Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know they don't feel like including information about the future in the future flashforward, but really show? Making it seem like William hasn't seen Roy or Thea in 20 years? 

Given the way they left, I feel like that's entirely possible, haha.

....so last season, Diggle destroyed his friendship with Oliver to become the Green Arrow. Now, he's talking about not wanting to be the Green Arrow? What are these writers smoking? I know Beth is trying to repair the mess that was last season but still...serious side eye. 

The Delicity scene was good. You guys will like it in two minutes.

• Love 7

Olicity and William lost everything because of the hood? Um. What??? We just gonna act like Rene didn't tell the FBI?

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm shocked. I think we've gotten more Felicity/Diggle scenes in this episode so far than we have in years. 

But they're not good F/D scenes.  They're antagonistic for stupid reasons.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

So did BS forget that Diaz has a sonic dampener, or did the  show forget that Diaz had a sonic dampener? 

Maybe she's taken that into consideration this time? Silence her once shame on her....silence her twice....shame on him.

• Love 1
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Can we bring back Joanna for a couple of episodes? I miss her.

If they bring her back, I want it to be to get BS fired from the DA job. "First of all, that's not Laurel. Second of all, has anyone actually looked at her work for the past 6 months? She's done absolutely nothing. Why did you hire her?" 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

So did BS forget that Diaz has a sonic dampener, or did the  show forget that Diaz had a sonic dampener? 

It was never that big of an obstacle as long as she could sneak up on him.