Type keyword(s) to search

S24: Natalie & Nadiya

• Start Topic

I actually kind of liked them their first go at the race, but they got even more shrieky for All-Stars. Doesn't change how bad I felt that they missed out on Sri Lanka, for their sakes but also because it's always fun to see a team have a huge advantage like that.

• Love 1

Twinnies are on the cast of the upcoming rendition of Survivor:  Blood vs. Water!  I'll be rooting for them over former MLBer John Rocker, I'll say that much!

Good lord - Just read this on TVLine and as soon as I saw the names I wanted to scream.  Their bickering and screaming was bad enough when they were running through cities, if they haven't toned it down and tried to figure out how they should act to win Survivor I can't imagine watching them or how any of their tribe managed to tolerate them for three minutes when they're all confined to one camp and beach.  Only plus is if it's a team show it's likely they'll be split into separate tribes, maybe being apart will make them more tolerable.  Seems like there's a very large pool of former reality show contestents they could have chosen from before they picked the "twinnies" (a word I really never wanted hear again).

Edited by sigmaforce86
  • Love 1

Just saw this, it's funny. I don't watch Survivor anymore but I can't imagine either one of them making it far. I don't think they'll scream if they're not together but they are not good at hiding their emotions.

Survivor relies on teamwork with lots of people.   You have to get people to like you (or at least actively not hate you).    On Amazing Race you pretty much have to run your own race and complete the tasks yourself (cough, country girls, cough).   So it doesn't matter if everyone hates you (cough Brenchel cough) as long you race well.   Which these girls did not.   BUt they also grate on people's last nerves with the shrieking and the unwillingness to take responsibility for their own decisions.   I can see that getting real old real fast on Survivor.   Like by the first tribal council.

• Love 1

Already planning to DVR Survivor so I can fast forward through any of their appearances.  Are they annoying?  OH YES.  But when they picked up the money belonging to another team on TAR and pocketed it, I was done with them.  I don't care if it's a game . . . thou shalt not steal!

• Love 2

The new Survivor is season two of "Blood vs. Water", so each participant will have a loved one on the other team, so the Twinnies will be split up.  Though they'll probably shriek at each other whenever the two teams come together.

Though they'll probably shriek at each other whenever the two teams come together.

And that may be what proves to be their demise.

Cause otherwise they're strong, tough and go-getters - as long as they don't bicker.

I had MTV on when a commercial for one of their reality shows came on & I happened to look up & saw a familiar face. Yep, it's Natalie! Scroll down to the bottom https://www.mtv.com/news/3171558/the-challenge-double-agents-cast/. I don't see Nadiya anywhere though, I wonder if she didn't make the cut, or she just didn't want to do it. I also wonder if they have any kind of careers besides being on reality shows. Just think, the poor MTV contestants will never have the pleasure of screeching voices yelling TWINNIE! TWINNIE!