Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, apinknightmare said:

I guess if no one in law enforcement is all that concerned about Diaz, they figure she shouldn't be either!

Law enforcement really is stupid on this show.  How did Diaz drop to only #27 after he took over Star City?

• Love 1
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I guess if no one in law enforcement is all that concerned about Diaz, they figure she shouldn't be either!

Diaz is number 27 on their Most Wanted list, which means Felicity is 27th on the list for people who need protection, I guess! 

• Love 1
Just now, statsgirl said:

Law enforcement really is stupid on this show.  How did Diaz drop to only #27 after he took over Star City?

Who wants to start placing bets that FBI agent boss is in cahoots with Diaz?

Also, Wimpy McWimperson is just continuing to act shady enough where I'm convinced he's gonna be a problem for Oliver sooner and he's faking this Wimpy persona. He's probably running the prison or some shit like that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Rene's letting Felicity stay at his house. They're really trying to rehab him aren't they? LMAO.

Makes me sick. Writers not caring that Felicity should rightfully be mad at Rene for what he did in regards to her husband these writers actually have her crashing at the house of a man who once tried to kill her husband!

• Love 3

Seriously. Could've had Felicity/Lyla/Diggle but they're being forced to prop Rene and Curtis instead. I've had enough.

2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

If I were Felicity, I'd hack my way into a suit at the Ritz while taking care of shit, instead on crashing with Rene.

It would ruin writers thinking we have to like Rene cause Felicity magically acts like they are friends when he once to kill Oliver