Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

The inquisitr article claimed that it was a hair follicle test. I am no expert on drug testing so I have no idea whether or not the test can be cheated. Still the nagging question is why she would be a 'nervous wreck' per the unnamed source and then ecstatic when the test came back negative if she wasn't misusing drugs in the first place. Do they only test for illegal drugs? I thought the rumors were that she was abusing prescription meds.

Painkillers, like Percoset, Oxycontin, Vicodin, etc are all opiates and they test for those.They also test for benzodiazepines like Valium, Ativan and Xanax.

I checked out those "how to pass a drug test" sites. Crazy! Wash one's hair with vinegar, detergent, acne medication, and then dye the hell out of your hair. Well, now we know how she passed. With all that fucking dye in her hair over the years, there is no way anything would show up on the test. That rat's nest is one big pile of chemicals.

• Love 4

Painkillers, like Percoset, Oxycontin, Vicodin, etc are all opiates and they test for those.They also test for benzodiazepines like Valium, Ativan and Xanax.

Thanks, was wondering about that.

Well, now we know how she passed. With all that fucking dye in her hair over the years, there is no way anything would show up on the test. That rat's nest is one big pile of chemicals.

And do they double check that they're snipping a strand of her real hair, not the extensions?

Would be funny if the whole hair processing interest of hers came about because she heard through the grapevine that you could cheese a drug test that way, but then it doesn't seem like Leah to plan ahead that much.

And do they double check that they're snipping a strand of her real hair, not the extensions?

Would be funny if the whole hair processing interest of hers came about because she heard through the grapevine that you could cheese a drug test that way, but then it doesn't seem like Leah to plan ahead that much.

Unless it costs a fortune. Then she might be all over it.

I'm assuming they must be sure it's real hair instead of extensions given the popularity of extensions recently... although that drug test might explain her freakishly short hair awhile back.

There's a belief that Britney Spears shaved her head to avoid a drug test. The newer hair would reflect brief sobriety. I have a few doubts about the Leah story:

Hair tests are expensive and unlikely to be the go to for WV Family court. I can't imagine they are sending multiple samples to a lab and using a higher standard with parents than felons. Hair tests are trendy though!

A urine test would pick up any kind of intoxicating drug, as long as they test for it. If they find xanax and Leah has a valid script for xanax, its considered a clean test.

If Leah arranged the test, you can buy urine tests in a drug store and sometimes buy a lab test without a prescription. Seems like a lot of effort for Leah.

The word among my trustafarian friends is that you cannot cheat a hair test but urine tests are easy. YMMV.

• Love 2

I have heard that bleaching your hair can cause a follicle test to come back clean. Friends of mine did this before a job drug test so they'd be able to pass, and it worked. This was also like 10 years ago. I dunno if anything has changed in the process since then.

• Love 2

There's a belief that Britney Spears shaved her head to avoid a drug test. The newer hair would reflect brief sobriety. I have a few doubts about the Leah story:

Hair tests are expensive and unlikely to be the go to for WV Family court. I can't imagine they are sending multiple samples to a lab and using a higher standard with parents than felons. Hair tests are trendy though!

A urine test would pick up any kind of intoxicating drug, as long as they test for it. If they find xanax and Leah has a valid script for xanax, its considered a clean test.

If Leah arranged the test, you can buy urine tests in a drug store and sometimes buy a lab test without a prescription. Seems like a lot of effort for Leah.

The word among my trustafarian friends is that you cannot cheat a hair test but urine tests are easy. YMMV.

I'm leaning toward Leah arranging for the test and here's why.  I don't think it's gotten to the point of the courts getting involved. If she had a criminal record of drug related offenses or a history of CPS having been called repeatedly for neglect related issues, I'd think perhaps it was court ordered. But she doesn't........yet.

If I was a betting person, I'd put money on her attorney suggested she voluntarily take a drug test after Corey brought up possible drug use during their custody hearing. When someone knows they're going to have to test, they have the luxury of time to figure out a way to try to cheat. She very well could have scored a prescription for something that would show up on the test, too. As wrestlesflamingos says above, if you have a prescription for anything that you test positive for, it's considered a clean test.

A lot of courts are moving away from urine testing because it's become too easy to cheat and are requiring repeat offenders to wear a drug detection patch if they want to stay out of jail or retain custody of their children. The patch collects sweat and skin cells and any attempt at tampering with it is easily detected. 

• Love 1

LOL @ the hair extensions comment. When they cut one's hair for drug-testing, they make sure to cut right at the scalp. I remember when I applied for a job at the police department, they did hair-testing there for the drug test. They made sure to lift up a portion of my hair and then snip from beneath it so the bald spot wouldn't show. I used to dye my hair a lot back then. I asked the technician if the hair dye would affect the results of my test. The technician told me it wouldn't as they drug test the tips of the hair which were closest to the scalp, which is why they get enough hair to test the ends. The size of the bald spot was approximately the size of a quarter.

As for that app linked above...seems Jan Brady could have used that back in the days when she made up George Glass.

If only Jenelle had used that app. There'd be one less child in this world due to her and Nathan's fuckery.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

"This supposedly back together husband of a Teen Mom 2 star had webcam sex the other night with a woman who is not the one he was sexting with a few weeks ago."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/01/blind-item-3-801.html

Oh, Germy.

'Ron Jeremy Lynn' strikes again...do webcams in WV look like deercams? At least if he's seeing her live on cam he knows it isn't Dawn or some other relative of Leah catfishing him. I wonder if someone put one of Farrah's sex dolls in front of the webcam and moved it around a bit while making moaning noises, would that be enough to fool Jeremy? He was dumb enough to marry Leah after all...

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

Custody lawyer(holds out drug test kit): "Leah, do you really think you can pass this?"

Leah: "Yeah, like duhhh, no problem." (swallows the kit and proceeds to spend the rest of the weekend chugging prune juice and Ex Lax)

Custody lawyer (*headdesk*) "I miss Jenelle asking me to use Keisha feathers to get her out of that ticket..."

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

I think that Jeremy just don't care anymore.  Leah cheated, he wanted a divorce, and since he is supposedly only with her to make his family happy he's going to keep doing what he wants. 

• Love 2

I think that Jeremy just don't care anymore.  Leah cheated, he wanted a divorce, and since he is supposedly only with her to make his family happy he's going to keep doing what he wants. 

Agreed. And if what's been released in tabloids is true (which I know can be questionable, but still...) she cheated, like all the way cheated in person with an ex-boyfriend in their family home. Whereas he sent some questionable texts/sexts, and probably paid some online quasi-hooker who's just in it for the money to play with herself while he did the same (ew, I just made myself gag thinking about that). I mean yuck to both, but her actions seem quite a bit worse to me.

Maybe they should just agree it's an open marriage - but for society's sake, only after they both get spayed and neutered.

• Love 3

Whereas he sent some questionable texts/sexts, and probably paid some online quasi-hooker who's just in it for the money to play with herself while he did the same (ew, I just made myself gag thinking about that). I mean yuck to both, but her actions seem quite a bit worse to me.

Hope Jermy stocked up on Febreze for that trailer...

oh and here's the chick he was 'talking' to.

• Love 3

Oh, Sandy Kay/Leah's extended family, where would we be without you? Seriously. Even if Leah's keeping mum these people keep the fires burning without even realizing. 

That post was really sad though. Ali has always been my favorite TM2 kid and I hate that she has to be around this fuckery constantly. 

• Love 1

Also  this part of that item:

"I LOVED the attention I got from men. I liked men better, than I liked woman. I was needy and emotionally starving. The men I chose had an endless job – trying to make ME feel better." (now why does that sound familiar...)

And then not long after posting that, Sandy tells Leah to please return her calls. I wonder if Leah is avoiding her because she is afraid of walking into grandma's and getting an intervention.

• Love 2

That and did she actually name her kid DELTA DAWN???? The spelling on her page gives me a headache!

Long time ago, seemed like mostly 'nerds' or certain professions were the only ones who had a home computer. If you weren't into intellectual pursuits you tended not to use computers or be much of a typist. Some kids who could type well in high school made a killing doing it for the ones who couldn't. Now with smart phones and easier broadband access everyone is writing online, but some of them still are just as awful at typing/spelling. I will say that it could be things like arthritis given her age and the keys on some devices are less ergonomic than others. My typing definitely gets worse on some devices, and things that I would never leave out of a formal paper like punctuation and capitalization fall by the wayside. But I think it's still mostly that the schools are not wellses there!

I will say I feel for Grandma Sandy, between having to watch how her great-greatdaughters are being raised and the drama with Leah, and apparently having health and money problems too. She seems to be selling most of her worldly possessions on Facebook and she's stuck in a low rent apartment where she can smell the dog feces from other units. If MTV paid me as much as they pay the teen moms, I sure wouldn't let my grandma go broke.

That and did she actually name her kid DELTA DAWN????

Doesn't Delta Dawn sound like it could be a Cold War-era action movie starring Chuck Norris?

Could be referring to this song though: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Dawn

All I think of when I read her name is the song, Delta Dawn.

"The title character is a faded Southern belle from Brownsville, Tennessee who, at forty-one, is obsessed to unreason by the long-ago memory of an errant suitor."

Faded?? Why, come on in to Beglossy, like, we'll touch you up with colors never before seen on this planet!"

All I think of when I read her name is the song, Delta Dawn.

I used to have a dog named Delta (RIP baby girl), and it was surprising how many people sang this song to her!  I had no idea about the song before that. I wonder how many "Dawns" in the Messer household get serenaded with this one.

• Love 2

I used to have a dog named Delta (RIP baby girl), and it was surprising how many people sang this song to her!  I had no idea about the song before that. I wonder how many "Dawns" in the Messer household get serenaded with this one.

That's right, Leah's middle name is Dawn...surprised she doesn't have a brother named 'Don'.

• Love 1

I always love those news items that are scare tactics against the youth. An "8" means oral sex? We've got trouble! Right here in River City!

Oral!!!!! Don't those crazy kids realize they could get pregnant before the weddin' that way? I heard it on the 700 Club.

• Love 1

Pot, meet kettle. 

Victoria Messer:
January 31 at 11:34pm ·
Its time for Movie & Snuggles with my love as soon as he gets out of the shower. Im beyond blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. I love you ♡♡♡ — with Brian Jones.

Leah Dawn Calvert: Oh boo you whore.. Stop it!... Now.

• Love 1

Pot, meet kettle. 

Victoria Messer:

January 31 at 11:34pm ·

Its time for Movie & Snuggles with my love as soon as he gets out of the shower. Im beyond blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. I love you ♡♡♡ — with Brian Jones.

Leah Dawn Calvert: Oh boo you whore.. Stop it!... Now.

Leah, have you become a 'jellus hatter' of your (apparently) happily monogamous sister?

• Love 2

I'm impressed that she remembered the silent 'w' in spelling 'whore'...oh, who am I kidding? The auto correct did it for her.

":Im beyond blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. I love you ♡♡♡"

Why, that's word for word what Leah posts over and over when she's trying to convince everyone that she and Jeremy are still golden.

Edited by cheatincheetos

Leah totally stole the first half of that comment from Mean Girls. 

Way to be a supportive sister. 

Leah totally stole the first half of that comment from Mean Girls. 

Way to be a supportive sister. 

• Love 2

The funniest username was "Oh DEER God Leah." 

Deercam God sees everything you do, y'all all! Even at 3 a.m.

Leah has spawned so many 'offspring' on those TM blogs, looking at the user names. Like Dawn said, she is a fertile-Myrtle.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

"I hate posting personal stuff..."  (what else DOES she post? she is the Empress of Overshare)

Also why is Jeremy's last name blurred out in the screen cap of his mushy confessional? We all know his last name. Does he have a fake name associated with his cell? Still filing this publicizing of intimate private messages under 'lady doth protest too much'.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

Leah totally faked those texts. 

Or do they BOTH just have an awful command of the English language?

When Leah commands the English language to 'heel,' it scoots its rear and pees on the floor and then bites her instead.

The funny thing is, you just know the exact same people are reflexively posting memes on Facebook that people shouldn't come to America if they can't read and write English 'wellses'.

This item talks about MTV production altering cast members' actual texts here and there.

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/teen-mom-2-2/information-leahs-perfectly-happy-marriage/

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

She so used one of those online text generators! If they were sooooooo in love you wouldn't have to post it to prove it. 

OH and 0% battery? Really? How does that work.

Edited by Jellowslr
  • Love 3

I've been away for awhile and just caught up...

so WITCH LEAH is back, beeyotches!

I only keep up with what is going on in the Teen Mom world through you all and whenever the show is on, so I am learning much today.  Thank you for providing me with entertainment.  I didn't even know there were drug tests using hair.  Now I know.

• Love 2

Life in Leah's neck of the woods sounds extremely interesting, in a Peyton Place sort of way.

Dear gawd, even typing Peyton Place makes me feel as old as the hills in which Leah apparently resides.

Anyone here see American Hollow, a documentary by Rory Kennedy?

I could totally see Leah and her family being interchangeable with the family portrayed in that documentary.