Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Grab A Bottle

• Start Topic

For everyone who needs to see a feel good video of people being great to each other to wash away the bile from Amber, see this video

You will probably have to click on it to open it in Reddit to see the entire thing. I couldn't find it anywhere else.

• Love 13

Hey y'all....

I know some of you are great legal minds & have experience with court/legal stuff.  And some of you may have gone through something like this personally and can offer advice/answer questions.  We have a family member who is in foreclosure on their home (long story) and thinking about trying to file for bankruptcy.  I am trying to help guide them through it (at their request, I'm not a lawyer) and before they meet with the lawyers. I just have some general questions about the process and stuff (and how/if bankruptcy could help them stay in their home).  If any of you have any experience with this yourself or you're one of our great legal eagles, would you please send me a message here? I really appreciate it.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
On 10/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Hey y'all....

I know some of you are great legal minds & have experience with court/legal stuff.  And some of you may have gone through something like this personally and can offer advice/answer questions.  We have a family member who is in foreclosure on their home (long story) and thinking about trying to file for bankruptcy.  I am trying to help guide them through it (at their request, I'm not a lawyer) and before they meet with the lawyers. I just have some general questions about the process and stuff (and how/if bankruptcy could help them stay in their home).  If any of you have any experience with this yourself or you're one of our great legal eagles, would you please send me a message here? I really appreciate it.  

I sent you a message!

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, eskimo said:

When is this supposed to return?  I couldn't find any current info.  I thought it was supposed to be tonight.

It still doesn't have a premiere date 🤷‍♀️. Young and Pregnant's finale is 1/21/20 so maybe Teen Mom OG will return 1/28/20 or the following week. 

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, druzy said:

It still doesn't have a premiere date 🤷‍♀️. Young and Pregnant's finale is 1/21/20 so maybe Teen Mom OG will return 1/28/20 or the following week. 

I was sure I'd heard them advertise 1/9 as the premier date so I rooted around MTV's website, (is that place a disorganized mess in anyone else's opinion, or just mine?) and it did say it was to return yesterday 1/9.  I wonder what happened to make them ditch a date they'd already advertised, without any notice.  Maybe trying to work out the crap with Amber's current scammer BF, or her legal issues?  Or maybe they want to burn-off episodes from another series?  Who knows, but I think it's weird they advertised a date and then, without even bothering to change it on their website, just went silent.  It would be pretty awesome though, if they finally got sick enough of Amber's shit and cut her completely out of the next season and just needed time to edit more footage of the others to fill in her slot.  I doubt it though, it would be too good to be true.  But I bet you're right, it's a good chance they'll stick it in Y&P's slot when it wraps. 

• Love 3

Is this show coming back?  It was advertised to be back a month ago but then never aired on that date.  Could it be that they might have decided to pull the plug?

ETA I thought I was in Small Talk thread, but I don't know how to move it.

Edited by Giant Misfit
moved from Ryan's thread
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, eskimo said:

Is this show coming back?  It was advertised to be back a month ago but then never aired on that date.  Could it be that they might have decided to pull the plug?

MTV still hasn't announced a premiere date. Young and Pregnant has 18 episodes this season and their ratings aren't as good as TMOG so I doubt they would pull the plug . They've been filming and have plenty of footage. They just filmed Cheyenne getting plastic surgery, Cate's makeup class in NYC, and continue to film Amber's ongoing court battles. Maybe they are editing everything and tying up the storlines. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, eskimo said:

From your lips to God's ears it's time to pull the plug on this one!  Enough of the big paychecks and bonus vacations with fancy meals and luxurious autos.

These are teen moms who have been elevated to movie star status!y

MTV should shut it down, take their losses and move along!  Nothing to see here!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

MTV still hasn't announced a premiere date. Young and Pregnant has 18 episodes this season and their ratings aren't as good as TMOG so I doubt they would pull the plug . They've been filming and have plenty of footage. They just filmed Cheyenne getting plastic surgery, Cate's makeup class in NYC, and continue to film Amber's ongoing court battles. Maybe they are editing everything and tying up the storlines. 

I want to be optimistic then and hope, that at the very least, they realized how ridiculous it was that they were airing things that everybody already knew about months before, from SM.  Did somebody wake up last month, in a cold sweat, thinking 'we can't air this footage from last summer, everybody already knows about all this.  We should film some current stuff, and get it out quickly"?  Ha ha, I know this never happened.  They're probably filming stuff to air in September 2020.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I keep forgetting that TMOG was once cancelled.  Why did they ever bring it back?

I'm not sure but Cate should thank the Gods that it did.  It was only the show renewal that brought Tyler back from New Orleans where he was getting in touch with his acting chops...living in that gay old mans house 🙄

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

@druzy you still around? I know these people are boring, miss your posts, though.😁

@ginger90 you're so sweet! Yes I'm still here. I've been waiting for news of Amber getting arrested, Cate taking a trip back to the spa, or Maci's next pregnancy announcement. This has been the longest these Teen Moms have gone without incident . 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 3