vic argue about Jack and Billy.   This was weird too with Victoria making accusations about Phyllis and her relationship with Jack.  I think Victoria needs a hobby. Maybe she should adopt a couple of kids to keep her occupied.  Oh wait.  She has kids, but this weird obsession is more fun I guess.  Then Phyllis sings Billy's praises to Vic and tells her he is the strongest man she knows, stronger than Prick.  Ew, why make that comparison?  She storms out.

Drinki is asleep at the GCAC and she dreams of Prick showing up at her room.  He tells he broke out of prison because he missed her and he cannot be without her, and other lovey dovey stuff.  There is a knock at the door and Drinki thinks it really is Prick, but it is just room service.

Previews:  Devon to Ash and Hil:  As the man writing the checks, I think it is time that Ash take back her title and her office;  Drinki, seemingly drunk or maybe tired,  to Jack, she’s lying in bed:  I realized something about today, it’s my anniversary, and we cut to Prick sitting in his cell looking sad and wistful.

• Love 11

Which one?

Yes it would be hard to keep track of your anniversary when you have so many.

This entire episode sounds like 10 day old horse shit. 

Honestly, it is difficult to watch and getting tiresome because their conversations are so ridiculous.  It's like everyone is just running around town yelling at each other. The only relief quite frankly has been the geek squad who joke around quite a bit, but everyone else is snarly and unpleasant.  Well and there's Sharon and Dylan but that is just a slow trainwreck coming at us.

• Love 7

I know Joe 2.0 paid those executives to badmouth Bohemian but I completely understand why people would lose confidence in her. This idiot is really in the damn disposition screaming about her personal problems with Billy? Who acts like this?

I don't understand what's going on with Phyllis and Michael. Do they hate each other now?

Even if I accept that Phyllis cares about Billy she wouldn't give a damn about his relationship with that girl and wouldn't spend a second of her time worried about them while she has more important things to deal with. 

• Love 7

Even if I accept that Phyllis cares about Billy she wouldn't give a damn about his relationship with that girl and wouldn't spend a second of her time worried about them while she has more important things to deal with.

Phyllis only gave a shit about Billy because he's Jack's brother. And even then not really. Show has not convinced me she has had ONE reason to change this position.

Villy and their drama bored her. If she cared - which she never did, except to trash BILLY post coma for cheating on Victoria.

Even Victoria deserves better than this asshole. He needs to die. What a piece of shit.

This story is a complete fail.

Bannana is right. Who wants to watch people snarl constantly. Ugh.

• Love 6

It was bad enough when Phyllis said that Billy was the strongest man she knew (WTF?!), I almost threw up when she told Victoria she needed to GET ON HER KNEES AND BE THANKFUL for a man like Billy.

Is this bitch for real? 

Then Billy tells Jack that he is useless to Phyllis and should go back to the island with Kelly.

I can't with this asshole. 

Edited by cmb81
  • Love 13

It was bad enough when Phyllis said that Billy was the strongest man she knew (WTF?!), I almost threw up when she told Victoria she needed to GET ON HER KNEES AND BE THANKFUL for a man like Billy.

Is this bitch for real?

Then Billy tells Jack that he is useless to Phyllis and should go back to the island with Kelly.

Billy is such a POS.

• Love 7

Is this bitch for real?

Billy said that? Jesus.
  • Love 4

Billy said that? Jesus.

Close.  I forgot this, but he said something about Jack should go back to the island.  He didn't say Kelly, but it was still a horrific thing to say and Jack should have punched him.

You know BJ's Billy was kind of an asshole too, but this Billy is just OTT.  I am hoping that they tell us that the tire treads gave him brain damage.

• Love 10

Close. I forgot this, but he said something about Jack should go back to the island. He didn't say Kelly, but it was still a horrific thing to say and Jack should have punched him.

You know BJ's Billy was kind of an asshole too, but this Billy is just OTT. I am hoping that they tell us that the tire treads gave him brain damage.

I don't get it. Isn't Jack supposed to be the asshole here? So we can understand why two people who love him will betray him so badly? Why is Billy heaping such vicious abuse on him after snogging his wife?

I suppose this is why Jack lies under oath? Because Billy guilts him? Jack was the victim here. What the fuck is this?

Victor is now a victim. Summer was the only one wise enough to see this. Phyllis and Billy are inexplicably devoted to each others' lying, cheating, snarling, self-righteous asses. Jack is a hypocritical chump who deserves to have his wife and brother fuck. Am I missing anything?

I can't watch this episode. I'll smash the screen.

• Love 9

I don't get it. Isn't Jack supposed to be the asshole here? So we can understand why two people who love him will betray him so badly? Why is Billy heaping such vicious abuse on him after snogging his wife?

I suppose this is why Jack lies under oath? Because Billy guilts him? Jack was the victim here. What the fuck is this?

Victor is now a victim. Summer was the only one wise enough to see this. Phyllis and Billy are inexplicably devoted to each others' lying, cheating, snarling, self-righteous asses. Jack is a hypocritical chump who deserves to have his wife and brother fuck. Am I missing anything?

I can't watch this episode. I'll smash the screen.

Up is down. War is peace. Jebus, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

• Love 8

Prick is in the prison infirmary, dreaming about his first wedding to Drinki.  Drinki is passed out at her hotel when Jack arrives to find out his cleaning out the mini bar last night did nothing to stop her from drinking.  He asks why and she says she realized that today is her anniversary.  How did he get into her room—does he have a room key?  Creepy.

Abby and Damien are at Crimson Lights, and Ben says he has to go work.  Esther is there too!  Abby is spending the day with Damien, who wants to go to the lab to hang out with Ash and Neville.  But Abby has arranged for Damien to meet Lily’s kid Charlie.  He begrudgingly goes along with it.  Abby tells Lily that Damien really and truly hates her.  Lily and Abby talk about being a mother blah blah and Abby thinks she is a failure.  Meanwhile Damien is picking on Charlie and dares him to pull the fire alarm, which he does.  Lily punishes Charlie. Damien tells Abby that Charlie lied about Damien daring him.  She doesn’t buy it and says he did it, and she wants to know why, and tells him to stop smirking at her.  This is not going well.

Neville and Ash are at the lab with the flowers they didn’t send to each other and they realize it was Abby.  They are pretty cute together.  So they have this awkward conversation, and say that they are colleagues, and more awkwardness.

Devon wants to have a fun day at a Brewers game with Hilary and a day that doesn’t involve her taking over GC.  But she thinks he wants to get her out of the office so Ash can take her office.  Hilary is still bitter about losing the Board seat.  Devon reminds her of everything they have been through together and that they should be happy with things now.  She softens and hugs him.  Go to the game Hil and watch out for those foul balls.   Ash walks in on them; Hil says it is still her office, and Ash says, actually it’s my office and I was loaning it to you because I was dying, but guess what, I am not dying, so things can go back to normal.  Hil tells Devon to tell Ash that Hil is in charge, but he says it is time for Ash to resume her position. 

The doc tells Prick that his stitches opened up and she has sewed him back up.  Oddly, she talks to him about his dream and the woman he was dreaming about. He says she was close to him but never will be again.  The doc is pretty chummy with Prick.  She talks about his family testifying against him and he asks if she researches all her patients.  She starts lecturing him, and tells him if he is looking for enemies he should look in the mirror.  She tells him he put up the bars around him and is the only one who can take them down.  This is one intrusive doctor.

Jack asks Drinki what she was dreaming about, or was it a nightmare, and she says it was her first wedding, and Jack says, like I said.  Drinki says she wants to see Prick.  She says she is drinking because she betrayed Prick.  Jack says she is just looking for excuses to drink.  And that she told the truth about Prick.  Jack doesn’t want her to see Prick.  He wants her to go to a meeting. He tells her this is not about Prick, it’s about her, and she needs to forgive herself.  He says what if she goes to the prison and he refuses to see her, and she says it is their wedding anniversary, and Jack points out it was their first anniversary.  Hah!

Neville confronts Ben at the hospital about flowergate.  He tells Ben that Abby is insecure about possible residual feelings that Ben has for Ash.  Ben says there is no problem, but Neville goes off on him.  But Ben tells him he is a wuss for not making a move on Ash.  He says Ash deserves more than a coward like Neville.  Abby and Damien show up.  Neville leaves.  Abby leaves Damien with Ben.  Damien says that Charlie’s mom was cool, and why isn’t Abby like her.  Ben tries to explain why it is a bad thing to set off an alarm.  Damien says he is sorry and he was just joking and he didn’t think Charlie would do it.  Damien again says that Abby is not like Lily.  Ben says to Damien that there is a great little kid in there and he wants him to show that kid to Abby.   But Damien has those dead eyes when he hugs Ben.  Spooky.

Hil is pissed at Devon.  Ash suggests that they talk in private, but Hil stomps out. Devon says the only reason Ash stepped down was because Hil forced her to, and he says their marriage problems are on them, not on Ash.

More Prick dreaming about the first wedding.  And Drinki separately remembering.  So after all the things Jack said to Drinki, he helps her get permission to see Prick after all.

Prick and the nosy doctor are talking and he wants to know what the doctor is running from, why is she in this prison infirmary.  Drinki arrives at the prison to see Prick.

Devon is with Lily and says that Charlie needs to learn to not let anyone steamroll him.  Lily wants to know what Hil is up to.  Devon says he loves Hil, and he won't quit on her; and Lily says he should tell her, and show her.

Jack is at the GCAC reading an article about the battles between Jabot and Newman, and Hil shows up and tells him to ignore the article and to not read anything.  She says Jack is the most fiercely devoted man she knows.  He realizes that she is not happy about Ash being back at work and she says she is fine and offered to give up her office to Ash.  And she says in the spirit of cooperation she wants him to put her on the foundation Board.  She persuades Jack and he says he will put her on the board, and she is thrilled.

Abby shows up at Ash’s office.  Abby says she was a terrible kid, telling Prick he was her father when she didn’t even know what that meant.  She goes on about her baby being the demon seed.  Abby gives her a pep talk.  Then they talk about flowergate.  Abby wants to know if it worked.  Ash says, yeah, if you wanted to create awkwardness.  She tells Abby that it is just professional between her and Neville, there is no love, no romance.  Neville overhears her.  I am not sure why Ash doesn't want to acknowledge the budding romance between them.

Prick is back in his cell and that Y and R music is playing and he is wistfully remembering his wedding.  Drinki is having the same memory in the prison visitor room.  The guard tells her Prick doesn’t want to see her and she breaks down crying.  Seriously?

Previews:  Leslie is doing the depositions; she asks: what is your involvement with Passkey, Swiss Miss says I created it, Kevin says I knew she had a great idea and Mariah says I wanted to be a part of it.  Dummer to Phyllis:  you kidnapped someone too mom, what makes you think you are any better than gwampa? Vic to Jack:  You are about as trustworthy as my father, at least he doesn’t pretend to be something that he is not.

• Love 10

But Damien has those dead eyes when he hugs Ben.  Spooky.

Dummer to Phyllis:  you kidnapped someone too mom, what makes you think you are any better than gwampa? Vic to Jack:  You are about as trustworthy as my father, at least he doesn’t pretend to be something that he is not.

Shoot that kid in the head.

Dummer is a joke.

Is Bohemian serious? Shoot her in the head. 

• Love 8

What the hell? Why is EVERYONE on Jack's ass?

Let me guess. Jack will perjure himself and Victoria will declare war again?

I'm sure Jack does lie under oath. I think that's what Billy's obscene attack in yesterday's CDN was about. To guilt Jack into lying. This PassKey nightmare will never end.

Dummer to Phyllis:  you kidnapped someone too mom, what makes you think you are any better than gwampa?

um....

Why is Jack helping Nikki as she slobbers over Victor? 

• Love 6

What is this I don't even...

Nikki should be drinking to blot out the agonizing knowledge that she wasted precious decades of her life on a soulless prune dick and has nothing to show for it but a baboon boy and a bohemian sister wife.

Devon has become a voice of reason. I'll be positive and say it's nice to see someone become less annoying.

Now if you'll excuse me, my dog has to take a Passkey.

• Love 15

My thoughts exactly! Nikki is snivelling about VicTurd and one of his victims is right in front of her ! What a self absorbed bitch!! Jack should just leave her to blubber in her bottle. Fuck!

Bartender, make that a double of whatever she's having, if you will! And please ignore the room-service calls from Mrs Newman while you're at it.

Normally, I sorta have a soft spot for Nikki, especially when she's had a few. This has everything to do with the actress and nothing to do with the vomitorious Victor-and-Nikki Eternal Love. But over the past few days, that soft spot calloused over like a Labrador's elbow.

Do they have a Swerve software or app in the writers' room, or something? Or do they just stick with a Magic 8 Ball? Whatever they're doing with Nikki, among all the other character-swerves they're dishing up, is truly gag-making. A sip of spit-Scotch, a bandage on the forehead, and Nikki is post-koolaid.

Then, she goes all Lana Turner in the Midnight Lace anniversary get-up, and it's off to the Sadness of Victor's Refusal. What the hell?

Nikki, and writers...things did not go so well for Ms Turner, a woman who also had a misplaced fondness for powerful guys...

• Love 9