Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, janeta said:

(Remind me who Regina is?)

The main character from the show Once Upon a Time, a multiple murderer who the show decided was suddenly the best and most wonderful hero ever without her doing anything to earn the title.

• Love 1
Just now, tennisgurl said:

The main character from the show Once Upon a Time, a multiple murderer who the show decided was suddenly the best and most wonderful hero ever without her doing anything to earn the title.

Ahem the main VILLAIN on Once who usurped Emma’s story. #justiceforEmma

Looks like they’re sticking with that stupid cake story for Siren. And Felicity even mentions all the people she’s killed and still wants to be buddies?

• Love 6
Just now, calliope1975 said:

I'm just going to assume Real Felicity is in that bunker with Diggle. The same one Oliver was being held in a few years ago. 

Yep, Dig’s Life Model Decoy replaced him during the summer and Felicity’s replaced her during the Supergirl episode of the crossover. 

• Love 4

The writing for this is heavy handed and you can feel how they moved around characters trying to fix them as best as they can.  Felicity giving Laurel the Oliver "It's not your fault" treatment annoys me for the repetitiveness and how much I know they are relying on Felicity to make it work which meant Oliver is off getting pep talks from his new team the SCPD.  I HATE him working there so badly.  It feel wrong on so many levels.  It's only getting worse.  SA seems to be less and less animated in his scenes. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ladylaw99 said:

I'm not going to lie I am so zoned out that I truly do not know what's going on

Same. The only conscious thought I'm having is "who bodysnatched Felicity?"

2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I'd like an E2 episode after she became Siren, where we'd see E2 Felicity, Diggle, and Tommy (since O is dead).

I know Arrow hates to embrace the meta world that Flash created but it could open them to a lot more stories.

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

I know Arrow hates to embrace the meta world that Flash created but it could open them to a lot more stories.

They don't even need to delve into metas. Siren and maybe one more would be enough, they can keep the rest of the cast human.

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

They don't even need to delve into metas. Siren and maybe one more would be enough, they can keep the rest of the cast human.

Im just talking about using more metas as villains and alternate worlds. Find a story where E2 Felicity kidnaps E1 Felicity.

• Love 2